Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that Frost is officially non-canon now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoaUjUCQbMo
youtube.com/watch?v=VkXBPH7Z7wY
youtube.com/watch?v=BBrVerguCoY
youtube.com/watch?v=8YdWnIZ40vk
youtube.com/watch?v=5yNlPL9unj0
youtube.com/watch?v=vToswOl9DZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares about frost

Who?

pshhh, nothin´ personnel, kiddo.

What did he mean by this?

Leave El Grande Padre to me.

And he wouldn't have died if it wasn't for Gohan's INCREDIBLE ACTING.

He should be a movie star. To think that someone THAT powerful was even CAPABLE of pretending to lose to Freeza is amazing.

Gohan knew Freeza was in on it, they all mentioned it too, it's canon he was acting, that's why he didn't fight back.

Truly beautiful. I can't WAIT for GODHAN to defeat the grand priest, and also turn on Freeza at the end, before Freeza has a chance to turn on him.

WONDERFUL.

>Let's make a tournament in which entire universes are at stake and countless people will die depending on the outcome

>But you're not allow to kill the people you're fighting in the tournament

How did Frost not realize that his partnership with Freeza was suicidal once he saw how vast the gap in their strengths was?

"Hercule" was completely made up by Funimation. His real name is Mark; his stage name is Mr. Satan. It's literally Mr. Satan in Japanese (ミスター・サタン/Misutā Satan). He doesn't have a family name; the vast majority of DB characters don't.

He's too stupid to understand a erection.

Why Beerus calls himself "boku" ?

I noticed one of the spectators from one of the free universes say something akin to "they all have the same fate" what did he mean by this?

Is El Grande Padre really planning on destroying them all? It would go from a 2/10 anime to a 11/10 anime if Gohan defeats El Grande Padre in the end using White Form.

#1 Anime battle of all time. (Currently Gohan defeating Cell)

youtube.com/watch?v=YoaUjUCQbMo
Freeyfags on suicide watch over GODhans acting skill

That would take the skill out of the tournament.

post yfw chichi v.s caulifla in a argument fight

He's gonna be so scared when he sees how strong Gohan actually is.

Lets just pretend his name is Hercule Satan....

Gohan couldn't even defeat a Yardrat. Sad.

because why would freeza, being so much stronger, even need to partner with him? the partnership never made any sense to begin with

also it's funny how none of the characters that are meant to be parallels work: frost sucked much more than freeza, the new saiyans are completely boring compared to the originals, the current 14 year old trunks has no personality compared to 14 old future trunks etc. even hit, the most successful one is still nothing compared to piccolo in terms of actual characterization and impact on the plot (comparing super to old dragonball of course)

if you want to be wrong then ok

To conserve Stamina. Use Frost like a pawn you move around the map telling what to do.

The English dubs are horribly inaccurate. Not just the translations but also the characterisations. Goku is portrayed like he's Superman at times, it's ridiculous. Chi-Chi is made to look like an absolute bitch, Kaiosama is never serious and has the most ridiculous voice and don't get me started on old granny Freeza. Not only that but the original Funimation dub's acting is horrific. Even the actors think so themselves. They were hired as first time actors and they really didn't go a great job. Most of people on this board grew up with it and so have this horrible nostalgia for it. It's not what Dragon Ball actually is at all...don't get me started on the Faulconer music either.
If you want to experience Dragon Ball as it was intended to be then watch it in Japanese. If you want to watch it in English then watch Dragon Ball Z Kai. It was a recent re-release that cut out all of the awful filler episodes and left in everything that follows the manga correctly. Not only that but they redubbed the show and actually had accurate translations this time. The original music is in there and it's overall the only good English version. Dragon Ball was dubbed okay, the translations were mostly good and the acting was fine. As for GT, I'd still say Japanese is better. The English acting is really subpar for that. The Kai dub is pretty decent, and I have some nostalgia for the Ocean cast, despite its unfaithfulness.
Wow, look at all these downvotes for anyone who dares prefer the show in its original language. SAD! I am sharing my opinion, if you want to argue against it then type a response
Oh look, once again proving this subreddit is absolutely awful and incapable of arguing maturely. Go ahead, keep downvoting and prove me right some more.

This is true autism only seen on Facebook fan pages

How does Freeza keep wasting his opponents while Goku constantly struggles?

He knows Gohan is much more powerful and useful as a pawn than anyone else will ever be. That's why he is following Gohan around and secretly plotting with Gohan behind everyone's backs, as we've all learned this episode.

Unfortunately, he doesn't realize that Gohan will be the one to eliminate him, and the Grand Priest, and the Zenos.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkXBPH7Z7wY

Gohan couldn't beat a Yardrat that Freeza could dispatch without even breaking a sweat.

That is the difference in skill between a true monster and a boy wonder who happened to get lucky against Cell.

makes me think universes aren't really being erased and it's just a plot to motivate everyone to try their best.

The real skill was Freeza managing to kill someone anyway

>Implying Gohan was going to really waste his stamina on that loser.

It was ALL just a ploy. Gohan is too smart for that.

You'll understand better when he transforms into SS"J"GOD WHITE.

>When the post starts out interesting and then falls apart.

Oh dear lord, imagine if after its over, they open a curtain and everybody is standing there

Zeno 1: Everyone is safe, it was just a game, that's why we didn't allow you to kill
Zeno 2: It's just a prank bro

Gohan: *Erases both zenos and the grand priest*

this pasta is cOLD, don't expect me to read all that shit

also I got as far a freeza which is ironic because Goku's JP va literally is a Granny I lover her to death but stop hell most of DBS cast is old as fuck now King Kai's va is like in his 90s and probably about to keel over any minute this is why he doesn't show up anymore.

>still holding back, dad?
>heh...
>you are like a little babby
>watch this
>ACTING

You mean
>When a post starts out interesting and then becomes even better

>Freeza: WAIT GOHAN we're just pretending remember? YOU were just faking. We're a team.

>Gohan: I have no more use for you scum, now die. (Episode 113 leak)

>this pasta is cOLD
what did he mean by this

>Frieza gets away with killing someone in a tournament where you can't kill someone
How is he so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=BBrVerguCoY

I like how the tournament changed scenery, it's refreshing.

I was thinking that might be one of the outcomes. Would be funny, all this time we think the grand priest is this manipulator trying to erase the Universes, when all along he was just trying to put on a good show for the Zeno's and everyone is ok

Reminder that Gohan has been embarrassing Freeza since day 1 and always does in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=8YdWnIZ40vk

It happened outside the ring so technically doesn't count

pretty smart

Worst episode since 107.
Garbage.

>worst episode since 107
lol.

But all memes aside, 107 was a good episode. 108 was pretty bad.

Because why was Ribrianne calling all her attacks "love."

I don't think you know what love means Brianne, fighting your enemies is not love, it's not a love attack.

I have to admit they tricked me.
otherwise the episode was kinda meh. they probably saved their engergy for the hour long episode. it's the next episode right?

>The virgin bureaucrat
>The Chad emperor

Can a drawfag get on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5yNlPL9unj0

You can't be a Chad when you're dead and wear a halo over your head like a fag

>Gohan jobbed to a robot with no torso

Is there a single more cucked character in all of Dragon Ball?

Gohan

Gohan is a pacifist who will never fight anyone seriously unless he's extremely pissed off.

He is by far the best and strongest DB character.

I havnt been watching last few EP
is Gohan still a Jobberhan?

Was there any doubt? It was thanks to him and him alone that the Great Saiyaman movie was a success, completely blew Mr. Satan's Cell movie out of the water!

Haha nice misunderstanding. He said "cucked" not "CHAD" I think you misread.

But yes you are right, Gohan is the most CHAD character in DB.

>SS"J"GOD WHITE
>SS"J"
>"J"
Every fucking time

Anyone got the latest summaries for future episodes?

Hit and Freeza are my favourite characters right now. It's a shame both of them barely get any screen time.

>Frost
>Gets backstabbed and erased all within the span of a few seconds

>Gohan
>Jobs to two separate characters in a single episode

Honestly it's pretty close.

I'm butthurt. Butthurt that DBS is written for children and that it shows. I overlooked Ribrianne and Goku's retarded scuffle but that did not make me feel better; the fact is that Freeza is now an obvious mustache-twirling villain and what little intrigue there was is gone.

Tenshinhan

I put the "J" in quotes on purpose for the extra irony.

>I don't think you know what love means Brianne, fighting your enemies is not love, it's not a love attack.

this. Also making a character confuse ki attacks with love isn't a substitute or personality and character development. What do we know about Ribrianne beyond her stupid love ki attacks?

I agree and it's not redeemable unless he twirls an actual mustache.

He never was. You just misunderstand the character because it's too complex.

REVENGE F to pay respects

If U7 could bring Frieza from the grave to fight in the tournament, why didn't they bring back other really strong villains to replace people like Krillin, Roshi, and Tien like Cell and Dabura?

>the fact is that Freeza is now an obvious mustache-twirling villain
>now

Fortunately Gohan took acting lessons

>SS"J"GOD WHITE
The correct term is SSB.

Not to be confused with SSBlue. Blanco will give CHADhan enough poder to easily take care of El Grande Padre.

Freeza X Helles rape doujins when??

Cell was an android, probably doesn't even have a soul
Dabura is in heaven

>stream thread went to 1k+ replies before archiving

there must of been some serious fuckery going on this episode

>be face to face with Frost with the chance to knock him off
>instead make fake partnership with him
>go through theatrical performance
>knock him out minutes later
what did he mean by this?

It really wasn't acting for Gohan, though.
He's so used to jobbing that he just had to act normal to fool Frost.

So, uh..

What does this tournament mean for U7's alternate timelines?

Is Future Trunks going to have his own tournament in his own timeline to fight for his universe's survival?

Who the hell would he fill the roster with?

Is it true that Super will successfully turn every single character (besides Gohan) into a joke by the end?

There's not a single character besides Gohan who hasn't been embarrassed yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=vToswOl9DZk

>Wanted to humiliate frost in the worst way possible
>Frieza

Checks out

Android != Robot

Since there's no Goku in that timeline, it means that Zeno will just erase the weak universes without a tournament.

No because Goku isn't there to instigate it

That he is the best.

Also made up by Funimation: Bardock's team member names, The evil dragons names, and probably countless others.

Cell was made from scratch in a laboratory, souls comes from sperms

Without this tournament Zeno is going to eventually decide to erase the universe regardless. Which means /ourguy/ Future Trunks is doomed.

did they really reuse scenes from frieza's last transformation during this episode? fuckin' really??

They reused the ribrianne/brianne animations too. (i still don't care how her name is spelled or know)

But it's not english anyways so I'm spelling it wrong regardless.

Don't remember how it goes in the anime, but at least in the manga Zen-Oh only gets the idea of erasing the universes due to his back and forth chess game with Future Zen-Oh, so without 2 of them the idea for erasing the universes won't sprout

Because Final Form Freeza > Base Goku in terms of strength.

Goku is literally sandbagging just to get some fun out of the tournament, Freeza even called the Saiyans out on not fighting seriously in this very episode.

It's for the best. Erasure is a better ending for Torankusu after all of the suffering he went through.

He watched his mother get disintegrated before his eyes, his entire timeline was wiped out, and everyone that he ever knew and loved is erased...

Just let him go, fellow user's. He'll be deleted without even knowing it. It's the most painless way to let it all end.

He looks so majestic right there.

I just refer to her as lardass. No point in learning a jobber's name.

>everyone that he ever knew and loved is erased...
Except for the chick he's banging on a daily basis

What did he mean by this?

To be fair, it was a really good animation

Yamcha.

THE WORK OF THE GODS ENDS HERE

>the fact is that Freeza is now an obvious mustache-twirling villain and what little intrigue there was is gone.
>now
nigga you serious?

Goku's a fighting lunatic that holds back too much.

If he acts up, they'll kill him, and because he's already dead, he'll be Gone.

By "me or vegeta" he means Gohan.