Shingeki no Kyojin

>Magath, Zeke, apparently Paradis want to make a deal with us. They brought us the Coordinate. They want to negotiate.
>Ok, let them pass
>"H-hello, I´m Eren and I´m a shifter."
What would happen?

do we know what second power Eren has apart from the attack titan?

Rage and scream like a ragetard.

Making Ackermans want his dick.
Helping Falco get a girlfriend.
Staring at ocean and not caring at all.

*Babying Armong
*Sperging about Armong
*Being over defensive about Armong

Those too, although it's not surprising he cares so much about Arminius Tybur Ackerfritz Reiss considering he is the one true savior of the humanity.

Did you speedread past that tiny bit with the coordinate?

>filler screenshot

retarded speedreader

A new smartpass au was released and Levi dreams about Erwin telling him he chose Armin because his dream benefited more people compared to his. Since its checked by Isayama there’s no doubt Isayama is hinting at something and perhaps Levi will feel protective of Armin now as he also saw lake which had no colour but assumed it was of same color as Armin’s and Erwin’s eyes. Isayama is drawing parallels between Armin and Erwin and it’s definitely leading up to something. There is also a big foreshadowing for Armin becoming a new hero. When he sacrificed himself he was refered to as brave hero as well as when they were deciding as to who deserves the serum Eren said that Armin is very talented and the one who will become hero and save humanity, not him. And in the latest chapter we had the mention of hero beating evil and being refered to as brave. Compared to ther people inside walls Armin was also someone who tried to understand others and willing to help despite having his own dream. And now with the power of Colossal Titan, the strongest titan, he is probably the most important part of the Walldians’ army and he now also matches Eren in terms of power. If Eren really is now the antagonist and wants to kill people in Marley Armin will be definitely the one to stop him. Not to mention, Armin is also the narrator of the story so its possible that in the end this is all Armin’s story. Isayama also seems very satisfied with his choice of leaving Armin alive and seems very excited to write about him, even though he stressed him having CT is burden for him he still seems excited to write about him using it and Armin being in action. Isayama even drew him in very badass way in chapter 93 and in chapter 95 he even foreshadowed CT’s power which got audience even more hyped of Armin as CT.

That being said, it seems like poor Bertholdt really was just there to serve as plot device, Isayama probably always planed to have him eaten as he said that CT represents spineless youth and despair who would’ve been both Erwin and Armin after realizing their dreams. The CT was always meant to be passed down to Armin no doubt about it as Isayama doesn’t really bother elaborating onto Bertholdt and never bothers to mention his death or importance in serumbowl or even to Marley as opposed to Armin and Erwin. Its the loss of CT that is disappointing for Marely and not him. Isayama also highlighted the fact that it was never just Reiner with Bertholdt but that his mom, Marcel and Annie played much bigger part in his life and that Bertholdt wasnt all that special to him as opposed with Erwin who was special for Levi, Ymir for Historia and Eren for Mikasa. He now fights for Gabi and Falco too so even if he sees Armin as CT he probably wouldnt hold grudge against him as he understands what they did was wrong and it was bound to be expected. Looks like Isayama really couldn’t care less about Bertholdt because in the end he still just served as Armin’s extension and Armin’s source of new powers.

>Arminspergs unironically believe that

Tl,dr

>Armong should've died and his fags an hero-d en masse
Copypasta says.

I won't even ask if you pasted this from leddit, because it's too obvious.

From Dumblr. The cancer is spreading.

>as he also saw lake which had no colour but assumed it was of same color as Armin’s and Erwin’s eyes.
?
This is just like the Madara pasta, but unironically.

both of the places are cancer, dumblr even more so

There's no difference.

I was looking through my doujins yesterday and there's a glorious amount of the two of them sharing a bath.

Kek.

>Levi will feel protective of Armin now as he also saw lake which had no colour but assumed it was of same color as Armin’s and Erwin’s eyes
Stop reading there.

>You don't smell like my bro,who the hell are you?

Where does Zeke smell Eren to make sure that he's Eren?

He don't need to. Just scream "Someone is praising Commander Erwin in the same town Armong is in".

Jesus christ stop shoving Arminfaggotry into everything, it's getting tiring.

But that's the manga..................

>Friendly reminder Armong is a fat shit

Isayama is so into Armin that he wants his favourite to put him in the shit machine because that's his ultimate fantasy.

He wants Ragnar to put Armong in the shit machine?

I hope his friend fucks him in the ass raw.

I didn't word that well. Isayama wants Armong to put him in the shit machine. Probably wants a tube, like some sort of mechanical milking machine attached to his dong as well to maximise the experience.

I love you Annie.

lol'd

People are too hard on Isayama over the Armin thing. Imagine how difficult it was for Isayama being a young gay guy in a society that did not accept him. The friend he loved and admired didn't return his feelings, and Isayama remained fixated on that youthful obsession. Isayama is viewing his friend through rose-tinted glasses, and when writing a character inspired by that friend he has carried over those feelings. It is tragic if you think about it. His first love forever beyond his grasp, and his impression of that love has been warped and twisted into an obsession.

How many doses of faggot have you taken?

>This shit should've died chapters ago

Which characters that are considered attractive do you find ugly?

Armong. Nothing is cute about him.

Not as many as Isayama.

I swear that smartpass has to be from Isayama using a pseudonym, I can see him trying to push LAr, even if EAr and JAr failed hard.

Please stop being retarded, whale.

With Hanji conscious or unconscious? How come now one consider that harassment?

She seemed to be willing. Sometimes there was lewd stuff happening in the bath.

What's the point of the all the jewish/nazi symbolism? Is there any point? It really powers up my synapses.

Can someone explain this to me better?

"Nation has slaves" is as old as humanity itself.

Nono no just that.
I mean literally making a group of people go into internment camps (doing shot-for-shot panel references) and wear star armbands. Why didn't he leave it ambiguous?

I like the universality of it but the very direct-references contradict that.

It's to distract (((them))) from making claims he supports Nazis(Eldians) after what happened with Pixis.

((((Their)))) hands don't reach japan, though.

(((They))) are not stupid, they will have their revenge once they make the SnK netflix version where Ackermans are blacks and the bads are aryans. A famous manga with no blacks? the inevitable adaptation is going to be worse than Death Note.

>and the bads are aryans.
That's already SnK.

They tried though like with that Miss Japan. But japanese would choose death before giving up their mangas and merchandising. They also admire nazi esthetics and aryan, there are a lot of fanarts with Erwin with nazi uniform.

Japan was alled with Germany, their uniforms were very similar. This also is true for all of europe.

Oh nooo these threads got hijacked by Sup Forumstards.
Well I'm outtie, these were fun while they lasted.

>Marx, Lenin and Durkheim were (((them))).
Some things you can't unsee, user.

Yeah go away, you don´t want to offend everyone by talking and thinking. Spank your back too for bad thoughts.

>Facts are now Sup Forums

She's aware he bathes her and doesn't care enough to stop him.

>Annie kissing Blorthole

Who topped?

Gods...I hate Eldians. My grandfather hated them too, even before they ate him. Did you think I'd be out here on the frontier without good reason? Yes, Marley needs a strong frontier. No, Marley doesn't need unwashed barbarians at her gates! So, that's why I'm here, the leader of the eradication squad: to bring Marley order to stinking Eldians. Revenge? That'd be good too. This war against the Eldians won't last long, and when it's done, I've got plans. This is all about power, power in Marley. Going down that road means dealing with all my rivals: the warriors, the Mid-east allied forces, those corrupt politicians, the Eldia restorationists and the Tybur family too. After all, the man who controls Marley rules the world...and one day, I will be Emperor.

Then why does he need to knock her out. He might be shy to show her how well he washes her lewd parts or Isayama doesn´t want to admit that they bath together. Mikasa wishes she could do the same with Eren without him feeling raped.

>Levi dreams of a lake without color as he listens to the voice of Armin who is talking about the ocean. The voice of someone who hasn't lost sight of his dream yet.
>you chose his dream instead of mine because you thought it'd benefit more people?
>that's the voice of those who dissapear. This is a delusion created in Levi's head, but why does he listen to it? Because he still wants to believe in something.
>The next morning he finds Armin who is running to visit Eren and Mikasa who arr still behind bars. He wants to write something down, he says Eren might reveal important information. Levi realizes that this kid holds onto hope despite the grim circumstances. Then, as he watches Armin leave, he determines that the ocean might reflect the sky and look like the eyes of Armin, or those of Erwin which would never open again.
>It is their job to find out. That is their ninja way

Isayama confirmed gay for Armin. Erwin was a cuck and Armin a twink bull.

And you a retard.

Hanji wouldn't bathe otherwise. Yo can't convince her.

That is how the story goes.

KEK. Enjoy your Armongfujo fanfiction.

This.

>Literally 3 consecutive posts a minute apart
Oh false alarm, it's just one dummmb Sup Forums fag
Meme'ing no less.
Reported.

>smartpass
>fanfiction

7. Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>M-maybe my shitpost will hide my blatant samefagging and retardation
Nice try goyim.
Back to your Sup Forumsoncetration camp already.

Zeke already knows what Eren looks like so it wouldn't work.
They would just end up taken as prisoners.

>that the ocean might reflect the sky and look like the eyes of Armin, or those of Erwin which would never open again.
He didn´t seem to give a shit about the colour, literally looking at Hanji

They could just give Jean the FT and mess up his face so bad Zeke can't tell.

Or maybe it doesn't matter if Jean doesn't look like Eren and the meeting is just a diversion (since Isayama loves those) so the Paradis titans can make their move against Marley shifters while the Marley officials are kidnapped by the two Ackerman during the meeting.

>fujos were arguing he wasn't looking at Hanji when the low quality raws came out
Their level of denial is amazing, even to this day.
The weak should fear the strong.

When will Erekose impregnate Historia?

We are talking about the people that assumed that three cups = three people, of course they would send fucking Jean with a wig.

Never. RE is canon.

you're starting to act like how ELfujos acted at the beginning, many still do
get real, he's dying alone

You forgot to reply to this delusional post as well

EH is not delusional.

So you are just like ELfujos as well.

Cute.

the jokes on him, erekose isn't in SnK
>inb4 eren is erekose
spare me the bullshit

How can she blueballing him that much, she is worse than Eren. If you read the twp smarpass it sounds like manlet balls are going to explode

LH was obvious ever since they were introduced like that in the anime.

Seems like they made a sandwich with Bert. Now you know why Bert sleeps like that.

I mean it makes sense that manlet acted like that in that part if he likes her, they were going out to kill titans, it could have been the last time he saw Hanji.

Imagine if he did that with Erwin or Eren. They'd be calling it canon without any doubts, but fujos are dense and in denial.

Reminder that Reiner survived manlet and Bert kicked Mikasa.

I wonder if the anime will add more LH new scenes, they will share a lot of moments in season 3.