Get your ass to the gym

Want to help the white race? Stop being a weak little faggot. Nobody cares about your political opinions when you have literal string beans for arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuJSLHglwg
phys.org/news/2010-03-women-risky-behaviour-young-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's true
also if you live around blacks do note that blacks can be repelled just like they say you can stretch your arms out to appear large and scare off a bear

Want to help the white race? go make a white baby and home school it stop giving me tough advises i'm already fit

Yes. Don't get tattoos like the guy in the picture though

Don't look like the guy in the OP though.

That's a nigger.

Look like this. Lead a healthy balanced lifestyle.

twink
not a powerful physique. also would look small in clothes

I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret
>Gym = code word for "goyim"
The eternal jew wants you to waste your time doing recursive exercises to get strong, instead of training your body to be combative. All this strength and the only thing you've accomplished is how to battle a weight bar.
If you want to get a serious exercise while fighting against the ZOG, you can't do it on the treadmills that jews invented to keep you running in place. Try something that the jews HATE to see you doing, like skateboarding or BMX. Those activities actively work with your mind to redefine everyday the world that the ZOG has planned for you. Stuff like park benches, crosswalks, sidewalks, ledges, etc instead of being a prison for you, they become obstacles. Skateboarding is the ultimate anti-jew exercise.

im an adult though

>nobody cares about your political opinions when you have strings for arms

Objectively false. Throughout the course of history politics have been decided by the intellectual and economic elite. Read a book and learn you brick headed faggot.

Adults of full maturity don't go around bragging about how "adult" they are.

Adults full of maturity don't go around shitposting on an anonymous german rave forum

>stop giving me tough advises i'm already fit
Well then it clearly wasn't directed at you, was it?

>skateboarding or BMX
Bait. Join a boxing or MMA gym.

>t. skateboarder
He wasn't bragging, he was simply pointing out why he doesn't engage in children's activities .

Is the rave scene still strong in Germany? If I ever visit there I'd love to check one out

i would not be caught dead riding a skateboard
im not bragging about anything

yes goy, go to the (((gym)))

This is the gayest shit I’ve ever read

The rich and powerful being frail and weak is a fairly recent thing. Back in the day, kings where some of the most ferocious men in the land.

I lost weight.

Am i attractive now?

okay now pay a jew doctor to fix that up and you're good as new

Damn, I was about to go to the gym but after realizing it's a jewish conspiracy, I'm gonna stay at home and eat chips instead.

Pick up a contact martial art dont be a faggot.

That's an ideal soldier's body.

Only weirdo naruto faggots do karate.

Good... good. Stay inside the gym on the treadmill and out of (((their))) way. Also, pay shekels for membership goys. The last thing you should do is exercise muscles while learning superhuman balance and coordination and how to overcome the prison we have built for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuJSLHglwg

>teleports behind you
Heh, that's where you're wrong kid

Doesn’t mean they were intelligent. Many kingdoms rose or fell based on the decisions made by these rulers. The size of their biceps had little impact.

Bad for the joints, but better than nothing I guess.

I'm low-test, I can't burn fat nor build muscle no matter how hard I try.

Bad for your balls too if you land on a rail

Martial Arts
Gym
Shooting Range

Be a paragon of your race.

too small

I will beat your muscle ass. You will fall like a big cupboard

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and assume that not everything in life is a Jewish conspiracy.
I believe there are people who want to body build. I see your point though, you should really work on how you present it though next time, so you don't come off as mentally ill.

you forgot to change your flag.

Unless youre over 35-40 years old, thats just an excuse.
Lifting heavy dramatically boosts test naturally. Deadlift, squat, bench and overhead press all increase test if youre going heavy.

>slav

You ever fought in your life?

In meme image format it would be more effective, perhaps I will work on it. In any event people should obviously see that recursive exercise that is popular with normies (running/jogging, bicycle enthusiasts, gym members) is meant to keep them from actually accomplishing something with the energy. Skateboarding actually gives you extremely difficult goals that give you an unparalleled sense of accomplishment.

Jews really choke on their bagels when they see grown men tricking out on BMX bikes.

Watch the video I posted, halfway through there really is a jew mad as fuck.
>"Oy vey, you're gonna sue me for a million dollars if you fall!"
>"You're gonna damage the concrete with those polyurethane wheels goyim!"

Skateboarding especially in the presence of women increases testosterone in young men
phys.org/news/2010-03-women-risky-behaviour-young-men.html

it's true tho

I cycle 100 miles a week and go to the gym for upper body and swimming 5 times a week. Fuck you.

that's fuck all, I would walk 500 miles

Yeah well I could walk one thousand miles, and I could walk one thousand more.

Went this morning

> Paying the gym jews to get /fit/

Just get some equipment at goodwill and work from home

No wait, it's 500 miles. Ah fuck, I fucked it up.

Fuck you I'm going to do some bodyweight exercises at home and ride my bike.

I like being a skeleton. Only workout I do is like 15 pullups per day. I have no ass weigh 160lbs and im 6'2"

Nobody cares about your muscles when you're a useless dumb ass who acts like a criminal.

I'm unironically low-test. I want to improve my fitness, but if I go to the gym I'll probably just get laughed at. Any good bodyweight routines you can do at home?

Muscular men are homosexuals

You could split wood or something for exercise and make money for doing it instead of paying jews to use their treadmill.

That is the dude from Operation Werewolf.

He is literally not a WN, though he expropriates the Runes.

He is also a felon and raising another man's child with his current wife.

>gym
>totally not faggot

Learn how to do a kickflip (pro-tip: you can't)

I want to kill those middle aged guys dressed like teenage skaters, who are going through a mid life crisis, brought a new board, and then go to the nearest hilly park to relive their teenage years. I know a guy who literally did this, and he is a total cockmuncher, all the guys who do this are cunts..fact!.

I did 73 pushups in a row this morning. I also just ate some icecream :(

I agree mostly, except for one time I skated with a legit old dude with white hair who was awesome. He didn't have any delusions, he was just skating.

nice bait kek

I am at 65 per set right now. In my best times I could do 110.
My trick is to do as many in a row as I can, then wait 24-48 hours, and try again. Usually it goes up by 5 push-ups every other day. So if I do 50 today, and then try monday, I'll be at 55, and so on.

make me

EVERYBODY'S GAY AHHHHHH WHERE ARE THE VAGINAS FAAAAAAAACK

Lol no. There were fat Kings, leper Kings, child Kings, weak Kings. You became a King through blood, not winning an arm wrestling match.

I got a job doing manual labor and lost 40 lbs. That's good enough for me.

Don't expect intelligence from a geezer who believes in Jewish conspiracy bollocks. Anti-Semites are retards.

Wait until you see how ripped Jack's asshole is.

i giggled

I'll do it for Aniki

>Try something that the jews HATE to see you doing, like skateboarding

FRIENDLY REMINDER: DO NOT GET TATTOOS DO NOT GET TATTOOS DO NO GET TATTOOS DO NOT GET TATTOOS.
They are degenerate and look fucking awful initially and as you age they look 50 times worse. If you get a tattoo you no better than a filthy ghetto nigger. Stay away from the biggest eyesore anons

youll not get the power and influence you need for life, in a gym.. You all are trying to be tougher than niggers who are now presented by Jews as studs and competitors to white males. Essentially by trying to fit in this jewdeal you're being a nigger yourself and letting yourself be affected by ZOG manipulation.

Inject then buddy boyo

im over 40 and im building muscle pretty well