WTF AMERICA

This is beyond a joke, how is this even a thing?

twitter.com/WhoDat_Joness/status/712651883588902912

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WhoDat_Joness/status/712651883588902912
youtube.com/watch?v=tRTVoN95miM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

disgusting

they got it on video so yes

Girl is a mulattoe

>nig uses his freedom of expression
i dont see whats wrong about this

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
This worthless backwater dump of a shithole has no future. A nigger loving degenerate garbage society.
Niggers offer this world nothing but destruction misery poverty and suffering wherever they infest and inhabit.
We're going to make Brazil look like childsplay in 100 years, billions of dark as night ape people eating other and shooting the places just like Africa today.

Girl was a quadroon herself

>wanting your kids to be exposed to this
Good boy

Niggers court women with no intention of sticking around raising anything propper. Just another coal burning whore and her pet ape on a path of destruction that others will have to pay the price for later when they bring another low IQ shitskin criminal into the world.

>people are surprised whites shoot up schools

>yanks

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA fucking bellends

in my school we used to slap wogs and bully them

I have no problem with the video. The whole prom question antics can be ridiculous, but the guy is just being romantic and using his talents to impress his date.
The real problem is that illiterate nigger who posted the video with that idiotic comment.
>You 1998 niggas doin do much for a prom date
The comments in the thread are just as bad too.

disgusting kike shit

I disagree, that kind of dancing is offensive to my eyes and should be banned.

Just your typical enriching niggrus, showing some culture to the whyte devils.

Nothing really wrong with that aside from the ooga booga dancing, not like the girl was white anyway.

This is just typical kingly behavior that would take place in a monarchal society consisting of 100% royalty

Wrong, they'll see it and go "wow, that's so cool, I wanna bf like him too".

>the guy is just being romantic
cringe shit like that is literally reason for school shootings

The US are turning into Brazil. lel

I hope after prom he picks her up and slides his big black cock in her and pounds her while holding her up in the air. I hope he sucks on her fat white tits and throws her on the bend then bends her over and fucking jack hammers her fat ass. You can just tell he fucking jack hammer power FUCKS like a warrior god

Stop projecting, ooga booga dancing may seem cool and all but it doesn't pay for a mortgage or the kids college fund. No chick in her right mind would want Jamal and his inevitable jail sentence.

You overestimate womans intelligence.

this

They do though. Women are primal as fuck, believe it or not. It's not uncommon for women to think about raw pure power fucking over putting kids through college and raising a stable family.

>twitter.com/WhoDat_Joness/status/712651883588902912

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's my high school.
Berkeley High, Berkeley CA
Graduated 2009

That shit was a zoo.

negros dancing a bit around hurting no one
imaguun my shoork

Got any stories/anecdotes?

>the letters in the back spell pomr
American education

>Implying Tay Tay has ever been BLACKED
I fail to see how dancing like a coma patient being jabbed with a cattle prod constitutes power.

white girl gonna get her ass beat 2maro

you can tell she's holding her breath

You don’t know women at all user.

ITT: white boys scared to dance in front of girls

Fucking lolbertardians

Yeah that was my first reaction. Genetics are already trash, I could care less what she does.

>when they bring another low IQ shitskin criminal into the world.

Holy fucking shit dude, what the FUCK is wrong with you?!?!?!? Racist fucking prick ass hole FUCK FACE?!?!?! I HOPE YOU DIE!!!!

He gonna split that soft white pine with his big black axe. Muh nigga!

Ok, the stupid ones will definitely think like that, the smarter ones might not. But what are the chances of there being that many smart females in a shithole school like that?

Somewhere floating around this series of tubes is an article in which women with mixed babies or in interracial relationships are interviewed, where it is literally stated they are/were initially attracted to black guys because their dance moves are cool or something along those lines.

Same with us, these savages have no intention or desire to assimilate or be civilised. They will drag our nations down into the gutter then dance on the ashes.

Too many.

Nigs throwing garbage cans at substitute teachers.
Prom 2009 ended an hour early cause someone got stabbed.
Everyday wisps of nigress extensions rolling in the wind like tumbleweeds from the daily fights.
School prides itself in liberal berkeley as a diverse utopia, but the truth is it's HEAVILY self-segregated, cause the whites and asians are the only ones in higher-learning classes and giving a shit.
The played soulja boy at our graduation commencement.

whiter than you muhammed

This is how civilised folk dance, Tyrone

youtube.com/watch?v=tRTVoN95miM

>Le 56% face dates a dancing monkey in the Jewnited States of America

kek

And those girls aren't worth the atoms they are made of, still doesn't mean that the majority of white women are attracted to niggers.

Were the whites/asians redpilled as a result?

time to seek help

Also fun fact the antifa / altright rallies and riot in 2016 was in the park across from the school.

>Watching a livestream of your piece of shit ghetto school destroy itself.

Good times my man.

hahahAHAHAHAHA

>mexifornia
yes its normal there

this

>White people have no cultu-

That was beautiful user

Die you nigger maggot.

Unfortunately no. It's Berkeley California, liberalisms diseased epicenter in America. Being a conservative/republican in that town, let alone the school, was like the underground resistance or something.
But they did exist. Many white kids, especially asians, knew what the fuck was up but the smart ones stayed silent for obvious reasons.

Gay ass boring culture with classical music. The opposite of lit.

Agreed, they're usually irredeemable low class trash. I was under the impression you were implying monkey dancing has NEVER worked.

cringe
why do people think niggers are cool?

Sounds like hell, glad you made it out the other side lad.

Oh no doubt it has, for what reason I fail to understand.

Reminder that white women are the biggest threat to the existence of white people.

How can you blame that white lady for doing that? Look how muscular those guys are. You wish you looked like them.

u mad? , lel

Honestly going through that, compared to going to a college in a 90% white town, and then coming back to my hometown to see how nothing has changed was my first redpill.
Also learned how to socialize with/navigate around any group of people.
Being exposed to that reality early helps develop a more sound mind, cause I sure as hell didn't want to end up that way. The veneer of liberalism/communism ran thin early.

no wonder ive felt so crappy, i havent been getting the required amount of daily BBC

Lmao that girl is either a mestizo or a mulatto, just look at her hair and face.

I see nothing wrong with his statement you stupid leaf. STFU

Are there white people in Bolivia?

>Wearing socks on the beach.

its always a leaf kys niggerleaf

sure you did

No man will ever understand.

OBSESSED

Dats right, white gurl. I got chuw.

really did mate this is the norm here
don't know about where youre at

There are many muscular men in that picture, but she still chooses the negroes

Dats right, Brasila. I diversify dat white girl population you gots with my black seed every summer. Dat be my humanitarian work and sheit.

At first I was disgusted until I saw her face and hair. she's just a 44%er.
Now that I think about it, why is the meme 56% when the associated picture represents the 44%? The 56% is the white part.

t. incel

They aren't even muscular, skinny packs don't count.

>There...look at this young baboon, as he initiates the mating ritual.

>niggers nogging in nigger schools in deep south
atleast this shit is contained

Nope, nice try though

Are these the fabled breeding grounds?

leaf

Correction Brazil with nukes

White women marry outside of their race in the US at a lower rate than white men do.

>marry
Who cares about that? Its breeding with niggers that matters.

You don't need nog dancing to do that. Women get wet for any kind of skilled dancing

That's because white men are more likely to marry Tyronne's ex girlfriend and take care of his son

Why do white boys always get so mad about the fact they can't dance? We get it, you're goofy, awkward, and nerdy. But women want dudes that have swag, that can dance, a guy that is confident, and strong. Black men meet those requirements.

Triggered :'')

Obvious answer? No, there are no white people south of Texas.

You are missing the fact that they are breeding with blacks.