How do we save Yurofriends from becoming mutts too?

How do we save Yurofriends from becoming mutts too?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5p6ug
google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwidlYntm9XWAhUFWBoKHdRIDwQQFgg0MAI&url=https://www.immigration.interieur.gouv.fr/content/download/87279%
immigration.interieur.gouv.fr/content/download/87279/676594/file/IM_79_fecondite.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
youtu.be/dElVVuG1yDI
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/
youtu.be/5FLm8_Th89s
youtu.be/JkAZUvQAzkc?list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can only save Central and Eastern europeans at this point. Everything west of that including USA is gone

>Central and Eastern europeans
But they said they weren't white, I'm confused...

Wrong.

Mudslime and kike use this meme to D&C

But you only have maybe 15-20 years, how will you stop the demographic decline?

that's only white british, not including other whites from the EU
it's not actually saying they're 21% shitskin

>15-20 years
How do you reckon? I haven't seen a nigger in over a month. The place where I live is almost entirely white, it won't change any time soon.

>other whites from the EU
How would you know, when they count Arabs and Jews and other non-white caucasians as "white" just like the US does?

>How do you reckon? I haven't seen a nigger in over a month.
Because your anecdotes don't contradict the national demographic realities: archive.is/5p6ug

Fake news. Some neighborhoods in the ghetto surburbs of large cities are probably well over 50% niggered by now, but that trend isn't moving to rural areas.

>Fake news
Denialism is always the first response. Your Ministère de l’intérieur gives the fertility rate of women according to their origin:

google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwidlYntm9XWAhUFWBoKHdRIDwQQFgg0MAI&url=https://www.immigration.interieur.gouv.fr/content/download/87279% 2F676594% 2Ffile% 2FIM_79_fecondite.pdf & usg = AOvVaw13VEaaVuCc3vssjcLVb25N

3.5 children per woman for Maghrebians
3.2 for non-Maghrebi Africans
3.1 for Turks
2.2 for other Asians
2 for Club Med
2 for the rest of Europe
1.6 for others country

That makes 2.73 total

For the "descendants of immigrants":

We arrive at 2 for the "Arabs", 1.8 for those from Club Med, 1.5 for the other Europeans.

Let's take 15% of immigrants in total.

0.85 * x + 0.15 * 2.73 = 2

x = 1.87

The fertility of "native French women" would therefore be 1.87.

The Great replacement is waiting for us !!!!!

>How would you know, when they count Arabs and Jews and other non-white caucasians as "white" just like the US does?
Jews, maybe, but we do not classify Arabs as white.

America's race mixing rate isn't even high. British girls are whores and the only reason they all aren't getting fed BBC cum on a daily basis is because the UK is like 80%. Or 70%...

American women are massive whores too.

Oops, url was malformed on that source:
immigration.interieur.gouv.fr/content/download/87279/676594/file/IM_79_fecondite.pdf

That doesn't change the fact that's limited to some area. They have a higher birthrate but they aren't moving to rural areas. They just have families of 15 living in a 3 room apartment in some absolute shithole ghetto suburb.

Miss France 2014 is unironically more attractive though.

Actually not as much as you might think. The reasoning behind this is because we still have a TON of racist republican girls, whether they're overt about it or not.

All of my white female friends would never date a nigger. Meanwhile I'm at the DMV right now and I just met this girl from Latvia who's holding hands with her black boyfriend right now. Not even joking

Also, alien groups' birth rates decrease overtime.

>that's limited to some area
Just because the rate isn't uniform everywhere doesn't change the NATIONAL rate: french women are reproducing BELOW REPLAEMENT, while non-whites are reproducing are 2-3 times the replacement rate.

Oh, also, there can be a cohort of native French people who breed like rabbits to a level comparable to blacks and Muslims and who are as numerous as those groups.

>alien groups' birth rates decrease overtime
it doesn't change the fact that at current rates, native birthrates are so low they will become minorities within 15-20 years on average. You cant deny that reality, the West will die this way, and soon

About half of those who aren't "white British" are other whites from Yurop and Ireland. Pocahontas effect is also real, people with an Irish or Italian grandfather call themselves "other white".

See Niggers and sandniggers fresh off the boat fuck like rabbits but eventually they realize that they don't get enough gibs for 10 kids. 2-3rd generation aliens are almost like normal people, they focus on studying and working and don't start reproducing until their mid-late 20s.
Was hearing the same discourse 15 years ago already.

No, because: If 25% of native French people are breeding like rabbits, but the other 75% aren't, but that 25% is bigger than the Muslim or black population, then it is not dangerous.

>muh 100% white countryside

Deluded faggot

London is unironically whiter than America

>Sup Forums has literally descended into random faggots making autistic cartoons attacking each other for not being white
Sup Forums really did a number on you faggots

Nah mate I was just fucking with ya.

>About half of those who aren't "white British" are other whites from Yurop and Ireland
The top 10 non-UK migrant countries of birth are not predominantly white, or even European. Also, you're still ignoring non-white birthrates being multiples higher than ANY WHITE DEMOGRAPHIC in the UK.

You still haven't refuted the statistic I gave you, from your own government. 3.0 non-white birthrate will destroy your country while French women are at 1.8, its simple math.

I live in Alsace. Come see for yourself.

Turn them all into racist libertarians who only look out for themselves.

Campaign for us to be brought over as refugees. This is Africa now.

They're still a minority in all but a few areas. It's gonna take way longer than you think to have the effect you're talking about.

The trend has now gone the other way and Poland is now the biggest immigrant nation of origin. Last year, white immigration exceeded non-white immigration
>non-white birthrates
Again, you're talking averages. Brits have a lower average birth rate, but there are still most likely more Brits who are breeding like rabbits than Muslims and blacks combined. See:

>be Euro
>respond to an amerimutt

OMFG you guys must be inbred or autistic or both

>It's gonna take way longer than you think
Not accoding to me, according to the numbers I already posted and sourced to you. You have until 2047 when you become a minority, but you will lose control years before that.

USA's free news is already a huge buff to British nationalism, same goes with Rebel Media from Canada, giving Tommy Robinson a platform was a blessing.

Nothing makes us Brits hate the establishment more than reading about what it does.

>you will lose control years before that
I doubt that. Shit will hit the fan eventually.

>Central and Eastern europeans
>not mutts already
Pic one,the only pure ones were the germans,nords and brits,and that was before the migration.

Arguably, you don't have much control over it now, since you aren't even sure its really happening. You won't act effectively to stop it, even if you decided to. Most French are probably in denial like you are.

Depends. Traditional British ethnicity is mongrelised, but all the components are Northwestern European and Southern European.

Its hardly like the French have a history of revolt against the establishment, sometimes multiple times from the same person or anything

I thought that part was completely infested with Algerians?

>Brits have a lower average birth rate, but there are still most likely more Brits who are breeding like rabbits than Muslims and blacks combined.
Do you understand what an average is?

Everyone on Sup Forums should watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E

Slimes and niggers are aggressive animals. I think we'll have a proper race war eventually, it won't go smoothly.
Mulhouse is full of arabs and niggers, but other than that it's very white. Small towns have the odd kebab joint owner by 5th generation turks but that's about it.

Yes, average is not all. There are people above the average, and there are people below it. Two extremes can create a moderate-seeming average. The working class Brits (as well as richer ones) breed like rabbits.
Do YOU understand what an average is?

>I think we'll have a proper race war eventually, it won't go smoothly.
I definitely agree, I just hope you aren't a minority when it starts.

You can't stop it, all of the West is too cucked. You would have to go to war right now against jew and muslim and also your own leftist traitors, but none of you will. So you will wait while the clock runs down.

3.0 birthrate is way too high

Link isnt accessible i mean

>link is not accessible
See: immigration.interieur.gouv.fr/content/download/87279/676594/file/IM_79_fecondite.pdf

3.5 children per woman for Maghrebians
3.2 for non-Maghrebi Africans
3.1 for Turks
2.2 for other Asians
2 for Club Med
2 for the rest of Europe
1.6 for others country

That makes 2.73 total

For the "descendants of immigrants":

We arrive at 2 for the "Arabs", 1.8 for those from Club Med, 1.5 for the other Europeans.

Let's take 15% of immigrants in total.

0.85 * x + 0.15 * 2.73 = 2

x = 1.87

The fertility of "native French women" would therefore be 1.87.

Do you read French?

I have to rely on translation and French native opinions on these sources because I am not a native speaker.

It would still take a long time. And "replacement" won't really happen, not in the literal sense at least. A lot of these kids are going to be mutts. A lot of young French chicks think it's cool to be with a nigger or arab. Arab and nig chicks know that they're men are animals so they often look for a nice white French boyfriend.
In the end we will get memed about the same as Amerimutts, which might be worse than replacement.

This graph shows fertility rate among immigrants and descendants of immigrants. Frances future is indeed looking grim

> Arab and nig chicks know that they're men
Top kek

All ethnic Europeans have to return to Europe now. This is a tactical withdrawal. Bring three women per man. We can win only if we concentrate forces.

Oh yeah, my bad. But to be fair, turk women could easily pass as men if you only look at their forearms.

>It would still take a long time
That's a tricky thing to debate, because the rates are not set ins tone. Policy is either slowed or accelerated every few years, just as the current refugee crisis would have been laughable to anyone hearing such concerns back in 2011 when these policies were thought up. By 2013, everyone was aware of a problem, and by 2015 people were being raped and killed. Its not a steady rate, and the powers-that-be have intentions of speeding things up. Can we afford to be complacent?
>In the end we will get memed about the same as Amerimutts
I think the memes come as a sort of unconscious warning sign. When we are the minority, the memes will be long gone.

Its frightening because we're almost a decade into th refugee crisis now. At the same time, leftists in the US and Canada accelerated the rate of South American and African migration here. Its like a revolution is underway around the globe.

i still don't want them here i don't care how "educated" they are they're just not like us

Refugees are only a minor part of migration here,
I believe at its peak about 15K people a year, opposed to 100K immigrants. immigrants are a far bigger wave. I don't believe in Kalergi plan/ Jewish tricks anyways. Sure they hate Europeans but their powers aren"t nearly as big as people here make out to be.
In my opinion we're witnessing the end of a very flawed/naive ideology.

Honestly, put women back in their places and force them to have families before the age of 25. Also ban condoms,the welfare state and all other contraception. Europe had had below replacement birth rates ever since the success of the feminist movement and sexual revolution. Female liberation was a mistake.

sterilise the mutts and write them off as a loss, you will recover quickly

They also forget that the future will probably be more unstable in third world shitholes as automation destroys the sweatshop business model that employs hundreds of millions of poor people and climate change will mean more immigration. Niggers are going to be everywhere too, as Africa's population doubles. Europe, not America, should be building a wall.

>Refugees are only a minor part of migration here
But are their birthrates still higher than natives? That's also a form of jihad called "hijra": to conquer through multiplication is also legitimate in Islam.
>I don't believe in Kalergi plan/ Jewish tricks anyways
Why not?

youtu.be/dElVVuG1yDI

How can you fight what people don't believe is happening?

Hopefully, divestment of production + cessation of "foreign aid" to these rabbit warrens of r-selected insanity will stem that tide

Yeah they probably do. Last statistics point out that proper Belgian fertility rate is about 1.65, immigrants are at 2.2 or so. Problem is, just like in France immigrants could be anything from having a dutch grandmother (nobody would consider you an immigrant) to fullblown nigger. It's probable that the white immigrants have a lower birthrate than the other groups so you cant extrapolate the 2.2 number to the whole population.
>why not?
because they simply don't have enough power. Sure they are overrepresented in most media and shit but it only works because lots of whites are gullible and dont think in racial terms. If you believe jews control everything, why even try to change anything?

Also is there a particular reason why most
American whites are so focused on islam?

Something called mass deportation, or failing that, genocide

Would the French be willing to commit genocide.

>because they simply don't have enough power
I've heard some people try to argue this is an example of "apex fallacy", but they have disproportionately high power and dominance of global finance. Not only proportioantely, but also in raw terms: the Rothschilds, for instance, make up the top 10 world billionaires. Can you imagine that, all from a single family that is instrumental in world politics and the zionist movement?

Also, this blog gives an interesting perspective:

>Steinlight: 'The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Democracy'
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
--------------------------------------
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

>Also is there a particular reason why most
>American whites are so focused on islam?
Because unlike Jewish lobbies like AIPAC, the Council for Islamic Conference is larger and almost entirely unknown.

youtu.be/5FLm8_Th89s
youtu.be/JkAZUvQAzkc?list=PL4C29D87AA600650F

I like to think so, even though I'm sure there's a lot of cucks who would still virtue signal while their throat is getting sliced by an angry slime.

Or maybe you're just posting in an Sup Forums thread.

Sup Forums has its best threads on Sup Forums not actually on Sup Forums

thanks for the links

np m8

Jews like to admit what they are up to, it just doesn't get a lot of publicity when they do.

But how do you know jews are powerful enough to actually enact these policies? Of course they're overrepresented in some branches but I blame gullible people a 100 times more.

>But how do you know jews are powerful enough to actually enact these policies?
Because a couple percent of the world population control over half of the world wealth, and they are all hostile to other races.