>redpill
>written by a kike

>Greedy Jewess book about materialism.
lolno

Please no.

I prefer these two.
Objectivism is a good start tho.

second post best post

I was a Randian libertarian forever, and I'm going to save you some time..

"Muh individualism" cannot happen with current demographics, so we need to collectivize and create a situation where we can fix the demographic situation before we can return to small government values.

That's a very big nose

>World is a shithole because of individualism
>Fix it through collectivism
>Become individualist
>World is a shithole because of individualism

As much as I hate Rand, I wish this were true. The 0.01% are about propaganda, authority and control, not individualistic accomplishment.

He is a jew. And according to some anti-Semitic.

>ayn
>rand

"Objectivism is the concept of Man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose in life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute."

I don't think you guys fully understand what Objectivism is.

>This is the philosophy of the top 0.01% who write history
No, that would be the Torah and the Talmud. Ayn Kike is JtG philosophy - Jewish corrosive acid for the goyim society.

OP is not a faggot today

>said the leaf

It's not collectivizing. I as an individual choose to defend the white race, together with my chosen friends, because of my values and my desires. There is no collectivism in this.

Yes but it is fucking fantasy. Most of them did jack shit for society and only ride the coat tails of someone that robbed or jewed others to get their wealth. They think if they abandoned society it would "fall part" when in reality it is the exact opposite look at the Reich after it kicked out the free masons and bankers. The 1% are nothing but fucking leeches making wealth off the real innovators, geniuses and doers

More like baby's first redpill
Reality proves the libertarian philosophy is unattainable in the modern world

>Forget your family and your identity goy, worry about yourself and drown in degenerate pleasure, it's logical!
Why is that "right wing" Jews are always leftists in disguise

You don't need the elite to tell you the elite run the show. Think for yourself, goyim.

More like philosophy of the couple of millions that lick the boots of said 0.01% who write history.
Also the author is kike hypocrite who jumped on government tit the moment she had cancer, and started to execute autoritarian tendencies in her little club once her sex partner started (egoistically, mind you), banging much younger and hotter woman.

Alternatively, it's philosophy of the boomers who bitch about how lazy generation is nowadays, while demanding that said generation would provide them with gibs for retirement.

This.

Curiously two professions which don’t produce anything but rather damage society, lawyers and financers, are the most common professions of the 1 %.

I mean the entire notion of the story is fucking retarded.
"We created the infrastructure"
"We created the innovation"
"We built wealth now we will destroy what we built and leave you and you are fucked"

What complete fucking fantasy this is, wtf is "wealth" without workers? Wtf are you gonna do with a stack of paper or gold and no one growing your food or building products for you to buy shit with that paper or gold? There is no such thing as wealth without labor. You have to be a complete fucking narcissist to think this story makes any sense or is any way realistic. The "Elites" cannot survive without the goyim, they couldn't even fucking feed themselves the goyim would be just fine without them. Literally the best in th world that could happen to your nation is if all the (((bankers))) and CEO's fuck off anywhere, it doesn't matter where

Did you read the books? Rand bends over backwards to make the heros, the hardest working people. They are the only folk who take responsibility. The only people who create value.

Fucking Hank Rearden invents a new element basically.
Fuck John Galt invents a perpetual motion device

Jewish writing is little better than Satanic drivel when you look at it on the merits.

If the workers are unable to manage the infrastructure, organizations, and/or businesses,

Then yes, they do owe those who do run them gratitude.

>Not taking the Absolute pill

It's the hardest of all pills to swallow. To gaze upon the totality of creation in its Immediate element is maddening. Only through arduous labour with the Negative does one become ready to consume the pill of pills. One most be willing to go through the dialectical process of Spirit in its entirety: to consume all the other pills, to let the Notions contained therein be played out to their conclusion and their inner contradictions thus revealed and overcome. Through this constant process of negation and sublation, Spirit marches towards the consciousness of its own freedom.

When one is finally ready to consume the pill, the phenomenology of Spirit is in doing so concluded. The subject finally sees himself within Substance, and comprehends that Substance IS in its essence Subject, seeing the reflection of the self within the world. In doing so, the Absolute pilled Subject exists in their fully actualized form: as Spirit both in-itself (an-sich) and for-itself (für-sich).

There's nothing hypocritical about it. If she had not collected money from the government, effectively the principle would be "everyone can take government money except libertarians." That's not what she advocated for.

And I don't think anyone understands what Objectivism is, including Rand her Jew self. This book has been used, whether abused or misunderstood, for the atomization of white Americans, especially women. Women often misunderstand this book to justify hedonism, disloyalty, and selfishness in their "individual pursuit of happiness."

It's my opinion Rand wrote this to justify her own psychopathic Jewish supremacism in the form of an intellectual philosophy for which she could be celebrated and awarded and immortalized. And I also, and this will probably get me shit, see Dianetics as a more interesting, less psycho version of Objectivism, where instead of treating people and the world as your means to an end (happiness), you concentrate on eliminating any and all negativity from your life, be it family members, habits, thought, "friends," or information sources. I personally conclude that Jews have mastered the art of sneaking relentless negativity into white Americans' lives, bombarding us until we must choose from lesser forms (Fox News vs CNN; BRCC vs Blacked; Annihilation vs Black Panther). Rand says you counter Jewish negativity and Christian empathy by becoming the Jew. Hubbard at least in Dianetics says you obsessively filter out all Jewish/negative influence, to again unleash your full creative/productive self. Rand preaches conversion into psychopathy, Dianetics preaches detox from subversion and psychopathy. I'm by no means promoting or endorsing Scientology, but in a toss up between Atlas Shrugged and Dianectics, both have issues, but the latter is helpful, the former can be extremely corrosive. Guess which one Alan Greenspan keeps in his bedside table next to the baby skull.

Anton LaVey was a troll. All of the good parts of The Satanic Bible were plagiarized from Might is Right while the remaining parts were just descriptions of acts that parodied what Christians did in churches.

The book is simply about all of the industrialists seceding from the country, and seeing society collapse without them. It's an illustration of how important industrialists are to society, especially compared to the government bureaucrats who harass and persecute them.

Okay where do I start for that?

ha e you read it faggot?!

"Muh individualism" won't happen with any demographics, since average citizen can easily become the kikest of kikes given high enough profit/risk ratio.

Not to mention that the sweet aspect of "individualist" mob mentality, described in Russian saying "Man won't cross himself until the thunder will roar" - most faggots will flat out refuse community cooperation until shit will start happening and, usually, by that time, the damage already is done.

That's why I am skeptic at any initiative and "grassroots" shit - people just don't give a fuck about everything that doesn't collide with their comfort zone. So either you have a state kicking that comfort zone into them, or you somehow expand said comfort zone to, at least, include the fucking community/country/nation.
Both of which require suppression of individuals feefees (at best) or rights (at worst).

>Unless you let us parasite from society and push degeneracy then society will collapse surely!

Do you believe a person who owns and runs a business enterprise is a parasite?

Yeah, he said top 0.01%.

This doesn't apply to poorfags who need Jews as a scapegoat to psychologically justify their shit lives.

Jews are just Neanderthals locked in an eternal war against us Cro-Magnon whites. But we are not aware of this war - only they are. True redpill right here.

Terribly written book, hack can't write a good story if her life depended on it, also the (((ideas))) in it are the same fantasy junk that (((they))) believe is reality, ie a chosen elite to rule the unwashed masses

If they are actually necessary for its operation then no, otherwise yes. The latter effectively includes the entire financial sector and most rich.

Parasites are, by definition, not Randian Heros

Rand was a workers' rights advocate. It's not about the rights of the rich to keep their property, although that's a part of it. It's about the right of each individual to keep the fruit of his own labor. Any person who produces anything at all of value is a potential victim of communist leeching.

>If she had not collected money from the government, effectively the principle would be "everyone can take government money except libertarians."

>If she had not fucked with niggers, the principle would be "everyone can have a nigger sex partner except nationalists".

It's a very dumb argument.

No....

It's Zionism you dumb fuck. Ayn Rand sold that to the goys and then gave all her money to tribal Zionist causes. She was VERY religious.

I'm a tribalist to family and close people but an individualist towards the society as a whole. What does this make me?

>Did you read the books?
I just know about the entire plot and am waxing deep on it making shit up as I go but no I have not read it desu. Are you being serious I can't tell?
>They are the only folk who take responsibility. The only people who create value.
Yes but we are talking about the attitude of the "elite" goyim not the author or the perspective of the goyim.
>The only people who create value.
I thought I said this exact thing
>Fuck John Galt invents a perpetual motion device
This already exists and always has and the only reason you don'y know about it or have this tech is because they will not let it get out because they cannot profit from it, but if you want to look into UFO tech of the Reich you will find what you are looking for

youtube.com/watch?v=hA_RODDSXW0&t=205s

>Government has taken money from me.
>They offer to give part of it back

I don't get the disconnect

In a semi-post-work society though, race, family, blood, nationalism, history matter more than ever. Sup Forums itself is not united by hard workers, but by the very bonds Rand saw as chains. When it is Rand's romanticized chains that keep Sup Forums from forming IRL, justified by work framed with degrees on walls, and hours spent dismantling Western civilization to welcome a Globalist Utopia where elites have no restrictions on their avarice.

>Yes look at all these rich people who are chemists and physicists mostly

Her philosophy is delusional and does not correlate with reality.

Rand was a tribalist. She was a hardcore Zionist openly. All your goy money buying this book goes to Zionist causes.

Unacended

>Sup Forums
>IRL
Never orginize with Sup Forums. That would destroy it's power. That's why they invented the (((Alt-Right))), to stop the redpilling.

>Cuckolds will sacrifice themselves for others
>Meanwhile, bulls are being individualists and impregnating the cuck's wife

Really makes me think

>The "Elites" cannot survive without the goyim
What is automation, supported by surviving specialized goyim aka autists. White sperm rates are down 50% in 40 years, the kill off has already started. As autism rates skyrocket. Opioids, LGBT, even climate change, these are all pushing us slowly into the corner of decline, and down into the vallley of death.

I can't think of a business operation that doesn't require a grand strategist. You strike me as someone who has never run so much as a lemonade stand yourself.

> a person who owns and runs a business enterprise is a parasite?

Yes. The nature of the market rewards not the ones who work hardest, but the ones that can subvert/lie/outplay the competition with any means necessary, and do it best.

If that's not a parasitism on the society/host nation...

>Unacended

I think of most people as idiots and don't see them worth sacrificing freedom for. I don't feel empathy for the average person.

>Excessive testosterone (bottom right, description of Jews)
Aaaah, you almost had me.

Actually, they are. She just didn't give them more... usual names, like Simon Schekelbaum, David Goldman, Moshe ZiepelSchniepelmann

Fucking niggers is not analogous to taking money from the government. We should be taking as much money from the government as possible, for the benefit of our side. We shouldn't be fucking niggers. Although I can see why a nazbol would be confused about this. Apparently both in your view are a denial of a positive experience.

The market rewards you based on your contribution to the market. And it's been proven that for every 1 dollar in profit, a business adds 5 dollars to the economy in terms of wealth creation. You're an economic illiterate.

>If the workers are unable to manage the infrastructure, organizations, and/or businesses,
kek, no not the "elites" they do jack shit, they can be easily replaced. Do you need intellect and intelligence to run things yes you do and it should be respected and rewarded but that is not what we are talking about is it? At least not what I am talking about and if you cannot differentiate what I am talking about from what you are talking about then you are not thinking very deeply. What the "innovators" do is develop and idea or business which is all well and good, and they should be rewarded but they do not keep innovating in fact just the opposite they pay crooked lawyers and politicians to protect what they created from competition and stifle innovation. They exploit something then close the loop hole so no one else can. No you do not owe them any gratitude in fact they need to be stripped of their wealth just as the fuhrer did. Invention, and innovation is not supposed to be a tool to enslave people by making so much money you and your bloodline become "nobility" never having to work again and owning politicians and government. You should be well compensated for your work within the standards of the society plenty to live on and pass on if you choose to, but not so much you damage the folk and the nation. This is why Nat Soc is the only true economic system of any merit

So you are ok with Jews degenerating your nation as long as they will provide you with some gibs?
Ok, your stance is understandable. You fags should stop whining about "muh white genocide", then.

Now this guy knows the book and what I was talking about, but is a shilling kike or complete idiot who apparently cannot understand his comment is not a rebuttal of mine in fact the exact opposite and I won the argument before he even posted

Can I get a quick rundown?

>When it is Rand's romanticized chains that keep Sup Forums from forming IRL
Sup Forums doesn't form IRL because Sup Forums is ironic shitposting

The world is not a shithole because of individualism, it's a shithole because of misguided notions of "equality".

>So you're saying
Spoken like a true leftist.

Even from a far left or far right perspective, it seems like this is a uniquely American pop philosophy that is about a rapidly socially deteriorating society.

This board likes to point out how Japan is a very homogeneous and also cohesive, highly affluent, functional society. The distinct character of japanese culture as most foreigners relay it is also that everybody is extremely mindful of the greater picture. They empathize heavily from every angle with the other. On the consumer side of the economy, this can be expressed in how some Japanese people reacted to the Logan Paul fiasco. I remember one who was talking about how he had put that fish on the back of the taxi saying "this is absolutely disgusting behavior, and not only because he has soiled the car that that driver uses for his work, but also because he has wasted food. It is people's job to make that food, and we have to respect the work that they do. To frivolously throw it away like this is extremely disrespectful to the work those people do for him and for us".

But maybe somewhat ironically, this does not translate to a very "labor oriented" culture in a European, social democratic sense. There is respect for labor, but there is also on the labor side that is the dual side to every consumer a sense of duty TO the clients. There is the feeling that you have to work as hard as possible in your role in order to play your part in the social fabric. On all ends it is a generally weighted sense of service to the other, rather than total devotion to the self, and rejection of the other's imposition on the self.

That isn't to say Japan is a utopia, obviously a lot of westerners think it is a kind of dystopia because of how overbearing their social norms can seem, but the point is more that Atlas Shrugged is a cultural artifact. Japan is a highly affluent society that became a great world power after being decimated in the world war, through its unique culture contra Rand's ideas.

This is not who we or the book was talking about do not be obtuse. Or the book may have been for that time period but this is no longer a valid argument. The Rothschilds, Rockefellers DuPonts, hell even Bill Gates etc etc Bilderberg do not innovate jack shit they are literal leeches. Them fucking off to anywhere would literally be the best thing that could happen to your nations

>You're an economic illiterate.

Yeah, Microsoft stomping out EVERYTHING that could challenge their dominance on the market was a fucking great contribution.
Glaxosmithkline selling outright snake oil and paying therapists to advertise said snake oil was quite a fucking contribution to market and the humanity
Not to mention financial bubbles, for which, once again, not a single wealthy faggot has paid - only the goyim (Unless we're talking about Madoff, who, instead of the goyim, tried to rob the rich fags and got punished for it)

You are either extremely naive, extremely retarded or extremely dishonest. The only law in the market, as everywhere, is "Might makes right".
And don't sugarcoat it with "the market rewards you based on your contribution" it doesn't. Otherwise there wouldn't exist industry worth billions of dollars, dedicated to tell sheeple that they need that exact product to brighten up their pathetic lives and couldn't live fully without said product.

>We should be taking as much money from the government as possible, for the benefit of our side

The ideological equivalent of "no homo". Brilliant.

>oh, we were all being ironic about saving the white race and exposing zionist supremacy

speak for yourself, faggot

No this is not what it is about Capitalism and communism are two sides of the same coin and she was an Illuminati kike paid to program your brain with your propaganda thinking these are different when they have the exact same outcome entrenched monarchy you are enslaved too capitalism just takes longer to get there but the result is the same

(((((((((((((((((((Ayn Rand)))))))))))))))))))))
>oy vey goyim true capitalism reqires open borders worldwide
>oy vey goyim freedom means permiseiveness and right to degenerate
>i-i mean, that's all true, but Israel must keep its borders, you must be a hitler to deny that, goy
>also, don't forget the (((non-bigoted))) progressive values, (((feminism))) and the 6 billion, soyim

All her work is one big whataboutme.jpg

this

>Hey, I am against X
>But that doesn't count if I will support X or use it for a small profit for myself
>It's a small eeetie-beetie bit, so that doesn't count!
>And don't dare to be for X, you commie scum!

Spoken like a true american rightard. No principles, no ideals, no honor. Only profit, virtue-signaling, fearmongering and, of course, hypocrisy.

Said but true.

>reddit jewish thinker
>final redpiil

>the top 0.01%
(((They))) are indeed the most psychopathic of Zionists - but don't for a moment accept their self-justification that being the most diseased makes them "top."

Fucking this.

bingo Dan Brown is not fiction desu

This nigger knows I wrote this article desu enjoy

renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

Capitalism is the cancer of the west that keeps on spreading, id rather die a poor man with nothing then to see a gender inclusive Mcdonalds on mars selling artificial food to a retarded unwashed masses.

The last three years have opened my eyes to americanism.
Now i want another 9/11.

Mutts aren't even a meme.

Russians have similar shit since, pretty much, late Cold War.
I might exaggerate, but american boomers/neocons REALLY are similar to the old faggots in charge of the later USSR.

And here's a redpill on your redpill. In this game series, the Jews (Ken Levine and Strauss Zelnick) basically laid out their ideal utopia, and also their entire scheme of nation wrecking.

>There's always a man (Jew). There's always a lighthouse (Invitation). There's always a city (Civilization).
In the end, the City always falls, and the Man makes out like a bandit. New York is just another Babylon/Rome/Edom/Amsterdam/Moscow. All exiles, all oppressive, all Antisemitic and deserving of G-d's wrath.

>I can't think of a business operation that doesn't require a grand strategist.
Then you are a complete fucking idiot which you have already displayed in numerous posts, yes every business needs a leader but not on that gets paid billions of dollars and puts it all in trusts and off shore accounts and uses it to buy out or stifle competition. You are by the far the biggest faggot in this thread

Oh is it edgy 15year olds "philosophy" time again? Any educated adult just laughs at you and your "look at me im so special" when in reality you're just another kid in his fantasy world pretending to be something he's not. Get a job and earn your own place in life and then come back.

>americanism
It hasn't been America since the (((bankers'))) coup of 1913.

It's not a coincidence their century of world war began shortly after.

You're saying if we don't want the government handing out gibs, then we have to reject gibs based on principle? That just means you're being taken advantage of.

>The last three years have opened my eyes to americanism.

There is a cruel irony in that the most opening redpill (that turned out to be true several decades later) about muttpitalism was dropped in USSR in a goddamn fucking children's book.
"Last three years" in comparison, are nothing.

>That just means you're being taken advantage of.

That just means that, for starters, you're not a fucking hypocrite, therefore, your position, at least, deserves consideration and respect.

dat bitch ended up on welfare fucking lols

You are the only seemingly mentally retarded person in this thread, you aren't even "edgy" just stupid