Dat land ours now cracka, the left showing what they want to do to us

Dat land ours now cracka, the left showing what they want to do to us

mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/969310034256474112

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/969396199445823488
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>uses Zimbabwe as an example

Was anyone there for the world cup? What was it like then?

It's famine time!

And this will cause hordes of violent, AIDS-infested niggers to swarm towards Europe. It's almost as if that was the plan all along...

2A "Alt-Right" extremist here. By that I mean everyday white guy that minds his own business and works for a living.

The left is continually pushing and their sheep are dreaming for something they are not going to like when it happens. If they think anyone is going to just lay down and give up their land, weapons, money, etc.. they are horribly mistaken.

The headlines won't read "crazy white folks, we told ya so" they are going to read "retreat as fast as you can" when they find out the guy who smiles, makes small talk, and goes to work everyday starts to fuck their shit up.

I don't want problems, I just want to live my life and mind my own business. But go ahead and keep pushing fuckwits. I will fucking kill you if you come near me or mine.

Get ready for another starving African country.

this tariq nashit is top grade rage fuel, check his twitter.

can we get some truthbombs in his twitter??

If we work together we can kill them twice as fast.

People forget that we split the fucking atom the last time we got really angry. Maybe we'll just tear a hole in space and time this go around.

Nah, I'm sure China already has plans to swoop in and take over. They need those unwitting black slaves.

In the military 90% of the guys around me were white guys, and they were some of the craziest cunts in the world, the other 10% were just along for the ride mainly from commonwealth African countries.

Some groups of people are more naturally suited for warfare, Whites in South Africa fighting for homeland will always win.

Does that mean we can purge immigrants who are using our resources here? Why is it ok for them to run out whitey but perfectly fine for him to stay here?

>please show me when Africans rose into Europe and created murder, fraud...

Bitch do you even watch the news with what the refugees do in Europe?

tariq can suck my dick and he better never ever get in the same room with me cause im going to FUCK HIM UP if it happens. which it wont because hes a big nigger pussy

Anyone want to create a militia, move to South Africa and gun down anyone who tries to seize the land off whites?

>natives
kek, what a dipshit liar.

he auto bans you the second you post against him and then twitter back him up and bans you too. i have experience in this and this fucking tarq fool.

this tbqh

He suffered enough already, don't force him to do that again

Stop larping faggot, it's embarassing.

Can any South African anons (or anyone knowledgeable) give me a quick rundown on SA history?
>When did White people arrived?
>Dutch or British, or both?
>Who (if anyone) was already there?
>When did the Bantu and Zulu arrive?
>What ethnic groups do most of the Blacks there today come from?
etc..

Thanks

Might makes.right I guess

OK, good starving, then

mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/969396199445823488

It's all so tiresome.

>mfw amerisharts only use weapons for shooting up schools and not niggers in south africa

Tariq is a masterful troll. Black nationalist meme flag posters here could learn a lot from him.

Holy living fuck. The spin he has put on this show how fucking obvious he is as a leader of white genocide. Absolutely astonishing

> the netherlands needs to pay.

NOOIT.

We are not taking any one back. Not even those fat fucks from murica. Fight or die!!

Btw thank the anglo cunts for fucking another good thing the Dutch created.

>that second fucking comment

holy shit these people arent even sentient are they?

guys a fucking mongoloid. offer him some farm land, go back nigger.

Yep, boers will be forced to work and maintain these farms which will be owned by black Saffers. God bless

And? We're gonna do absolutely nothing about this. We'll argue on twitter and that's about it. Stop acting like we're gonna somehow protect these white south africans.

Many of us have dutch passports, we can come back any time we want desu

No, they are not sentient, they're golems created by Jews to destroy white people.

I don't understand.
Do niggers want civilsation or do they want to live in mud huts?

I'd be on board with this rationalizing if they were clamoring for every nigger in Europe to be repatriated to Africa.

yeah, actually right before the world cup was the first time i went to joburg
it was kind of fun. everyone in my office was up for it and was joking about the euro/us news saying stuff like there were stab vests for sale in team colours
everyone wanted bafana bafana to do well although they knew they realistically had no chance
shakira was on the radio all the time. at least the song was decent
all the street sellers who pester people at traffic lights were selling those fucking vuvuzelas
wogs were complaining about the price of tickets

they literally just want free shit. its part of their biology. lack of ability to plan ahead means the only way they are able to obtain things is by stealing or acquiring it for free. they will never stop saying "ayy gibmedat whitey"

this tariq nashit is pure rage fuel. Some native english speaker please drop some truth bombs on his twitter

No, I suspect they know that they are incapable of doing anything and will have white Saffers working on the farms.

Do they not even notice that civilsation and gibs seem to spontaneously appear wherever whitey "steals the land"?

Pussy.

Fight for what is rightfully yours!

We will gladly join your cause.

Come home white man

>162610581
fuck yes. It be our land you fuckin invaders. Gtfo n go back to Urope.

The boere here wont give their farms up without a serious fight, nigs been trying to take that land for years.

>Tariq
>Nasheed

hmmmmmm

>The land belonged to the blacks
>Blacks didn't show up on that land until AFTER whites turned it into something worthwhile
I don't know what the LD50 for doublethink is but Tariq, and indeed all blacks, are going to find it.They are so completely lacking in self awareness it's hilarious. The sheer mental gymnastics these fools must perform is nothing short of an Olympian exhibition.

I will never understand how these people can function with such cartoonish levels of cognitive dissonance and I pray I never will.

>we should be more like Zimbabwe
>thought no one ever
>because these niggers don't think at all

This entire planet is our home, the niggers and Jews are just visiting. Looks like it's time to show them the door...into the abyss.

But what are the odds that they actually organize and form their own state or something.

They just gunna let you get on a plane when the war kicks off?

so what if the buildings and equipment on the farms have mortgages? i doubt the blacks want to take over those.

Everyday I think about suicide, the only think keeping me alive is the fact that some shits gonna pop off in a country like SA and then I can give my existence to kill as many filthy fucking SA niggers as possible.

>Be Africa in 2000
>Kick the white farmers off the land
>Next year a famine starts
>Year after plead for farmers to come back
>Year after that have to ask for international aid
>Don't learn the lesson and do the same thing again within 20 years

Fine, starve. Idiot

Watch his debate against Jared Taylor.

Tariq is almost nearly a retard. I doubt he even has an IQ of 90. He's no different than the average "gibsmedat" nog, he just has a blue check mark next to his twitter name.

This. Why not give up shit territories and organize around the good ones. They probably won't even stand a chance.

You're more than welcome, my friend. I am assuming you'll fight against the inevitable sand nikker war.

>mfw whites won't have a home anymore in 2 decades.
>mfw no face

space is a lie and nuclear weapons don't exist.

Someone should post this to his twitter

Most of the whites here are still optimistic about everything and living in denial despite the farm killings happening every day, it will take a serious habbening to wake everyone up.

>Show me when Africans rode into Europe and committed murder fraud and theft

Okay, have you looked at the news in the last year or two?

A civil war in south Africa could open all sorts of doors of opportunities for us lads. I for one will be packing my bags and heading straight over for the fight.

Just imagine the possibilities for us young white men of the west. We could start a new life there.

Niggers truly are incompatible with western civilization. Concepts like personal property, classical liberalism, and freedom of thought and expression are alien to them.

These whites are citizens under the constitution of South Africa. How do you justify this in a civilization?

Wasn't South Africa pretty uninhabited till White Men showed up and made it what it is today?

>Whites don't even need to salt the land
>niggers will do it themselves
If you are white in SA... idk why you're still there.

Jews made the atom bomb

It must be pretty hard to be optimistic if your government is calling for your property to be taken from you for being white?
I struggle to believe people can be so blind,
It doesnt bode well for the West.

Tbh things were much better than I expected during the world cup, there were cops everywhere to keep things on lock down. It would be nice if it was like that more often. It was quieter than usual because of the police presence back then

>please show when africans rode into Europe
>what are muslim conquests of Europe
Niggers can't into history at all.

If any south Africans willing to train me, I'd gladly lay my life on the line and fight for them. I have nothing for me here in Britain. If I could spend one day fighting in SA, I would die the next a happy man. I am watching this with keen interest. The possibilities lads.

Shhh this kills the narrative.

>implying the need to justify something even enters their minds.
the blacks here operate with a simple tribal mentality, they didnt hesitate to slaughter other blacks that came across our borders as refugees and started living in the townships a few years ago, why would they think anything of treating whites badly?

They talk about killing us every day.

How does this not spark a civil war?
What is the white reaction to this?

Lol the great ice ball...people can't get that fucking ball out of their heads.

Here is your short history lesson:
In the 3000 years since the end of the Stone Age, the indigenous people of Africa could not manage to create an infrastructure, could not mine or produce export, could, in fact not succeed in building anything higher than one storey and could not write down anything as
reference for future generations, because they could not manage to master the art of writing. In fact, when the first Europeans arrived on 6 April 1652 it was 1974 years after Ptolemy I built the magnificent library of Alexandria – and in Southern Africa the indigenous people still could do no more than rock paintings
and clay pots with patterns on it.
Today, this development, this contribution of the descendants of Europe has become a threat to the Black South African. He cannot compare. He has no contribution that can remotely compare to what the white man created and therefore he has to fall back on what primal instinct tells him to do: Destroy that which is a threat to you!
It is against this background that the white South African is demonised as a slaver and murderer who stole land.

lol they didn't even steal it. the Dutch were there first the Bantus and Zulus came later. retarded niggers dont even know their own history and use it as an excuse to have everything handed to them for free.

it makes me mad as fuck like what is wrong with these fucking people? they create nothing, they invent nothing, the destroy and ruin literally every country they set foot in. they are such a wretched, pathetic, subhuman group of primates. like how do they look in the mirror or read a history book and still think "we wuz kangz n shiet". do they have an ounce of self awareness of what a monumental failure their race is? they are probably one of the only races on earth that could dissapear in the blink of an eye and the world would actually benefit from it. they are lower than monkeys, lower than dirt even. at least dirt can grow food. holy shit i just realized that niggers are literally less than dirt because they cant even grow food. they make me fucking sick I hate them so much it astounds me how a race could be so perfectly shit in every way.

Yeah, they rekt the Zimbabweans and Malawians shit then, they had to set up literal UN refugee camps in my city. It used to be such a nice town too

I've got that one also. Top kek!

have a sub 80 iq helps

Let us put this in perspective: In the first place: The Europeans who came with Van Rebec had no intention to stay at the Cape. We can clearly determine this from the repeated application for transfer to Batavia or Amsterdam made by almost
every Company servant. The few men who decided to make this their homeland, did so because they came to love the land. They wanted to develop and grow here. And in the written evidence, left us by the men who did not intend to stay and therefore had no reason to lie, it is written down over and over again that the Europeans settled on uninhabited land. They exchanged land for cattle and money and traded with the nomadic indigenous people.
The Company decided to import slaves. I emphasize import, because no indigenous person in this country
was put into slavery! In actual fact, the slaves who were brought in from Madagascar and Batavia and Ceylon and East Africa were the ancestors of an entirely new group of people: the Coloured nation of South Africa who adopted the customs and culture of the European.

Ever wondered why they did not adopt the custom of Africa?
Because they were not exposed to it, that is why!
Nobody at the Cape ever set eyes on a black person for 130 years before the first Trekboere met the Xhosa in the Valleys of the Amatola around 1770! These slaves also added to the bloodline of the European settlers, as did the French Hugenots of 1688 and the British Settlers of 1820. The White South African was a new nation, born in Africa. This nation called its language, Afrikaans, after Africa. This nation called itself after Africa – Afrikaners.
On the first of December 1834 slavery was abolished in the Cape Colony. This is two years before the start of the Great Trek. The white man in South Africa knew
nothing of the existence of the Zulu, the Tswana, the Sotho, the Venda...and he was at war with the Xhosa.

My great great grandfather was in the poor house while David Cameron's were collecting palaces.
Therefore it's okay for me to threaten his family with a machete and nick a mansion from him.
>similar
Except the blacks had lived in the bushes since creation and no change there. What makes them think they would have built farming infrastructure because obviously they'd be in the same situation whether whites had lived there or not.
We should attack ASAP.

we have a population of a little over 4 and a half million, the native black pop. is 41 million (probably much higher), if we start a civil war we have little hope of not getting genocided without external help.

It is chronologically impossible that indigenous people could be held in slavery, if the so-called slave masters
did not even know of their existence before the abolition of slavery.
Let us look at the "great" Shaka Zulu and the Zulu nation. Remember that the Europeans landed in South Africa in 1652. Shaka kaSenzaghakohona was born
around 1787. He managed to unite, through force and murder and rampage a number of small tribes into the Zulu nation around 1819. Before that year, there WAS no Zulu people. A question of mathematics: The Zulu nation came into existence only 167 years after the
arrival of Van Riebeeck. What logic can possibly argue that the Europeans took anything away from the Zulu-people?
So when did the black man establish himself in South Africa and how? The answer lies in the Mfecane:
Mfecane (Zulu: [m̩fɛˈkǀaːne],[note 1] crushing), also known by the Sesotho name Difaqane (scattering, forced dispersal or forced migration[1]) or Lifaqane, was a period of widespread chaos and warfare among indigenous ethnic communities in southern Africa
during the period between 1815 and about 1840.

Stories like this are so tiresome, as long as Africans are dependant on foreign food aid decade after decade they shouldn't be trusted with any agricultural work or societal planning.

Or maybe there is dependancy because people help them no matter what, it's no-brainer that people must send money and food into Africa.

If you can hold them off for a month then they will all starve to death.

As King Shaka created the militaristic Zulu Kingdom in the territory between the Tugela River and Pongola River, his forces caused a wave of warfare and disruption to sweep to other peoples. This was the
prelude of the Mfecane, which spread from there. The movement of peoples caused many tribes to try to dominate those in new territories, leading to
widespread warfare; consolidation of other groups, such as the Matabele, the Mfengu and the Makololo; and the creation of states such as the modern
Lesotho.
Mfecane is used primarily to refer to the period when Mzilikazi, a king of the Matabele, dominated the Transvaal. During his reign, roughly from 1826 to 1836, he ordered widespread killings and devastation to remove all opposition. He reorganised the territory to establish the new Ndebele order. The death toll has
never been satisfactorily determined, but the whole region became nearly depopulated. Normal estimates
for the death toll range from 1 million to 2 million.
The black man established himself in this barren land now known as South Africa a full 174 years AFTER the
white man. Now you say I'm a settler? If I don't belong here, certainly neither do you.

Land stolen from the black man? No. The land occupied by the Boer-people was land that nobody
lived on, for the pure and simple reason that the
original people of South Africa were massacred and
wiped out in a racist genocide by the ancestors of the
current black population of South Africa. The very
same thing that is now repeated with the white man.
The white man has a full and legal and historical claim
to his part of this country, including land. And the black
man who disputes that is welcome to bring evidence of
the contrary. Remember, popular liberal myth,
propagandistic expressions and loud shouting and
burning and looting to hide your own incapability is not
evidence. It is barbarism.
The popular myth of "the end of colonialism" is a lie
also. Colonialism in South Africa ended on 31 May 1961
when the country became a Republic. White minority
rule was not colonialism, because the white South
African belongs here – you cannot colonise your own
country.

They don't function. They only feed off of white civilization. Without it they would be yet another starving nigger.

I can already see an army of disillusioned white men from the west joining the fight. When it kicks off, we''ll be invading m8. Trust me. This is great opportunity for us western men.