The future of Japan

What is going to happen with Japan, considering how low their birthrates are?
Are they going to become more more diverse and slowly lose their identity and culture like the west?
They also kill themselves a lot, which is a result of their "shut up and work" culture.

Also, do Nip women make good waifus or is this a meme?
What is the story behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg
economist.com/news/asia/21734319-subsidising-parenthood-appears-work-wonders-small-town-japan-doubles-its-fertility-rate
panchira-gazo.biz/214.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage goes in all fields

Once all the older generation die off, the younger ones will have less to pay out for and a lower population to support. It's shit for a while but it gets better.

Muh dick is already taking care of Japan’s problem.
Check the numbers next year.

So basically, they'll have to work even harder and kill themselves more in the process, but eventually they'll kinda work less and return to the balance they have today, which is low birthrates and still high suicide rates?

maybe we should create a fund for nips to pay them for reproducing

>Muh dick
What exactly do you mean by this?

Also, Lucoa is the best dragon.

We'll pay them in crypto. Have you heard of the Nipcoin?

>le population growth must be infinite meme
no

It doesn't have to be, but what's next?

next is I get my ass of here and get a qt 3.14 nip gf a job and a house in north japan. It will be no difficult considering I got top tier genes and I'm skilled engineer. I think the called the skilled immigrant visa. Once I marry my qt 3.14 nip gf I will upgrade it to full visa and reject my spanish passport. I will spend my days breeding my qt 3.14 nip gf in comfy winter nights of safe Japan

I want something similar, except I'm an entrepreneur.
A good option for a visa is to create jobs, so I need to start some kind of company there.

Still, I would eventually wanna move from Japan because homeschooling is not legal there. Yes, Varg influenced me.

>winter nights of safe Japan
Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, nuclear disasters, Kim Jong Un dropping a nuke just cause...

The work culture is already starting to shift in Japan. Higher female participation, more stable work conditions. Like user said, its just the old people who cant stop shitting it up that keeps it bad. Once they die, it’ll get better.

I’m hoping Japan sorts itself out, retains a national identity and teams up with South Korea and the USA to put a stop to Chinas bullshit.

The younger ones are too busy fapping at loli hentai and going to cuddle cafes. They're too afraid to have real relationships.

vargfag here too I realise I will destroy my lineage but I do not care I will gladly pay th price and let the nips get my genes If that means living 1 decent life than reincarnating in europe to be killed by niggers, mudslimes again and again and eventually disappearing.

And who knows maybe my kids will inherit lots of my genes, I think it is posible if I find a qt nip which has high % of white genes in her (you can notice it easily like pic related)

Dude, they're smart and light-skinned. What more could you want from the Vargfag biological perspective?

While we are vargfags, I doubt he would like us too much.
I assume you are Spanish, but maybe you are a traveller.
If you are Spanish, I doubt you have blonde hair and blue eyes, and basically that "pure look".

While I do have blue eyes, my hair is brown and wavy. I just don't look 100% pure white, anyone who has been into these race ideologies would notice.

So yeah, I don't think there's anything to lose.
Light skin is good for cold weather areas, wherever you are, even if the collapse happens.
High IQ is gold, obviously.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are way over exaggerated by Varg. They're mostly just something that's cool and unique, not much use (if any) in it.

Nippon men are too weak and effeminate to really marry or get gfs. The women have urges and they most likely get Korean or Chinese bfs. Chinese colonisation desu.

They are not weak, it's called social conditioning.
Basically, every attractive male behavior pattern or quality is considered rude or unacceptable there, which results in them surpressing it.

It is a cuck culture, sadly for them, luckily for us.

Agree, Im the spaniest which means celtic origin brown light hair and eyes, pink niples and so whitte that 5 min a the sun in summer burns my skin. However even if their got good traits too I love my appearance and I would love if my kids could inherit it which will be difficult.

But its the price, the state of the world ruled by masonic ritualistic pagan "jews" is forcing me to make that move.

Fuck off Noseberg

Clearly us white men need to make a pilgrimage over to the Orient and start bleaching just like Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall.

It is our destiny.

We send our biggest blackest men to Japan. Birth problems solved in a day.

Isn't low birthrate of Japan just meme?

If low birthrate is world trend

Why do we stop it?

It's hard for kids to resemble you very closely. These may look somewhat like you, but not too much, obviously.

It also depends on your face and the woman's, you can kinda guess if the mix would be aesthetically pleasing, or fugly.
I'd say my face is pretty compatible with asians. good genes for hafus.

A handful of us can do that, but it's not gonna happen on the grand scale. I also don't care.

Lol, birthrates in Croatia are actually slightly lower than in Japan.
We also have an emigration problem, we're fucked.

This is a waifu thread, though.

Don't forget the barbarians of the world are breeding like crazy. Need more to execute the Final Solution, then I agree low birth rates are fine.

But they die of aids, starvation and kill each other all the time.
They thechnically do have high BIRTHRATES, but not so much for the survival rates.

It's not that they are too afraid, they see no point in it. What's the reward for a man? A wife that turns frigid as soon as she's done having the number of children she wants? Insanely long work hours where you don't see your children a lot? No wonder there are so many grasseaters, or men who just commit suicide and end their suffering.

There is no hope left for Japan

youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg

>What is going to happen with Japan

They will get conquered.

Oh no Japanese birthrates are low! I guess this means their wages will have to rise and their healthcare costs will have to go down. They may be even to be able to go back to the old days where doctors made house calls!

I feel so bad for Japan this is horrible!

>What's the reward for a man?
You're right. Don't reproduce my dude, it's a waste of time.

We won't miss your genes. Bye bye.

>''OMG we need at least 150million people AT ALL TIMES in our Land or everything will Fall appart!! What are we going to do with all that quality of life improvement! Space! Hundreds of thousands of readily available Jobs? HUGE quality increase in food? FUCK! PLEASE HELP US!''

Kill yourself you fucking slav.

An obvious case of slavophobia. Looks like germany has a lot of progress to do.

Automation will help with their declining laborforce. They are the few countries where this will be the forefront. They invested 500billion in US markets in exchange for naval security from US. Which means they have more stability in maritime trade routes than China.

No niggers, spics, or slims.

Japan will do alright.

EVERY single WHORE in our red light districts are Slavs from Moldavia, bsnia, croatia, romania etc. And every single Gamble addict and drunk are from the same countries.
What do they teach you in school? How to be a drunk loser (for men) and how to get into prostitution (women)? I don't get it, honestly.

>turci detected

I think is right, the future is going to get worse for them and be shit for a while, but as long as they maintain a high level of racial and cultural homogeneity, they will be better off than most countries in the long run.
Hell they might even end up being the best country to be in once they power through the hard times to come. I mean, we know America is fucked, and it's only a matter of time before massive white flight, and Europe is teetering and playing with a real nasty future. All we can do is speculate and wait and see at this point.

Yeah, most people in Croatia and "similar" countries are fucking retarded.

On the other hand, most people in the "west" are soyboys, aka retards.

It's not that different man. Same core issues expressed in a different form of retardation.

Genetic engineering.

>reddit

>spacing
Ok, this entire thread makes sense now.

>Also, do Nip women make good waifus or is this a meme?

Why do you want to create degenerates?

It ended up like that on accident.

Look at my other posts and see.

You deserve the Faggot Of The Year award.

Are you too blind to see the truth?

Yeah pretty much. Can't avoid it. Importing immigrants doesn't work as they also age. So in 30 years you'll be in the same situation with a higher population

i heard nip women are insufferable cunts and that's why their men won't marry them.

There is no crisis, nigger. The population will ebb and flow if left alone. They have a small chain of islands to live on. The muh infinite population growth meme is a Jew trick to infiltrate Nippon with degenerate nigger people.

You give off a "MGTOW - Mom's basement edition" - kind of vibe.

Even though this is the internet, I can feel it.

Giving parents help and benefits will jump the birth rate fast.
It will happen if it gets too bad, it's not a big enough problem yet for the main cities.
economist.com/news/asia/21734319-subsidising-parenthood-appears-work-wonders-small-town-japan-doubles-its-fertility-rate

>Are you too blind to see the truth?
what truth ?
That fucking asian women gives you hapa kids that no longer look european ? and who generally have serious identity issues ? have you ever visited hapa forums ? these people are fucking mentally ill...they either hate the white race, or larp as white nationalists even though they have 56% faces

their kids have no real identity.
Usually, the white dad gets an asian women either because he's a fucking beta loser, in because he happens to have a sex fetish for asians... and the mom, the asian mom is usually mentally ill, hates asian men and her own race and genuinely believes her kids will end up,looking white...

I would suggest you check out some of the street interviews on the youtube channel "That Japanese man Yuta".

Modern Japs are basically liberal cunts, even though they don't qualify as liberal by western standards. It's a strange phenomenon, really.

This
>pic related.

Projections of a bitter loser.
I'd suggest you get your life handled, but you do you.

They'll probably do fine in the end with all the automation and strict borders. Meanwhile the rest of the earth will be up in flames over trade imbalances and the chinese will wind up self destructing in the process of being international assholes. If I was japanese I'd feel pretty good living in one of the last true nations of cultural strength, societal unity, solid work ethic/nature respect ethic. As long as they can maintain borders and keep growing on resources available within those borders they will be a 22nd century sanctuary.

A sanctuary for fucking gaijins, including nig-ahem, african-americans.

Not my fault if you have yellow fever...Or maybe you're a fucking hapa mutt living in croatia. Leave Japanese people alone, japanese women are made to breed with japanese men....Without them, there'd be no "jap pussy". They happen to have a demographic winter, guess what ? it's not the end of the world, at least they have the intelligence not to let their country invaded by niggers in name of human rights and antiracism.

Demographic winters come and go.....On the other hand, a demographic winter combined with mass immigration is deadly...that's what the west is currently doing.
Do you even have white kids of your own your fucking race traitor ?

not so fast my baguette friend, you see in 20 years you will be worring about if achmed has raped your daughter already while we will be in comfy and safe japan

>vargfag here too I realise I will destroy my lineage but I do not care I will gladly pay th price

>Without them, there'd be no "jap pussy".
There will be some other kind of pussy.
> at least they have the intelligence not to let their country invaded by niggers in name of human rights and antiracism
Most Jap millenials are cunts and can't appreciate what they got. They may never go "full Sweden", but they will gradually mix.

> Leave Japanese people alone, japanese women are made to breed with japanese men
Lol, made by whom, God?
Most world populations are mixed to a certain extent, even Japs themselves.

Do you even have white kids of your own your fucking race traitor ?
Not yet nigger, I may, but I'll probably go to Japan to chase waifus and then breed one.

i'll save japan by buying japanese goods (weeb shit) and boosting their economy. i literally cant remember the last time i spent money on the u.s. i dont eat out

>comfy
Nigga, do you know what a kotatsu is?

>not so fast my baguette friend, you see in 20 years you will be worring about if achmed has raped your daughter already while we will be in comfy and safe japan

You're a traitor. And i'm safe where i am. And so is my family and friends...Worse thing that can happen is balkanisation... Don't worry about me, worry about your own internal logic... Objectively speaking you're a race traitor. All because you hav yellow fever. It means you have a distorted view of a stable relationship. You fetishize these women, your kids will have serious identity problems and they won't even look like their own parents. You'll never be able to recognize yourself in them.
If you haven't been able to have your own family with a spanish woman, it means you're part of the problem. And traveling to japan will not fix your problems. Just destroy your kids identity

>jap males love white women
>jap females love white men
This is the real issue, imagine having a race that hates their own opposite gender.

If we don't find a way to reverse the diversity trend they will go extinct culturally.

>Not yet nigger, I may, but I'll probably go to Japan to chase waifus and then breed one.

They won't be croatian then. Call me "nigger" all you want, that'll be YOUR reality. Your kids will never be Croatians.

No just more automation. Low birthrates and higher average age are just memes kikes spew to force their agenda to get more wagecucks and debt slaves.

>This is the real issue, imagine having a race that hates their own opposite gender.
It begs the question...How come they even exist? So they magically popped out of thin air ?

>Fuck all white mens REEEEEEE
Yeah imagine

>Objectively speaking you're a race traitor.
Objectively, meaning using your own subjective view of race and world affairs. Nice.
>You fetishize these women
No, these are preferences, son.
>your kids will have serious identity problems
Hell no, homeschooling and the creation of a family identity.
>You'll never be able to recognize yourself in them.
Wrong again, a lot of kids don't look like at least one of their parents. Sometimes they even inherit genes from their grandparents, making them look not much like their parents.

Japs are screwed

>birthrates decline
>surplus of job opportunities
>wages increase
>jobs become filled
>higher wages due to the surplus creates comfy family structures again
>breeding rates increase among chads capable of working real jobs

Or

>follow european idea
>flood country with groids and muslims
>japanese women get groided
>south africa slant eye genocide edition.

The real problem is the tradition of husband salaries. Women have long controlled the finances since the men work so much. But now that women care about themselves instead of their families it results in women fucking over men for their money while the guy just slaves away. Japanese men would rather have waifus than cunts.

There was nothing to do but fuck in the past so they had to put up with it.

Croats are already mixed to a certain extent.
Middle eastern genes make all of those people "olive skinned".
Some even have low-key asian looking faces, not fully (obviously), but this is a general Slav thing maybe.

They can be considered Croats in the liberal NWO globalised world that we're approaching. Let's be real here.

Japan's birthrates will probably continue to drop. The mouse utopia experiment predicts this quite nicely and I think the rest of the world can learn from Japan's failing to avoid this.

no, please enlightme croat bro

>They can be considered Croats in the liberal NWO globalised world that we're approaching. Let's be real here.

There won't be any...the NWO is a massonic/kike utopia, it doesn't work in the real world.
it's not working in my country (and trust me we have tons of niggers in Paris, and an absurd level of propaganda on tv to push race mixing, laws that forbid us to have freedom of association)...And guess whhat ? We have areas where you'd swear you're living in africa, others, china, others that remain French. in Paris alone, we have schools where kids are either arab or nigger @95% , or 95% french. in other words there's natural segregation.

Sure, you get the occasional mudsharks, the occasional yellow fever betas...But they're not the norm. And in reality we have a fucking time bomb in our hands. So far, the welfare state is only buying time. That's it. We already have racial, cultural and religious tensions...It's not gonna end well.

The NWO is currently failing and the only thing it'll end up achieving is forcing us into balkanisation or worst case scenario, civil wars.

I'm only speaking for my country's case. But we're basically dealing with people who hate our guts, probably even more than we hate them. And our own government demonizes and dehumanizes their own indigenous population and yet, at the same time, they expect our invadors to "feel french" and "blend in"... We have a recipe for absolute disaster. that's the reality.

>Croats are already mixed to a certain extent.
>Middle eastern genes make all of those people "olive skinned".
Yes i know...But overall, they're clearly european. That's just you, trying to justify your yellow fever

>Objectively speaking you're a race traitor. All because you hav yellow fever. It means you have a distorted view of a stable relationship. You fetishize these women. You'll never be able to recognize yourself in them.
you got a point there I will give you that but I havent any option left.

>your kids will have serious identity problems and they won't even look like their own parents
they will be raised to identify as proud japanese

>We have a recipe for absolute disaster. that's the reality.
yeah and its pretty smart to stay here for the bomb to explode.

No.

It's a heated table with a futon or some shit.
They say it's comfy as shit, I'll build one for myself since importing one from Japan would be too pricy.

sounds expensive

Cheap enough to build. The heater uses very little electricity since it's a small space being heated.

>but I havent any option left.
You haven't been able to find yourself a nice spanish woman to be the mother of your kids...What makes you think you'll be able to at the other side of the world ? And it implies that you'r enot only a race traitor, but probably a fucking loser.
What you're problem ? No money ? life in japan is more expensive, small diclk ? If it's just an asian fetish you're doomed to have a failed relationship.

>overpopulation is a real issue, we need to do something about it
>THE BIRTH RATES ARE TOO LOW WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
pick one

The world will gradually mix more and more.
The fact that your country imported millions of people who are uncivilised and hate you is not a good point to bring up.

Face it, the only thing preventing people from mixing in the past was physical separation and hostile environments.
Now that we are "chill" and have modern ways of travel, it's pretty much done.

Not him obviously, but I don't even have an asian fetish.
It just kind of feels right, a gut feeling.

>You haven't been able to find yourself a nice spanish woman to be the mother of your kids
I did not even try. I do not want my kids to suffer the upcoming collapse
>What you're problem ?
I want to know what is to live in an ethnostate where the social cohesion allows children to go alone to school

>Also, do Nip women make good waifus or is this a meme?
yeah if they marry within their race
no woman is sane and a "good waifu" who marries outsider her race
sage
>

Sounds like a plan to me.

>What is going to happen with Japan, considering how low their birthrates are?
They'll have to introduce immigration or develop "A.I.".

However, there have been some governmental measures to combat the low birth rates -- rates which picked up somewhat in recent times.

The 'so shoku dai danshi' ("herbivore man") phenomenon is a natural, evolutionary push-back effect to centuries of strict, phallocentic, Bushido culture -- males rebelling against norms of their forefathers. As such, it is unlikely to be addressed by mere monetary or otherwise gov't incentives (*cultures do not change overnight -- see: chinks).

The red herrings that could skew any predictions are:
- war (NK, China)
- natural disaster (earthquakes / tsunamis)
- man-made disasters (not necessary mutually exclusive from the previous point)
- climate change related epochs (insufficient resources; exacerbated natural disasters...)

You guys will love this - 4 pages full of pics like OP's of Japanese girls in swimsuits:
panchira-gazo.biz/214.html

>Face it, the only thing preventing people from mixing in the past was physical separation and hostile environments.
>Now that we are "chill" and have modern ways of travel, it's pretty much done.

Nop. The reality is that the european union is a failure. On every level...The Euro itself is a political money instead of a logical currency...There's already internal conflicts within the union. (i.e. Poland, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic)...
In France alone, we have a ticking time bomb which will not end in piece & completely harmony...But division (we already have a silent division)...and innevitable conflicts.. That's the reality

The reality is that "multiculturalism" is a mono-cultural phenomenon. You can't be multi culti or "diverse" in Chechnya, you can't do it in Turkey, can't do it in saudi arabia (they have openly racist immigration laws and they're proud of it)...China is likely to not only stay chinese, but to colonize and enslave africans anyway...

We've tried these experiences before, and there's not one time in human history which have proven us that multiculturalism was a successful idea. It failed in africa, failed in the balkans, failed in asia, failed during the roman empire, failed for the ancient egyptians....

Indians had to be separated from their muslim neighbors (which is why they now have a country called "pakistan")...Why ? because of demographic realities..
You're completely deluded.
But my guess is that you're not. You're just trying to justify your yellow fever. That's it. And your kids will hate you for it.

>no woman is sane and a "good waifu" who marries outsider her race
You are too blinded by you fetishisation of human races to see the truth.

White man/black woman marriages are 44% less likeliy to end up in a divorce in the US.
That's a pretty good example.

a fucking loser confirmed

Why not import more Koreans? I would love to have a Japorean waifu.

>That's a pretty good example
no it's not
anything you compare to white males is going to be better ESPECIALLY in the US you oaf
also
>promoting racemixing
only betas go for asian women

If you honestly believe a population decline in such a tight-packed country with a very high standard of living and level of work automation like Japan is a bad thing, you're a fucking kike.

No two ways about it.

Multiculturalism is an obvious failiure, but people of different races can get along very well.
There are examples of this all over the west. Why would you deny this?

So what are you saying, that there will be a massive race war resulting in every single non-european being either killed or deported?
What about ethnicities that consist of other ethnicities aka mixed.

It has happened before to various extents and it has also worked in specific environments.
"Multi racialism", not multiculturalism.
Now we are witnessing an age where the environment is very allowing for interracial couples.

There have been wars and mixings before, and there will probably be more of both.
However, just look where all of this is going long-term.

Damn, that's a nice woman.
Maybe I'll get a German/nordic waifu instead.
SLAVVED.com