McDouble Standards

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/03/02/590053856/food-stall-serves-up-a-social-experiment-charge-white-customers-more-than-minori

>we don haff dat much moneh n shiet we need de whitey to pay more n shiet

Really, imagine if the roles were reversed. And then they freak out over "It's ok to be white."

bump

as it should be

Maybe if he didn't overcharge white customers, he wouldn't be making half as much as they do.

>using white guilt to improve profits.

McDonalds at the experimental forefront, as always.

So whites are once again more generous than any other race.

>burn it down
>take all the burgers
>piss on it's owner

>New Orleans food stall

You might get a couple cucks to buy into the gimmick but any sensible white wont go for it. Hell any sensible white wouldn't be in Coon Orleans.

I love going to this type of thing and pretending to completely lose my shit when they assume I'm a white guy. It's like my top 5 pastime

Sue the fuck out of him

Jared Taylor calls it a pathological altruism.

Pretty sure this social experiment already exists. It's called the current tax code.

>see the La Luz Extinguido
>see how it changes from white to 1/8 Cherokee on a dime.
>amazing.

>New Orleans
Hold the AIDS please.

You need to fucking kill yourself

All you faggots who didn't read the article 80% of white cunts paid $30 instead of the $12 it actually cost.

Pic related

I just read that article. 80% of white fags paid the reparations for nigerian possum meat and rice.

Ask yourself what kind of white person actively chooses to eat Nigerian possum and those statistics would start making sense. Only a megacuck would even know about that shit, let alone want to eat it

>So whites are once again more generous than any other race.
Gullible & stupid more like.

All three is an option.