Ninja Slayer

Season 2 when ?

I miss YEEAAAART posting

Recite your death Haiku and maybe we'll get one.

Ah you wish ! SAYONARA !

it's been a long time

I was so disappointed that we didn't see more of her. I would have taken an episode focusing on her over two episodes focusing on Yukano. Seriously, I don't give a shit about Yukano. Nancy=SAN is in it for the long haul, though, so maybe she'll end up winning the Fujikido bowl in the end.

YEEART

This would have been one of the most memorable shows ever if they animated it properly, same with Inferno Cop.

I thought nancy got loads of screentime?

YEEART

INDUSTRY

I watched throught the entire thing 2 weeks ago. What a shame I originally dismissed it as just another memeshow like Inferno Cop. It was a great ride and it'd be even better if I watched it with Sup Forums.

The only bad thing is that it ended without resolving a bunch of plot points. I hope we get a season 2.

Season 2? user, I would be satisfied if someone translated the manga(s) much less that. I would be happy with a translated novel even, but no, the translation scene for this series is dead.

>This would have been one of the most memorable shows ever if they animated it properly, same with Inferno Cop.
This. I am over with the gags, making a whole show around it just doesn't work.
Back in the Gainax old days, they restrict those kind of things to one or two episodes. Making a whole season of it is unacceptable.

She got screentime, but not much character progression or detail on her backstory, as opposed to Yukano. Granted, Yukano's changes were coerced, but she still had more characterization.

The likes of the mysterious cube in her mind and Baba Yaga seem to be setting her up for a long-term payoff somewhere down the line in the novels. Maybe she's an unaware sleeper agent for another power?

Hopefully never

You don't know what you're saying

wh-what do you mean?

Only an ignorant fool would utter such words

I was referring to context of the image.

Well she's a nurse, I thought it was obvious

You made me think she was going to be very relevant in the story
well, thanks for nothing

The show was very bad. It should have committed to one art style or the other. It felt like it was trying to be 2 things at once. Not to mention the fanservice was terrible and forced. Would be nice if Nancy got some fanservice that wasnt with ugly dudes/creatures. Only redeeming factor was YEEAAART posting.

koki

last one
YEEART!! ;_;

Why was Koki so irrelevant?

It was too ahead of its time.

YEEART!

How dare you? She's being set up as the final rival, that's why. She doesn't become relevant until later on in the novels.

English vol. 9 when?

hopefully never

I want to protect this KAWAII NINJA's smile.

I don't care how many people hate this. I love it and would welcome an S2