Should we marry South-African Qts to help them get out of there?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ym0M31MpE
youtube.com/watch?v=PApO_Ccb2Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=dkdglXB7OvM
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

It isn't enough to get them out, trust me.

If they look like that we should

I wouldn't want to pollute my bloodline with angl*s genes that usually cause autism and fucked up teeth. At the same time, Dutch girls are well known whores. So I don't think we should, mon ami

Are they all crazy like yolandi visser?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Sign it. Save America and replace the Mexican goblins.

i doubt a boermeisie would marry a Sup Forumstard

Your bloodline is already polluted with arab and negro blood.

Better than being “French”, there are few thing that worse

They might have nigger genes in their ancestry so no thanks.
If they can proof their ancestors never race mixed then yes.

Fuck off. South African qt3.14s are for South African men, not for muggles

Yeah you should

That pic is horrible, she looks about 9 or 10 but has the thousand cock stare, fucking tragic.

yah, let´s just flee every country where the whites are the minority.

with this mindset there is no future.

if it was either that or being butchered by niggers I bet they would

Milk truck's here.

..and get nigger aids? - the worst kind of aids.
I am gonna pass..

We should give them bunkers and sage tanks.

Viva le Achmed!
I do not believe those racially superior women would want their pool tainted with Frogtard genes.

Well if it would really help, and l can get acute young hogtie like that. Count me in!

>if it was either that or being butchered by niggers I bet they would
just speaking as someone who has hung around south african farmer qts. most poltards would be incompatible with them

yes i would

I mean most poltards are confirmed to be nonwhite mutts so yeah but there are still those of us that will take them

Go on

desu, most of the city dwelling afrikaners are total thots you could easily get with

he's practically an american

that's how we lost the americas when the clovis fuckers came in

Yes

Totally this OP. Totally this.

Would you marry a normal girl who's been BLACKED? And these girls are South AFRICAN, they may as well be black if they haven't been BLACKED already, considering it's the rape capital of the world.

>flag
I guess the pan is slightly better than the fire, so to speak.

for an american to get a fiancee visa, you have to make a minimum of $27K a year.

you can thank bush and obama for tightening the laws on that shit.

unless shes black or muslim then you can be a homeless murderhobo screaming about 4 ways with your wife, daughter and goat at a bus station at 11 am with a traffic cone wedged up your ass.

I'd assume they're segregated from the nogs.

Omfg, she just looks sad, this beta-paranoia is getting out of hand...

They were segregated - Apartheid, remember? They're way whiter than most Americans.

All south African whites should move to Europe, I agree.

and who will let them in?

Our women are whores? I had a 16 year old girl grinding my crotch whilst i was 11 lol. She wasnt even a city girl.

Apartheid ended decades ago. They've had decades to get BLACKED either willingly or by rape. You should know, enough pics and infographics are posted here on Sup Forums often enough about white girls getting raped and often murdered in droves in SA.

All of the EU countries (mostly Germany,netherlands,france,belgium)

someone should setup a sa dating site
just make sure they have to select their political stance, so we know which ones get the bullet and which get the ring

fuck yes

none of those countries would ever let whites in as long as they're occupied by (((Brussels)))

hell no, if you want to live in a nigger country and treat apes like people you are a sick in the head american nigger lover, let the niggers eat them all

stfu ahmed

Why not play the chain migration game too, amirite? Plant a few hundred thousand racist af white south-africans in strategic locations.

Of course, my home is open for a south african qt

i gladly would

>*imports the entire population of Somalia*

im sweating just thinking about this

You Mr Rebel Flag are more likely to get a coal burner from one from one of your southern sweeties than a SA cutie.
SA girls know what the coal is, and therefore seek to avoid it at all cost.

Maybe but you're comparing the general South, with the literal rape capital of the world, and all the rapists are black.

id rather fuck a girl who was raped then actually decided to get herself raped

dibs

why not? it might help in the short term to be in favor of chain migration to get her family outa SA. just a thought

Even Dylann Roof said coalburners could be saved.

If they are burning coal their parents are liberal, so their gene pool spawns retardation. So nothing of value was lost.

thats a stretch, sometimes people just get caught up with bad friends, and they dont see the problem cause its not right their in fornt of them
a lack of exposure

And let's not pretend some of /ourguys/ aren't reformed degenerates, plenty have drilled the oil or steamed the rice at least once.

>Encourage marrying/breeding with actual Germanic women that are descendants of the real Germans, not the rape babies living in Germany today.
I like you OP. You think outside the box.

fug i need SA cutie NOW

I thought they were Anglo and dutch

that 'smart guy' is going to be excuted for murder lol

As long as they haven't been black'd even of they've kissed a black

the question should be "should we move to SA so we can kill niggers in the upcoming civil war?"

>boermeisie
>kanker vlag

Pick one.

Yes 100 percent

Why bother. You'll only be accused of black genocide. Better to get the whites out and watch the blacks perish on their own. Then we'll only be accused of not helping the black man out. I can live with that.

>mate with niggers
lolno

no don’t mahmood. they are one of the ethnically cleanest populations left. they didn’t race mix for the past 400 years.

>Get the whites out
>Blacks ooga booga and do the chimp shuffle and the monkey jive
>SA becomes an international crisis zone of human rights, violence and starvation

Best case scenario, they get aid and taxpayers have to pay for them indefinitely because they will never recover and it will only bolster their population and make things shitter more and more.

Worst case scenario, white/western countries have to take them as refugees. And even if the best case scenario happens, give 20-50 years when their population has tripled or so, and then you'll have to take them as refugees.

It's just kicking the can down the road.

>Better to get the whites out and watch the blacks perish on their own.
but they wont fucking die. they'll borrow money from jews, go into debt they can never repay then we'll see a bunch of christian missionaries fly over to "do gods work" while, at the same time, a few million of them will abandon their fallow fields to migrate to europe for gibs because niggers just cannot into farmwork.

Good idea, but make sure to follow through. If you're a faggot who isn't financially stable, she'll divorce you and become a roastie here.

>20-50 years

Fascist revolution will have happened by then

Why not dutchbros lobby for there to be a right of return for all white afrikaans speaking south africans?

The netherlands has 17 million people. 3.5 million whites moving into that country would drastically change the demographics of the netherlands and would cause it to become a bastion of native dutch, and therefore enlightenment values.

Additioinally if the 1.5 million british africans move back to the uk it could push back against the tide of society destroying third world hoards moving into england now.

As a result dutch and english citizens will have their eyes opened as to how differently these western european immigrants act in immigrant communities compared to pakistanis, moroccans, or blacks. They will see how easily they integrate into their communities and how much better they make society and they will finally begin to see the world the way we all see it.

And the final redpill would be this: that the south african state will no longer be a bastion of education, progress and civilization in africa that it was before, and the entire world will hold witness to her society collapsing in the wake of her keepers fleeing to europe.

Imagine how many BBC she has taken up her butthole...

Not just the jews. The white farmers are to blame as well. They are so fast to return after being bfto.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ym0M31MpE

youtube.com/watch?v=PApO_Ccb2Ik

Stop going back white man and let the monkeys die already

Forgot this link

youtube.com/watch?v=dkdglXB7OvM

GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

Across the entire west? Urop is only going to get worse.

This thread is pretty funny to read.

There is this petition that has been fairly successful.

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

But even in my situation i dont support mass migration

>But even in my situation i dont support mass migration
That's understandable, but those petition serve a political purpose, they'll help expose the double standards of western governments and the left.

>they'll help expose the double standards of western governments and the left.

Exactly

Says the sand nigger country

they are

sometimes you have to fall back and reinforce what you already got

Great joke!

(((The EU Commission))) only wants sand niggers and regular niggers, no whites.

>Sweden

Fuck off you pora piece of shit. Our women don't do that, they've seen up close the price of the toll for burning coal

Depends, do they maintain their virginity until marriage?

Just how degenerate are they in general?

I must say she does have a typical Dutch face.

White English girls are a bunch of whores. Afrikaans woman are Christians and have very conservative beliefs. Fortunately they rarely date other nationalities. Boere are as alpha as it gets.

In general I'd say way more conservative than other western women, but of course it depends on the girl.

Definitely more racist

Well I've met a few nice ones. Although I'll admit the only interaccial couples I've seen have bern English girls at university...

Yeah user keep telling yourself that. I don't like airing our dirty laundry in public like this but you fired the first shot, boere women are anything but chaste little church girls. Don't call our women whores and I won't have to point out that your women spread their legs on the first date

Great idea. My buddy Charlie married his own cousin to get out of there in the 90’s. Until then just sign the fucking petition.

Literally the only white women I know with a mullato kid was my Afrikaans coworkers daughter. Who was remarried with a coloured. Who tried to fuck me at a work function. Good honest church girls you got there