New Russian Weapons

New Russian Weapons, which the USA is afraid of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=vc-Uxm8gnkI
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/russian-aircraft-carrier-towed-home-after-break-down/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazut
youtu.be/HYgpQX5HgL8?t=18m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM
youtube.com/watch?v=LC97wdQOmfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was pretty funny when all the news media was acting all afraid of some low end CGI a few days ago.

That's a nice drone though.

Bells and whistles are a wonderful weapon when used wisely

>Russia literally acting and talking like North Korea is not scary

I think Putin should be "retired" for world peace

One appeared to fire correctly and another misfired.

yeah just look at holocaust.

Russia makes the soviet union look like the roman empire.

Those poor ants. They never knew what hit em.

F

Based Russia
but why is my country nothing but niggers and gay?

Looks like the warhead flew out of the casing that was ejected out the front.

Cant be. Its russian therefore its shit

it just seemed to you 100%

Of course a kike would know that

Anybody who spends more than one minute listening to lindsey Graham knows exactly why the Russians developed those weapons. Neocon disease has infected DC.

The world thanks russia for stepping up to confront the lunacy of the likes of Nikki Haley, graham, mccain, etc.

It wasn't just the media. A lot of the retarded kids on Sup Forums who love to lick Russia's ass for some reason were celebrating how its going to btfo USA. Even US posters were doing this.

dont blame nikki halley that crazy bitch had her life ruined for larping as a white woman and producing brown babies and living in SC married to some white guy

a little plastic surgery and skin bleaching and she thought she was white and adopted a fake southern accent. you live a lie like that and before you know it dementia will set in

Yeah I've always wondered why American flags on this board switch from
>fuck yeah America first, we're gonna nuke you North Korea, one million charred gooks coming up lmao
to
>wtf why get Putin mad, why do you want WW3, fucking neocon, Putin is gonna destroy this degenerate shithole once and for all

Anytime Russia is brought up. I mean the guy literally visually showed he wanted to destroy a US state, but no one called him a warmonger or neocon kike slave trying to kill whites. Why is this?

Speak for yourself, you bourgeoisie revisionist.

>duds arent common
Even match grade ammo doesnt always work.

Because alot of us see nuclear war as an ok outcome because it kills kikes, niggers, and the left as well as us.

I think the GPS in their jets are innovative - they are portable too

Because Russia was promised no MATP on their borders. Now we cant quit fucking around sending troop ecactly where we wouldnt. Syria was completely manufactured war as was/is Ukraine. North Korea is another manufactured mess

So fuck off. America has become a warmongering shithole and needed a kick in the balls. One kick wont be enough thougj because we still have people like Graham, Halley, mccain.

Of course their T-14 Armata tank is something to fear.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=vc-Uxm8gnkI

Probably just the casing, the projectile can be seen for 2 frames.

beat me to it

Because peoples lives were forfeit if shit didn't work properly. Amazing what you can do with practical testing and designing, with a gun to their head if it doesn't work. As opposed to drawing some lines on paper, building it, and hoping it works.

Let's not forget that their aircraft carrier has it's own fleet of tug boats that follows it around.

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/russian-aircraft-carrier-towed-home-after-break-down/

You are American you fucking retard.

Stop wanting your own country to become third world. You think Russia will give a shit about you or the "white race" meme if they win? Think again and grow the fuck up retard.

that thing looks like it's in rough shape

There are Litral Russian shills on here, from Russia, falseflagging and promoting their country. Imagine that.

Dafuq? Is their aircraft carrier powered by coal?

3rd world is paradise compared to what it will be when the bombs start dropping.

really puts things in perspective

meanwhile 30% of russian hospitals don't have a maternity ward

>breaking news russian hackers hacked Sup Forums

By dem jooz

kek, almoist everyday they start another thread about how great is russia kek, always under pirate flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazut

I bet your engineering programs consist of gopniks.

youtu.be/HYgpQX5HgL8?t=18m26s

>The most important factor when grading this fuel is the sulfur content, which can mostly be ...

Noice, fuck green faggots

I surprised the RIDF hasn't shown up in full force yet.

wtf I love US and their overwhelming military might now, thanks OP!

>condom breaks
HIT THE DECK

Meanwhile in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM

>10 years ago

They aren't Americans. State-sponsored anons on U.S. proxies. It's blatant.

This is one of the latest and most advanced ships of the US Navy.

Well sonuvabitch

Drop the meme flag, Putin.

USS Freedom smoking as if it uses coal.

Ugh, Hydrazine...
This thing is nasty.

>10 years ago

try 20+

youtube.com/watch?v=LC97wdQOmfI

oh yea you guys have the iron dome flare show still huh

>shill calling other posters shill
youre not fooling anyone

THIS
You can poke an eye out

they didnt unlock the track from the final drive
fucking rookie shit

Putin plz. Don't you have shitty CGIs to make?

Remember when they crashed against a turkish cattle boat?

>shill calling other shills shills that are not shills

Go back to shill school, vlad.

nice reddit spacing, you should lurk more before shilling

Hey my mom's condo is in that bay, don't blow it up.

Oh God the stuff I've seen. So I'm living on a USAF base right now and holy hell there's not a single animal, not a scrap of garbage, nothing. Gotta keep anything from being sucked into engines.

Meanwhile in Russia they have stray dogs and scrapmetal in their airbases. Literally dumpyards for 'flying' tanks.

did the tank poop??

>reddit spacing

You don't even know what that means, faggot. Get off of Sup Forums you newfag.

>Putin aims at "St. Petersburg".

Proof of Putin's hate for pre-Commie city names.

St. Petersburg = pre-Commie
Leningrad = Commie

Holy kek during a fucking military parade. Can you imagine the global laughing if an American demonstration failed that wonderfully?

Thats only because most of SU fuck ups are still relatively unknown, like Nedelin catastrophy for example. Russia of today inherited this incompetence on every field and it shows.

fine, I'll just traumatize you shills with gore. enjoy

That's a heavy artillery and tank testing range buddy.

Airfields are cleaned daily by conscripts. Many of them look old and are in fact old, that is true.

It was during the rehearsal, days before the real parade and the driver engaged the thread lock mechanism accidentally, since it's completely different cockpit than the T-90, he didn't know how to disarm it.

Just leave. It's obvious you're not a local.

like the ones on the trains

>New Russian Weapons,
>which the USA is afraid of
You can only pick one

>America has become a warmongering shithole Russia must be sooooo jealous.

I still wish I had the screen cap of the Russian Ex-shill who exposed them all.

>what are shills?

If you see an assload of people supporting something stupid, without questioning it at all, it is guaranteed that 80% of them are shill astroturfing and the other 20% moronic newfaggots

>we now have ICBMs that can't be shot down
yeah, unlike all those other ICBMs going at Mach 10+, vertical, from LEO; which are a piece of piss to shoot down

Putin's a fucking retard.

Irish subhuman

>It's obvious you're not a local.
>local
its called an oldfag you retarded kike. enjoy your (You)

>This is one of the latest and most advanced ships of the US Navy.
The smoke must be from some little Russian craft it just ran over.

Well to shatter your comfort zone. Both Russia and US have secret weapons functioning that are far more devastating that the ones public gets to know about.
His presentation literally shoved weapons being tested and built.

But i guess retards like your self's will only believe when their skin starts melting from blasts.

>its called an oldfag you retarded kike. enjoy your

Props on learning our meme-words (you completely fucked up the definition to RS). Do they teach that in your shill class?

Well, you fucking retard. Maybe some smarter among you Americans are able to see trough the anti-Russian propaganda and actualy see Putin and Russian as an counterweight to an illness that is plaguing US. Russia is not aggressor, Russia is trying to protect it self and is 100% reactionary. Unlike "Muh Israel" Mutts.
Russia very well may be a US savior.

>ireland
Why do you make believe states think you can weigh in on stuff like this

What happened to him

do you honestly think anyone here would take a reddit spacer seriously? youre sitting here making obvious shill posts for $0.05 per post. you should really reevaluate your life choices

horizontal slash with a wide bladed weapon. probably a machete

>slash
chop*

DIDNT ANY OF YOU IMBECILES see the fackin blip of a projectile for one frame fly off to the right?
see:
IMBECILES!!!!!

I don't see what the issue here is? The part that falls off on the ground is likely just the casing and isn't supposed to stay on the projectile after firing?

actually no
because the mercy of death is much preferable to life in many of those hell holes

>pic related

Need more of these edits, pissed myself at this one

No its a dud rocket

If you support Russia, then you are a traitor.
You always have to say: "Russia Sucks!"