We can’t ban handguns and assault rifles because bad guys will still use them

>we can’t ban handguns and assault rifles because bad guys will still use them

When’s the last time someone committed a crime with a machine gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

aftenposten.no/osloby/i/gP6xoL/Politiet-etterlyser-mann-etter-skyting-i-Torggata
thejacknews.com/law/gun-rights/legally-owned-fully-automatic-weapons-only-used-in-three-crimes-since-1934/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Machine guns banned for decades
>never hear about fully automatic gun crime again

Bump

This

Gun control works and if people put a little trust in Trump he’d help provide a safer environment for our kids.

I could be wrong but the Hollywood bank robbery in the 90s. I haven't read about it in a while so it might have just been semis.

Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Hyper Kasher, amongst the dozens of lesser shootings we've got every year, all comitted with completely illegal select fire M70AB2 and VZ58.

Like a few hours ago.
Ever heard of something called Detroit, Atlanta and Chicago?

Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

I live in Norway.
We have very strickt gun laws.

No conceal carry, no auto or burst weapons.

Yet things like this happen
aftenposten.no/osloby/i/gP6xoL/Politiet-etterlyser-mann-etter-skyting-i-Torggata
Immigrant shoots fully automatic at a bar and leaves rifle.
>police release video to help ID the man
>police censor his face to not be racist
And now they want to ban semi rifles too.

Gun control does not work.

op is retarded

This morning in Chicago.

Still can’t believe 150 people died in the Bataclan shooting, wtf were you guys doing? Run or fight jfc

I live near a Bass Pro Shop and they sell machine guns.

>mandatory buyback of semi-automatic firearms
>99% of Americans comply

b-but ruby ridge

Last year in (((Las Vegas))), remember?

Libtarded New York and Connecticut had less than a 10% compliance rate on their assault weapon registrations.

Chicago
Next question.

That's because your nigger criminals are too stupid to manufacture something as simple as Luty SMG

soon

god i hate kikes

The Orlando shooter used an automatic.

In what universe do you think 99% of Americans will comply.
>French
>Surrendering
The joke writes itself.

It's really hard to believe that that many people died in a crowded venue when multiple attackers showed up?

Merry christmas ya filthy animal

media doesn't report automatic gun crimes.

A lot of criminal kill each other with automatic weapons.

Lots of people get shot up by SMGs in ghetto drive bys.

Contraband weapon busts never make the front page.

*becomes a felon*
*buries AR15 in the backyard*

>shall not be infringed

>Let government buy your weapon
>Or wait one year and sell it on the "black market" (meaning to your neighbor's now 18 YO son) for twice as much

Even when anyone could buy them, most didn't. Look at most collections from older people and you will find very few select fire weapons even though they were "widely" available a few decades ago. Most people who could afford them, had enough sense not to commit crime with them.

I thought you French would be more knowledgeable about revolutions and overthrowing oppressive dictatorships considering you beheaded a lot of them.

But then I remember the past 200 years of French history and laugh.

There is no current need, same reason nobody is mass producing illegal gin in their cellar.

>In what universe do you think 99% of Americans will comply.
In the same universe where they complied with AWB and keep complying with every new bullshit regulation.

Censoring criminal's face, Jesus what a fucked up country.

Machine guns haven't been banned you liberal fucks

Pre-1986 full autos are still legal to own as NFA-Class3 firearms. Takes a bit of work and cash to get them

Class3-SOT holders can also have LE demo full autos post '86. Many, many full autos are out there.

Why no crime? Who says there isn't? The media? Fact is, anyone who can afford a full auto is probably not the type to go on a shooting spree. I own some class3 goodies myself.

>>Machine guns banned for decades
>>never hear about fully automatic gun crime again

with legal automatic weapons. illegal automatic weapons are used in crime all the time you fucking idiot
kys shills
not a legal automatic weapon. their guns were illegally converted.

>>police censor his face to not be racist
kek

>machine guns legal and available to everyone from the 1890s to 1965
>lots of crazy people roaming outside since seeking help for mental health issues was a huge taboo and could get you forcefully committed
>ZERO school shootings during that time

Guns and mental illness are not the problem. This sick, jewified society is.

Literally no one is burying them.

Christ yuros are pathetic.

not in a while because machine guns are already illegal

>muh kids
You are statistically 3 times more likely to die from lightning then a mass shooting event.
It is 100% anti weapon propaganda
You want to know the first step to subjugating and completely controlling a population? You disarm them.

Hey you, Retarded faggot- read this:

thejacknews.com/law/gun-rights/legally-owned-fully-automatic-weapons-only-used-in-three-crimes-since-1934/

>Since 1934, there appear to have been at least two homicides committed with legally-owned automatic weapons. One was a murder committed by a law enforcement officer, and not a civilian. On September 15th, 1988, a 13-year veteran of the Dayton, Ohio, police department, Patrolman Roger Waller, then 32, used his fully automatic MAC-11 .380 caliber submachine gun to kill a police informant, 52-year-old Lawrence Hileman. Patrolman Waller pleaded guilty in 1990, and he and an accomplice were sentenced to 18 years in prison.

>The 1986 ban on the sales of new machine guns does not apply to purchases by law enforcement or government agencies.

>The other homicide possibly involving a legally owned machine gun occurred on September 14, 1992, also in Ohio.

I look at today's america and laugh more

80 years ago you got invaded and did nothing, glad to see it's still pretty much the same.
Make sure to ban assault trucks, faggot.

Only machine guns left in circulation are owned by law abiding citizens.
> OP cant grok the Hughes Amendment

All fully automatic rifles are accounted for by the ATF. If you want to buy one figure on 10,000$ to start. It takes about 6 months to process the paper work.

oh ffs

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*