Very little drama

>Very little drama
>No misunderstanding bullshit
>No love triangle subplots
>Main couple finally got together
>MC is alright

Is there any reason to think this isn't the greatest love story ever told?

>MC is alright
I hate how much of a hypocrite he is in the beginning.

This is your bodyguard tonight

Otaking would've loved this anime.

It's a crime that there was no second season

The face the MC was more or less a creepy stalker at the start. he basically groomed a girl with social anxiety and communication disorder to be his "girlfriend"

What is this? I'm incapable of identifying anime from just moe girl #256737

It's ok since her guardian and neighbors approved of it.

filename

Nisekoi
Kill yourself by the way

>click arrow next to post number
>click image search
>click google

Fuck fake netorare subplots. I dropped it right htere.

For those of you who read the manga how good was the anime adaptation?
Worth starting over from the top, or just continuing where the anime left off?

i liked that about him honestly
we always either have a character that's proactive but an alpha, or a character that's passive and a beta. Rarely do we see a proactive beta.
also she's older than him and more mature than him he didn't groom shit

>Before dating: Chad senpai help Ritsu recomending books for U.S.A
>After dating: Chad senpai help Ritsu how to please U.S.A sexually
they go to the same uni too btw

Continuing from where the anime left off is fine

I agree with you OP. Well, at least when it comes to your points about no pointless drama or BS. Another good thing is that it's not too cringy and doesn't take itself too seriously. Like Ore monogatari. That shit is cringe city. "oh i'm some giant mongoloid but i'm still somehow a kid. Oh look at that kawaii llittle girl oh she's so perfect and has no flaws whatsoever." That show is garbo.

>university
wow i can't believe ritsu isn't a virgin anymore

Yeah but he grows at least. And I like how he works to get Ritsu to like him. Even if the method isn't ideal

Anime only here, who the fuck is this faggot?

One of her new friends.

>having sex in the library

That's so her.

Ritsu makes a new friend who's also a bookish nerd and she starts talking to him in order to get some recommendations for Usa. Similarly, Usa makes friends with a younger girl as well.

It was a really NTR situation, but it semi-forced Usa into being more proactive, otherwise his complacency would lead to Ritsu being stolen away.

As long as it goes nowhere. One thing I like about this anime is that the romance completely focuses on the two main couple and no one else.
Even that ugly blonde childhood "friend" shit went nowhere when I expected it to.

Where does the anime leave off anyway?

Hold up, did she actually have sex with another guy?

where the manga continues after anime finished.

God her short hair and body is beautiful.
Despite having a boyish style hair, she still has those very girly charms

yes, they're continually doing it like rabbits in the library

So which series is better
This or Maison Ikkoku?

Mah mean dirty slutfu!

You wouldn't.

Who is sluttier? Sayaka or Mayumi?
I wonder how many times they had sex with other guys?

Ritsu is on the race now

Depends on your definition of "slut".
Sayaka will toy with every man she meets, but she will only sleep with someone she actually find interesting.
Mayumi is looking for a serious relationship, but she's so easily fooled by empty promises and compliments so she only gets one night stand.

He's lying. Ritsu is still pure.

Mayumi for sure, Sayaka is just a tease, underneath her gyaru exterior she's still a good ole country girl.

Will Shiro be able to fix Mayumi?

Why does Mayumi have almost no lewds?

Will he be happy knowing she is used goods?

Nips prefers pure virgins over skanky sluts

You guys trash on Mayumi, but you would never able to resist if you run into this.

He's a masochist yes.
This nip is a degenerate, so he'll take the skanky slut.

maybe if she ever finds out Shiro is hiding a Johnny in his pants she'll finally drag him to her room and make him submit to her all night long. Or she finds out he's independently wealthy or something and that's how he can get away with being a housebound pervert, she wants to find a nice big-dicked salaryman manager who'll let her become a housewaifu after all (as is the dream of all japanese OLs)

user I just wanted a chapter number

I don't like balloon tits so yes I can resist.

Did she suddenly become tsundere toward him?

They all found out he was an author (they didn't believe him before), and I guess discovering Shiro is actually a man of talent, prestige, and of course relative fortune made her heart go doki doki.
Much to her discomfort.

Yeah I know about his "secret".
So she's basically turning tsundere.

I mean I know there is more to it, but from the way you said it, sounds like she only likes him for the money

Love Lab is the best Ruri Miyahara work

It piqued her interest, but you're right, Shiro's editor explained that the residents of the Kawai complex are the reason he was inspired to start writing again after such a long hiatus.
It definitely touched her heart