Italy/pol/ Visegrad Group Are the New Friends [Crashing EU Edition]

- HOW TO VOTE -
la7.it/la7racconta/video/elezioni-politiche-2018-23-02-2018-234871

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
hooktube.com/LdhQzXHYLZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
youtu.be/auEvLDKBnJ0
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/sbarchi-fermi-elezioni-rivelazione-dellex-generale-1500513.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ztrISarKxVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [15/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound Italia [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/neofascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classic liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

>Italy/pol/
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
hooktube.com/LdhQzXHYLZ4

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

>tfw I convinced my whole palazzo to vote Lega
Feels good lads

What can Salvini do as PM?
>inb4 a flip

We shall prevail!

first for Salvini premier

Deporting 100k migrants per year for starters. Plus flat tax and better self defense

First for Giulia

Crash the EU with no survivors.

make Italy great again

*Giulio

check'd

be sure to spam for a sticky tomorrow, it's our day

Salvini, Orban, Duda, I Tre Condioterri, One single Will!
>Poland
>Czechoslovakia
>Soon, Austria
>Hungary
>Italy
Central Pact, when?

>tfw Lega Nord gets more than Forza Italia

So, he could do that with no resistance?

Send Borghi and Bagnai (two Italian economists and the two most anti euro people in Italy who Memelord has candidated for this elections) to EU to BTFO them and the euro.

Working at the seat tomorrow, godspeed memesters.

Hopefully fiscal peace so I can convert my crypto gains at a nice rate

good work and bring in plenty of coffee, you basically have ~20 hours straight of work if you include an estimated 4 hours to count everything right?

If the coalitions gets the votes yea. They are all in the common program

For those who never surrendered.
Vogliamo Scolpire una Lapse!
youtu.be/auEvLDKBnJ0
I love the guy at 0:54 Such Passion in his eyes

>again

RUSPA

REMINDER
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/sbarchi-fermi-elezioni-rivelazione-dellex-generale-1500513.html

>migrants arrivals have stopped despite the sea is in good condition, (((someone))) probably decided it was better to let loose just in time for the approaching elections

Will you be able to post here to make us know "l'aria che tira" al seggio?

Also remember to support /ourguy/ in Lombardy

THIS, POST PICS FOR THE LULZ

hes a big guy

I hope you are from the south

Yeah. Now it looks like possible future more than empty wish.

>Czech republic
>Slovakia

We had to split up becouse slovaks wanted to be Slovakoczechia. Another theory is we split up so we have double chance to win medals in hockey. We are still brothers but politics are bit more complicated.

No they live in Liguria

others noticed too,
this is really (((weird)))
isn't it ?

The union of shitholes. Maybe invite Greece when you're at it?

For you.

It's said that I as a German have to tell a Swede that a Burger is right about those countries and you're not.

COLOUR ME SURPRISED.
More money for Emma "cancer" Bonino's posters and ads.

>shitholes
!At least there holes will be filled with shit and not Somalian cocks.

there's a no phone policy, I don't really know if it's only for the voters or for everyone in the room, if anything I'll surely post something in the pause and at the end of it all.
thanks, will do.

>all the Catholic countries are uniting against globalism
Il trionfo del Cuore Immacolato di Maria!

Okay just memes

They are united in poverty, retarded populists dismantling their democracy and in general a poor future.

BASED ITALIANS,BASED ITALIANS!!!
What will the conequences be if /ourguys/ win?

New alliance but afd must win too

Nobody knows for sure how much anti EU stuff will actually happen. Migrants will be stopped for sure however. Possibly a transition towards exiting the Euro

We will unJUST ourselves!

>poverty
You mean the Franco-German/EU (((goverment&economy))) fucked up theirs.
Congrats, crusade to Lybia when ?

>United in poverty
>Poor Future
Says the Faggot whose Church called for removing crosses and replacing them with prayer rugs. Malmo is basically Mogadishu

>600k niggers deported
>Destabilize the EU
>No more immigration
>No Ius Soli
>No more troika
and so on

>all the ONG's boats are docked
it would be a shame if something happened to (((them)))

La lega è pagata da Soros per tenere l'Italia nell'UE, l'alleanza con Berlusconi ha reso la cosa ovvia a chiunque abbia un cervello(non i kekistani di Sup Forums quindi).
Meglio votare 5stelle e sperare che nessuno abbia la maggioranza, se si ritorna a votare tra qualche mese CPI potrebbe rubare molti voti a grilli e lega.

MAKE ITALY GREAT AGAIN!

>First for Giulia

This is the new President of Italy say something nice to him.

>speaks italian
>spews bullshit

into the trash you go

is a coup ok too ?

M5S is going to win
kek wills it

Probably from Tyrol. Blonde, Austrian faggots. They aren't even real Italians. Real Italians are not blonde.

Invading Lybia again literally in CasaPound electoral program.

Lol Really?

Ma che cazzo blateri? Ma stai zitto coglione, >lega pagata da Soros si va tieni il cappello di aluminio in testa, terrone! :DDDD

I have a life tho, don't worry.

Yes!

ME NE FREGO

>New alliance but afd must win too
ABSOLUTELY REACTIONARY
Also:
We will win.
I can basically redpill all people living in my area in less than 14 months and when the AfD get a decent party-programm-expansion(especially considering workers and old people), they will get easily over 25%, probably even over 35% when they can get a grip in the east and south.
God speed compagni, may the sun be shining upon Italiesfruitful fields when the saviors shall get the ragazzi della patria to follow the right path.
VIVA ITALIA!!!

When will you retake Macedonia and Thessalonika?

Svenskarna kucks, time to answer the meme crimes against Finns, what is this! vvvvvvv

t. kekistani

He is a desperate shill, everybody shitted on these freaks in the last two days, he's probably tired and frustrated and is just about to go out to tonight's apericena solidale for climatic migrants with his antifa friends, late that night they will mark the doors of their own houses and then the next morning will go cry to the police (ACAB!!!) because evil nazis and Casapound are targeting them.

Wow. Based! Salvini is majorly woke

>church
Nothing of value

>Thessalonika
Never, too many brown people. Been there, it's basically a city of slums Too hot and humid summer as well. Not to mention the niggers and bangladeshis in the downtown.. Also, it's called Solun.
>Macedonia
Step by step, very soon.

Don't get your hope up Hans. Germany is completely brainwashed, Italians still have medals of Mussolini tucked away as a memento

CasaPound Program

New Colony in Libya to defeat ISIS and illegal immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=ztrISarKxVQ

Gib some spurdo fascist memes, finn pls.

(((Avaaz))) which is sponsored by Soros says to vote M5S instead of the centre-right coalition

Give me 5 reasons why I should vote for Lega or the right wing over the leftwing coalition

It's a fake news from casapound made on twitter

>Welfare money
This is the only thing of value to the Swede.

Visegrad group wants Italy to keep all the migrants.
If italian right wing is supporting Visegrad group, it means they are cucked beyond belief

give me 1(one) reason why should I go to vote tomorrow.

they are not leftists, that's already enough, memeflag

As i said in the last thread Lega, Fratelli d'Italia and CasaPound Italia are literally Sup Forums in real politics.

The problem is that's up to us.
So they better act friendly.

Memes

Because if you don't vote Lega you literally fantasize about having niggers come to your country and fuck your women.

here's one

Based.
>MIGA
Neglect Italian Globalist Grandeurs executing Experiments on the race of the Romans.

if you want to vote Salvini it's enough of a good reason to go, if not you can stay home and drink soy milk or whatever you please while watching tv.

youtu.be/auEvLDKBnJ0

No you dumb shit, the Visegrad group doesn't want Italy to be a fucking Trojan Horse for immigrants into Europe for crying out loud, and i don't want that either.

Sono entrambe opposizioni controllate pagate da Soros. Un voto ai 5stelle serve a bilanciare i voti ed evitare la formazione di una maggioranza.

That is a good reason. Any more?

>New Colony in Libya
Awful idea. That way all Libians become Italian citizens at the first left wing government we get. Just close the borders and deport