Metro PCS blocking access to Sup Forums

Censorship at its finest, now I can’t even shitpost on my phone. Any other poorfags having trouble with their carrier posting on Sup Forums?

Phoneposters need to be executed

What a coincidence, so do leafs

destroy their stores, it wouldnt be any more difficult than knocking down a couple of poorly built toolsheds

but it's muh only way

why tho

They don’t even own their own stores, they just give Arabs permission to open up their own while Metro makes most the profits. Pure Judaism.

I've noticed as well, but it says Sup Forums is blocking the ip

you retard, phone ips's get banned all the time.

it doesn't have anything to do with metroPCS

the only thing this thread has accomplished is OP has let everyone know he is poor

>He has MetroPCShit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Works on my metroPCS phone. Are you sure that you're not having other problems?

That's an Obama phone, of course it's banned from posting on Sup Forums

I doubt it's them being the cause. It's the reaction of the compromised mods to posters they don't like, who they can't identify because no contract is involved.

No you’re a retard actually. It started with just the ip block, but now you can’t even connect to Sup Forums at all. Read up you shill, they are shutting us down.

It’s been happening to some people but not others, but many people are starting to report losing access to sites they browse every day.

It’s a cell tower ip ban... the powers that be will ban “someone”, that ban ip is sometimes tagged to a specific cell tower the banned person was using at the moment of bannage... just get in range of a different tower

Literally only niggers and spics have metroPCS so I’m all for it

What kind of disgusting poor person uses metro pcs?

Could possibly be used as weapon against liberal websites.... if the ban the towers ip, liberals will not be able to post to liberal sites... big mess

Test

my ip range is blocked from posting by 4chins.

>metropcs
good one less nigger on Sup Forums now put the laptop you stole in mcdonalds down and go back to your favela spic

who the fuck uses MetroPCS, get something better poorfag

There is a tower in my town that is banned from posting to this place... if I keep trying to post when in range of that tower.. this site will generate a message with the banned persons name and ip. The guy who got the tower snipped was using my cell carrier but lived in a different state. He was probably visiting a homo in my area.

>Banned persons name
Yeah, they don't do that.

>Metro PCS

What's it like being a nigger?

Username...

Be a shame if a bunch of anons went shitposting in a starbucks popular with libcucks until the ip got banned.

And would the username be user by any chance?

You mean a trip code?

I’m whiter than both of you, faggots

and that he is a faggot

>Linked to all problems in the modern world besides the chinks and indians

>shitty Lino floor
>skating board with rub strip
>HD hinges
Why are you phoneposting from the ward you gay handed cock

No, it was something like “Johnny (something else)” It was liberal catchy cool. I looked the guy up he was some weirdo on twitter.

newfags need to be executed

*skirting board

Name fags and tripfag need the rope

No, see my other post.. it was “Johnny something”

That literally doesn't happen, stop lying

Fuck you, leafnigger. Sometimes I like to shitpost from work.

I’m at work you unbelievable faggot.
It’s what Americans do when they aren’t basement dwelling NEETs.
Btw, didn’t see your hand, you nigger.

True story... no shit. I’m guessing he had a paid account with username attached to it. It’s real, no joke

Of course you didn’t see my hand, because i didn’t post it. Gurney monkey confirmed.

MetroPCS is a poor fag service, this will only affect minorities and white trash. None of which visit Sup Forums anyway.

You quite literally can't do that. Even if you had a Sup Forums pass the mods wouldn't just oust your personal info like that if they even have access to it at all. Again, stop lying

download an app to get around it, lol

I hear you, but apparently the software on this site thinks it knows who I am, my ip, and my cell carrier. I use T-Mobile which I think generates random ip, but somehow it’s attached to the range of a specific cell tower.. in my previous life I worked in cell tower site location identification. So I think I’m right about the tower being identified

Get a Sup Forums pass

Huh. How shocking. OP's a faggot. Who'd have thought?

As far as metro pcs being garbage tier: y'all are thinking of boost mobile or some nigger tier shit. Metro pcs literally uses T-Mobiles network. Band 12 and everything. I switched from T-Mobile cause I was tired of getting jewed out of $260 a month for a few lines. Now I'm paying $100 for literally the same shit.

You know what? I stand corrected. I can view but not post.

OP, you're an okay guy. STILL a faggot, but the cool kind of faggot, the kind I wouldn't mind letting suck my dick.

It's just a range ban, they do this to VPNs now too

Abandoning thread now thank you for giving me an erection and don’t forget to upvote

>calling people niggers while displaying a nigger-tier mentality of the situation
People using no contract phone plans get range banned. People with contracts who get banned are also reported and your identity is attached to that. You guys are the retards for using a service under contract that has your identity attached to it while posting here.

So posting shouldn't work on T-Mobile then either, I'd imagine, since it's the same network (APN is the same even). Any T-Mobile fags confirm?

Just posting to call you a newfag, who you're banned it lists the name and IP you were posting under, I recall it used to also show you the post that you'd been reported for but the last few times I've popped up banned for someone else's shit it didn't show the offending post. It still showed the IP it was under and the name used, which is usually 'anonymous' yes, but sometimes youll get a ban screen for some tripfag. Lately it's just been saying it's range banned do to abuse with no other information.

It's hit or miss. I just tried to post my last post and got a range banned screen. I flipped airplane mode on and off, then posted fine.

He's probably new and doesn't know about namefagging.

I've seen the same thing posting at work. Usually it says the name you were using was "Anonymous" but every once in a while it's a namefag. No legit personal info though.

If you're provider is limiting your access, call them and cancel your subscription and be sure to tell them WHY you did. This is how you rein-in an uppity corporation. With a threat to their bottom line.

Nope

*tips tinfoil hat* are you implying that being racist is illegal and that Sup Forums will report your IP and name to the phone service provider?

>a couple of poorly built toolsheds
>They just give Arabs permission to open up their own while Metro makes most the profits.
Pure Cuckery it sounds like.

That's what you get for not being a tmobilefag

Not everyone sits in their mother's basement all day, like you. We leave the house, we post with our phone.

I have ATT and having no problem...yet

>lemme just push this subversive point first into this other detail that is true, so they are influenced to agree with both statements in reply
>hand rubbing intensifies

fpbp