Serious proposal

Serious proposal.
So Africa is bad. It's always been underdeveloped despite the wealth of resources, time, and trade in East and West Africa. It descended into chaos the moment Europeans left. But I have something that could help improve the continent.

Let's try educating Africans on agriculture so that they may at least feed themselves. People always want to give them aid, but as we all know, give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. If we change our foreign aid to instead educate them on farming, then many hunger issues there could be solved. We could also provide better technology and equipment for said agriculture. What arguments are there against this?

>inb4 niggers
Provide a good argument that can also be applied when arguing with normies as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/kenya-electricity/thieves-fry-kenyas-power-grid-to-cook-fast-food-idUSL6N0U81JB20141227
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Setup modern farming techniques schools.
>Teach them how to grow shit with modern equipment.
>loan them equipment.
>Get payment for the school and equipment from agriculutre they grew.

This could work.

>all the negros need is good skewls and they will be become civilized and prosperous over night!!!
lol. why are there so many newfags on Sup Forums?

dont be so bitte

Niggers are so far from the development of the rest of the world that calling them sub-human is only a minor slip. They refuse to change their way of life, and refuse to coexist with other races. They want the continent to themselves so they can live their way again, so the only way we'll civilize Africa is if we kill all of the niggers.

They don't understand logic, they just want to live in mud amongst animals.

Contraception can also reduce their overpopulation and many of the problems associated with overpopulation, such as pollution, poverty, lack of resources, lack of space, lack of wealth to fund infrastructure, education, intuition etc but Africans won't accept it. Like Filipinos, contraception is a sin to Africans, weird how nowhere does the bible condemn birth control, so they can't use it. Even if it solves literally half their problems.

look at what the US has done for Africa. Bibles, old band shirts and cheese. Look at what China is doing for them. Investing heavily in resource rich nations and make credit slaves. Liberals call this neo-imperialism but it still has done more for them than feeding a non self sustainable population

U know the west has tried this for literary over a century??

G E N O P H A G E

I think all of subsaharan Africa(excluding Somalia and eithiopia and Sudan) should unite and form one nationalistic centralized government under effective rulers.

This is already what's being done. It's not working.
See point 5 specifically.

Most serious geopolitical thinkers are expecting a global famine to occur before mid-century. This is primarily due to the breakdown in the international liberal trade order which is been expected for several years now. All the population projections showing that Africa is going to skyrocket and hit 4 billion people are now being second-guessed. While most demographers are expecting a rise in Africa's population, the global population itself is expected to top out at a maximum of 9 billion with a more likely estimate being about eight and a half billion. This massive food shortage is going to hit Africa the hardest.

As to why agriculture doesn't work so well in Africa, well, for one thing Africa is geographically isolated. It's not just the Sahara Desert to the north, but nearly all of Africa sits on a continental shelf creating steep cliffs on the coast. This is the reason there are so few port cities on the continent. Rowing your boat ashore is nearly impossible in most places. This shit geography is one of the many reasons why Africa has been so hard to develop. While the resources exist in abundance, getting those resources into global supply chains or to market is too costly to turn a profit. So even if Africans were able to develop a robust agricultural sector, their primary goal would need to be developing domestic markets for those products and that requires the political and legal institutions which Africans find so difficult to implement. Culture is a mother fucker.

>What arguments are there against this?

You can improve africa with nukes.

Communism, beginning in South Africa, will sweep across Africa. Millions upon millions will starve and die. They're too stupid and egotisticial ("I can control the whole economy!") to escape it. The overpopulation problem will take care of itself.

African countries could benefit massively from a combination of these two concepts:
pastebin com/YgQUGNh9
pastebin com/S00PuDWr
The first tackles the issue of why Africans struggle to achieve anything: They don't have the stability to focus on bigger things, but that can be provided.
The second proposes an socioeconomic system that builds on tribalism, which means that Africans can keep their tribalistic ways while still being a useful part of a huge nation.

reuters.com/article/kenya-electricity/thieves-fry-kenyas-power-grid-to-cook-fast-food-idUSL6N0U81JB20141227

Niggers topple power transformers so they can drain oil to deep fry their bush meat.

maybe the solution is colonialism Version 2.
if africans let other countries Control their goverment many problems would be solved. the only problem is africans that arent willing to do it.

>serious proposal
>not an unironic post advising Africans to eat their own children

problem with education is that the only people allowed to implement it have no interest in enriching the world

Just give me control of one african country and i'll have the continent whipped into shape in a week

that's why every western university is marxist

>assumes that this facist quote is from a Nobel Peace Prize winner who worked in Africa just because it cites a source
You're an honourary American, you didn't even check the source.
Whoever made this image correctly assumed that racist idiots would repost it without checking the source, which does not actually contain this quote.

no i didnt assume it was real, you did. i just liked it because i agreed With some of the quote

They have too low IQs to learn how to farm or do anything productive.

they don't need to be engineers
agricultural equipment could be dropped off
they wouldn't need pesticides just some simple irrigation
the problem is that (((external influences))) intervene and throw spanners in the proverbial works, for example tainting the soil, diverting the water away, sending militias, hijacking supply convoys, stealing mining equipment etc

if the system was transparent, had overseers and security (shoot on site anyone trying to fuck shit up) then it would be a success

i meant you assumed me for thinking it was real

I am like 100% fine with Chinese genociding and repopulating Africa as their own.