He unironically did nothing wrong

He unironically did nothing wrong.

>offers to make girls rich and famous if they fuck him
>women willingly accept of their own free will
>fulfills his part of the contract
>decades after the fact, when they're rich and famous, suddenly it was rape
>try to downplay their slutiness by saying they NEEDED to do it despite the fact that many women in hollywood have made it through merit alone and as if anyone "needs" an extremely luxurious celebrity lifestyle

>inb4 tradcucks going "b-but he corrupted them!!"
They were always sluts, if movies didn't exist they would just blow their boss instead.

The only argument you can make is that he was in the wrong for not hiring based on talent, but who the fuck would pass the chance to fuck all that prime pussy? Literally everyone would do the same desu. Roasties btfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wEu7quzUsDk
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/sir-ian-mckellen-actors-offered-sex-directors-harvey-weinstein-hollywood-sex-scandal-kevin-spacey-a8117886.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KqbY-GlUMrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he unironically did something Un-Ideal

This is why all ancaps must be shot. A kike paying roasties to have sex outside the sacred bonds of marriage "did nothing wrong". Go mastrubate into a plant, faggot

Hired ex mossad agents to terrorise the women
Maximum overjew

Dude was a fucking bag man for the DNC. Helping them launder money on and off the books.

He got brought down because he and his cronies and enablers were acting like they were better/morally superior than Trump. Dude was just as bad if not WORSE than Trump, hence why he was outed and destroyed. Partly because Bannon knows that Democrats (at least those with souls) will be twice as harsh on their own for such bullshit, because they know they have to have the moral high ground to attack the GOP on their own sexual harassment baggage.

He's a shitty person, but all the women claiming he sexually assaulted them are lying their asses off to pretend they aren't basically prostitutes.

Obviously OP meant he did nothing illegal, ya dingus. Victims throw around words like rape, implying something criminal happened when that wasn't the case.

this

youtu.be/wEu7quzUsDk

What did he mean by this?

he saw her as a stupid spic whore he was in the right

Don't be a moron. He's a coward. He never stated to the girls that she must put up of fuck off. A clear verbal arrangement I'll accept.
But this POS just beg and beg for a backrub or beg for the girl to watch him bath.
He is a piece of shit, from every angle.
google the audios

You have to remember that women have agency up until it benefits them more to lose it, then they're helpless damsels preyed upon by evil men. These women who willingly whored themselves are no better than Harvey; they're glorified prostitutes, and we should go back to treating them as such.

We live in a backwards inverted hypnosis chamber of lies and degeneracy. Get comfy. I hope the next shooting happens in hollywood.

He's Dr. Frankenstein. He donated money to feminazi and SJW organizations that then turned on him.

He brought the shit upon himself.

lol, who was that?

I believe he did nothing wrong. I believe the women who accuse him were all easy sluts who probably got raped by niggers but will only falsely accuse the fat nerdy Jew who they consented to suck off.

The old fat Jew wasn't a bro to the right or dudes in general. He went down to a monster he created.

Tough luck for him. He shouldn't have been a cuck and put the roasties in their place, worked hard to keep them under his boot.

>is jewish
That's bad enough

>He unironically did nothing wrong.
He is a kike living in a White country. That's wrong.

Ian Mckellen

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/sir-ian-mckellen-actors-offered-sex-directors-harvey-weinstein-hollywood-sex-scandal-kevin-spacey-a8117886.html

>“But from my own experience, when I was starting acting in the early Sixties, the director of the theatre I was working at showed me some photographs he got from women who were wanting jobs... some of them had at the bottom of their photograph ‘DRR’ - directors’ rights respected: In other words, if you give me a job, you can have sex with me.”

Just let the anti-white agenda pushing kike and the opportunistic whores cannibalize one another.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqbY-GlUMrk

The only thing is that he's a jew.

his behaviour is reprehensible and in no way should he be admired or emulated. that said whores gonna whore

Female "stars" are glorified prostitutes who rode cock to the top or were part of the tribe in the first place.
I don't like this fat disgusting kike but the fact that women are pretending to have been "raped" or "victims" like if they were children while they consciously sold their bodies for fame is infuriating.
The only good thing in this story is that even the hollywood kikes will have a harder time now but at the cost of feminists getting even more power in society.

He should of kept his mouth shut about Trump and stopped being a faggot jew liberal, that's what he should of done.