Anime you watched just so you could tell people you watched them

I'll start

forced myself to watch several arcs and i hate this shit.

All of them

>pretending to like anime of all things
just get a drinking habit instead
same quality of people just less subtitles
and the funny thing is your body gets addicted to alcohol not so much anime

Kill la kill, ttgl and haruhi.

FMA

I'm watching fate stay/night right now and it fucking sucks

go straight to unlimited blade works.
it's the same shit that stay/night but with better animation and pace, vastly superior.
whoever told you to watch the original fate series is a bad person.

UBW isn't better. Watch Zero and be done with it.

UBW is better than stay/night, stop sperging, there is no argue here.
if he wants to see all fate just avoid the original stay/night, that one sucks no matter what.

Rozen maiden desu and maguca
watched both after they finished just to cacth up with the maymays.
Started watching kill la kill and cowboy beebop but they are not for me.

No one will take you serious until you read it anyway fuccboi

This, except it ended up being one of my favorites.

I guess I will have to watch that umaru girl before October.

The only people that take Fatefags seriously are other Fatefags.

So if I wanted to get into Fate where should I start? It feels bad being told not to watch the original series, like i'm missing out of something.

Or is it best to go straight to the VN like I had to because of that abomination that was the Tsukihime anime?

Just read the VN

Either read the VN completely and watch Zero or, read the Night route, watch UBW and Zero. Then HF movies when they release. People will say don't watch Zero because muh spoilers for HF but that's your prerogative.

That's kind of pathetic famalam. I watched this as a kid when it first aired. You all must be high school weebs. Watch something because you have interest in the synopsis. Watching to curcle jerk is fucking gay.

Someone tell me why a lot of people like this baccano.
I want to watch it but I'm not interested because my ex was a circle jerking bitch and only seemed to talk about baccano because other people pretended to like it just like she her; just to be able to talk about it and say you watched it is fucking retarded.
And Scott habercornonacobb is the faggiest of them all. I saw him at Otacon once andnthe faggot took off his shirt and was trying to get all hype and flex in front of the crowd. Anything he voices I legitimately can't watch it. The crowd at that panel scared away a voice actress as well. You weebs scared a normie voice actress away for asking weird fucking questions.
Why do you assholes like baccano? It seems interesting but everyone that suggest it to me is some weeb lanky fuck or a wannabe kawaii tsubdere white girl that's mentally unstable.

>wannabe kawaii tsubdere white girl that's mentally unstable
I've seen a ton of weeb lanky fucks or fat fucks who don't bathe but I've never run into one of these.

Cause it's a pretty good show. There's fun violence and gangs and (mostly) likeable characters, its pretty accurate to its setting, it's got a nice soundtrack, a great dub, and the sprawling chaotic non-linear storytelling makes the confusing first watch and re-watching pretty fun as well. If the fandom or voice actors really bother you then just... stay away from them I guess?

Ill admit I'm overreacting a bit because of then first impressions made on me, but I like your response so I'll give it a shot. It's just when people freak out about how good it is without providing a simple unbiased response is when I try to stray away from it.

Man you're lucky. I dated a girl who was a entitled spoiled little slut who identified as 'tsundere' and has a bad tentacle/rape hentai addiction. All her friends were exactly the same. Self diagnosing tumblrinas who never stfu. Dont date weeb bitches, theyre cancerous.

At the point where you identify as tsundere, the brain damage isn't imaginary any more.

Legend of the galactic heroes. Only thing I liked were the 3rd OP and the character voiced by wakamoto.

Thanks anons, I guess I'll check vn out sometime

>start watching eva
>fall asleep
>try again
>fucking fall asleep again
>tfw to this day you've never actually watched every episode completely, but you've adopted it as a drug-free sleep aid
Even better than masturbating. What are some other good shows for counting sheep?

>watching anime for attention
>don't even enjoy it
kys yourself OP

Texhnolyze

spice and wolf

Evangelion.

Let me explain. Evangelion is my favorite anime of all time and I'm madly in love with it. But I had one of those friends. You know, those friends who are big anime fans, but unlike most anime fans they don't hide their fucking powerlevel? I knew the only way he would shut up about Evangelion is if I watched Evangelion. I did, and I loved it. And he did stop talking about Evangelion

Something tells me he merely switched targets.
Did your reluctance to watch it have anything to do with the constant nagging?

I really wish I didn't, good lord do I hate this overhyped piece of shit so much. Just the first season though, I already know of endless eight and you couldn't pay me to sit through that crap.

Let me be more specific; he told literally everyone about it.

how disgusting indeed

Wow, you're such a cool contrarian

I watched the entirety of Eva once back in the 90s. I found it pretentious then, and still find it pretentious now. I understand the following it has because of the one dimensional waifu bait for social shut-ins, and wanna-be intellects. I just think people blew this garbage up way to much, and give it way to much credit.

This and it was a shitfest. Also 3deep5you Lain it was boring too, at least the music was good.