Princess Principal

If you haven't watched it, wait patiently for the official broadcast or release

If you have watched it already, kill yourself as the sacrifice to summon S2

As you wish, my turtledove~

At least Dorothy is straight.

She can be bi for all we know

Ange figure painted

Not after Beato's done with her.

Well, that's it boys. I'm sad season 2 never but what can you do?

What the fuck are these subs

leaked amazon dude

I'd rather wait.

As you should

Princess getting dominated by Zelda while Ange is forced to watch when?

Do you think they revealed their identities to their friends now or will the be liars the rest of their lives?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

G-gay

Ange's coma dream after developing cavorite poisoning

I want to know what Ange was going to say after Chise insulted her romance capabilities. Dorothy fucked up by interrupting.

S2 soon

>"Believe it or not, I scored at the age of seven and I'm still tapping that ass every night"

Everyone knows. But wonder how she'd put it into lizard terms.

Ange is the kind of person who sniffs her ex's stuff right after a breakup.

How pathetic

Wouldn't you?

Stop bullying Ange, she protected her waifu in the end.

Dont know how to feel about the fact that this slightly above average show is AOTS.

What it was a one night thing and Princess regretted it?

Why won't they show us Ange's panties?

Looks good

I just finished watching it. God damn I want Season 2 badly, it can't end like this.

This season was fairly weak but there was a lot of stuff I enjoyed regardless.

Considering the heaps of garbage that have come out this year, PriPri is a godsend. I hope it gets multiple seasons.

It's obviously getting / got a second cour. I doubt if we'll even have to wait beyond the proper airing for the announcement.

>people making fun of Ange for being a "beta"
>manages to save and win her girl without resorting to filthy tricks such as rape/mindbreak unlike her "alpha" counterparts (Homura, Chikane)
True love wins in the end.

Things that need to be explained/happen in Season 2

>what was up with L and 7? I guess 7 busted L out of prison or something? I'd love to see how that happened.
>What's Duke up to now? He seems to still have plans
>So Zelda has/stole a C-ball and is going to go rogue now. There's a whole bunch of shit that could happen there with that up in the air
>People have to realize that those 5 are spies now. Everyone saw them. How are people going to deal with that. Even if Princess isn't on the hook for the failed coup her friends must be.
>Is the Commonwealth army still going to try and start a war, or hold off for a while?
>Does Princess still want to take down the wall? How will they do that?

There's a ton of potential for this series if they decide to go forward with it. I'm excited for the possibility

Should shop a Kingsman poster to Princessman.

>Princess told all the soldiers in the room that she was an imposter
>Princess told ZELDA that she was an imposter

Giving themselves one episode to have all the plot go off at once was exactly as terrible as it appeared to be.

When's S2? You can't just leave it like this.

Strange that even last episode is not write by Okuchi, he must be really bus recently.

I wonder what's happening

And yet the soldier said she's worthy of being queen. Talk about charisma.

like, 4 kids and a traitor. Who's gonna believe them?

I think one thing that is expected but missing from this spy show is tension. Too much direct explicitly confrontation, too little anticipated uncertainty and instability. Take Zelda for example. She should be a major antagonist/rasubosu shown to be probably even more capable than the protagonists to take away the control of the situation, but the plot somehow gave the control to her seemingly by accident and her ability was not well established thus the threat level of her being an antagonist was not very high. This resulting scenario is thus not very high-stake. But I don't expect Okouchi to be any expert in writing tension. The SoL part in the show is still commendable.

>he must be really bus recently.
>bus
Yeah, I'd leave too before the pitchforks and torches come.

And that only makes people like her more. All hail the Queen.

Nobody dies?
5/10.

Did Zelda die ?

He's been also working on Devilman crybaby.

This was the gayest thing I've ever seen and I've watched Boku no Pico.

The only episode that came anywhere close to being a spy thriller was 2.

This is an action show with a spy theme. As much as I desperately want a well-written suspenseful thriller (with an all cute girl cast), I can enjoy this for what it is.

General Plotfag was sent to L's rape dungeon.

The first two episodes really did bait me into thinking this show as going to be smarter and more subtle than it ended up being. I wish there was another episode even in there that felt like the first two.

Zelda got away with everything. I hope she shows up in S2 with a team of girls from the mobage.

Probably super busy with Geass and Kabaneri.

He has already finished writing that Devilman show, I believe, though he might have been busy at the time the last two PriPri scripts were written so he may have only supervised them.

Someone should have died. At least Beato since she's so useless

That would be cruel and unusual

Not every show needs to end in death, especially if they want a chance to make a S2 later with this same cast.

Best boy died.

Even when there's a leak so early it's almost the previous day, we still have to wait for the normal airing for the most important information: S2 when?

Nobody cares about General Plotdevice

They should've pretended that the Princess died in Ange's arms, let the credits roll, and then finally lift the veil with the post-credits sequence.

Better ending than Izetta, though also less conclusive.

I liked that they didn't do something stupid like that.

I'm glad we finally got a beach episode.

>The road they have to drive along to get to the Cathedral is Wall Road
>They got across the wall

So we're all in agreement that Dorothy is the best girl, yes?

Please, no.

Please.

>at last I tamed this lizard

Yes.

I totally expected Zelda to show up in this scene with a bit of a jump scare and then they'd have a final fight.

They're saving the C-Ball battle for next season hopefully.

In my head it already looks like the Homura/Mami fight in Rebellion.

I was legit scared when the four girls were in the beach and Princess nowhere to be seen, until Princess started talking.

If C-balls actually do make it so you can't be hit by bullets like in Ep3, it'll look just like that. Hopefully no ribbon ex machina to finish it off though

So did I, I was suprised when it didn't happen. I was even more surprised when the credits rolled straight after. Thank god for the scene after the credits, as gay as that scene was I didn't want it to be the potentially last scene of the show.

Beato clinging to Ange in the car confirms once and for all that it's Ange's harem.

TITANIUM THIGHS

Shouldn't a S2 be very likely? Doesn't it sell well?

Or are they going to continue the plot with their mobile game?

Zelda was pretty dumb to shoot Princess in the thigh. She could have hit that artery and killed her right there.

They all belong to Princess. Not just her team. Every pussy in Lesbion is her property.

Well she was going to kill the Princess anyway.

The mobile game has no bearing on the anime's story.

>can't participate in threads because of spoilers
Lads. See you tomorrow afternoon.

>Or are they going to continue the plot with their mobile game?

Don't even joke about this

S2 seems possible but you never know. It's Bandai's call. I'd give it 50/50.

The mobile game has no plot

How did Dude of Normandy get that shit on his desk at the end?

Beato dropped it before they fled I bet. She's a spy of his after all.

>Decree 1: legalize gay marraige
>Decree 2: prima nocta

the music played in the car chase part was fantastic

Obsession is the purest form of love.

The military failed, so the General was executed or at the very least replaced.

The Duke knows Charlotte is a player on the game board now.

So from this moment alone, everyone has to know that Princess is a spy now, right? Why else would these spies evacuate her specifically

Sit on me Ange!

Does the Princess' hat being in the cathedral really have any bearing on anything though? Of course she's there, she's the princess. She's supposed to be.

I wonder what the aftermath of the coup was. Just because they couldn't collapse the roof and everyone ran out because of smoke bombs doesn't stop the rebel soldier presence.

Or were they all rounded up and executed?

Say it with me /pripri/
S E A S O N
T W O
C ON F I R M E D

>we will never see more of Ange again

The hat was found along with the intruders' equipment. Now the duke knows that she's involved with them somehow.

You are able to improve the chance by buying the BDs. Maybe just the first volume.

I find it weird that the duke as even at the chapel. I thought his plan was to let the rebels kill the queen.

Just finished watching, I'm really happy that they didn't go with a rushed ending and instead gave us a sequel hook without resorting to a cliff hanger.

Also

>anons saying that Princess doesn't love Ange getting utterly BTFO
How will they ever recover?