How did Shigaraki get so many pair of hands ?

How did Shigaraki get so many pair of hands ?

His ability include shedding limbs like a lizard and regenerating new ones ?

I think his quirk is "Decay" and the hands are just some kind of gimmick (maybe related to AfO)

I'm working under the assumption that those hands are a roundabout way for all for one to give him multiple quirks without him going crazy like the nomus

I don't understand your logic.

His true quirk is to look chuuni as possible.

Are ther multiple traitors? It would seem likely that it could happen

I believe one teacher one student makes sense. Infiltrate every part of the school and have the ability to help each other out.

They're hands of some of the people he killed.

The one on his face is his father's.

>Ahuuuuu...Bakko is suhh cuuuuwl

The villains don't have enough info for this to work. They have patchwork info on the students based on attacking them multiple times. If there was a traitor within the students they've done an awful job

>lost to Ochako and Deku
>made Ochako and Tokoyami more likeable characters
>got cucked out of beating Todoroki clean
>got shittiest internship possible
>got cucked out of beating All Might because he's a weak bitch
>got captured willingly because he wanted to play tough guy, ruined All Might's career
>can't get a license when even grape can
>considers beating Deku at a fraction of his strength a victory
>literally nobody likes him except for teenage wristslitter tumblrcunts
>makes sasuke uchiha a star by comparison

Is he the Hillary Clinton of shounen?

>>lost to Ochako
No he didn't.
>and Deku
No he didn't.
>>made Ochako and Tokoyami more likeable characters
He is always winning character polls. He is the most liked character.

>If there was a traitor within the students they've done an awful job
Exactly, Deku himself pointed out during USJ that the villains clearly had no intel on the Quirks of the Class A students.

The only intel they got was from when Shiggy himself was watching the festival. So it doesn't make sense for a student as clearly said student isn't giving them shit.

>lost to ochako and Deku
As in the team, simpleton.

Also,
>character polls are indicative of good literary traits
Back to Tumblr

he did lose remember the first test with the whole bomb shtick

It would only make sense if the student was from Class B, since then it would make sense for them not to know the Quirks of Class A.

Class B kid would make the most sense. Class A students would have known details of their classmates Quirks, and I'm sure that so would any teacher at the school.

>multiple traitors
>from multiple villain organizations
>they all work against each other without knowing
>yfw the best hero school is made up of 90% traitors

Isn't that just his costume?

Ochako? More like Ochunko

My quirk: Prediction.

I predict that someone will make another MHA thread which will be more popular than this one because it will have "hero" or "academia" in the subject.

My quirk: Evasion

I can use a Starbucks WiFi to avoid being unable to post for three days when the Sup Forumsmblr mod smacks me for telling him to stop enabling Sup Forums cancer.

Drawback: I have to walk 200 yards to a McDonald's if he blacklists the coffee internet

There isn't another thread already? Was looking for one right now.

So the test against the rat teacher was totally unfair, right? Of course he knows exactly which parts of the facility to destroy when he owns the place.

Because these threads are hard as fuck to find.

>villain organizations
>Bakugo's dream is to surpass All Might for glory and money
>Endeavor has hundreds of sidekicks working for him
>Iida Family is rich and prestigious
>Momo is only there cause her family wants, she's already filthy rich
>Ochaco wants to help her family with money
>being a hero is just a government job
Anyone but Deku can be the traitor and no one can blame them, using their job as heroes for their own sake is totally acceptable in their society.

Unless the traitor is bad at his job or had a problem that made it impossible to talk with the VA, i don't think anyone who did know that Momo tracked the villians and told their location to All Might is the traitor. Most students of 1-A did hear it, AND Kirishima's plan to rescue Bakugou too, only Kyouka and Tooru didn't so one of them could be the traitor.

No Mina and Kaminari are just dumb poopoo heads

t. unbiased poster

Hagakure seems to be a more likely candidate for traitor than Jirou imo.
>We've gotten a lot less insight into Hagakure than Jirou. I don't think we've ever seen her thought balloons other than that time she thought about Todoroki's room
>With her Quirk, she can sneak around and gather intel without being noticed
>She very well could have lied about where she was at USJ
>It was her idea to go to the Mall, where Shigaraki conveniently happened to be
>Acts friendly to everyone, putting herself into their trust and making it easier to gather even more intel

Not to mention that in the Manga we've never seen her fight or really do anything in an action sequence. We didn't even know she could refract light to blind people until the License Exam.

Yeah, she is my number 1 suspect, number 2 is anyone from 1B except Awase(unless he did told everyone from 1B he helped Momo with tracking the villians with his melding quirk) and 3rd suspect is Kaminari, if the traitor really had a problem with communication, then i am sure it's Kaminari.

When was the last time any mention of a traitor was brought up? I thought it was just Mic being dramatic.

M-mods!

I created a fixed version of the end of term exam.

OFFICIAL UA AUTISM RANKINGS

Low Functioning Autism tier
Yuu

High Functioning Autism tier
Todoroki
Power Loader
Mei
Nejire

Aspergers tier
Deku
Momo
Monoma
Iida

ADHD tieri
Kaminar
Mina

Neurotypical tier
everyone else

Each hand has a different quirk

>Battle of Shinnen(die)
Fuck off

>Kachako and Minemomo
Oh, it's you grapefag

Was meant to

>not liking your girls T H I C C
Low test confirmed

>Low Functioning Autism tier
>Yuu
who?

Go be a shipperfag somewhere else. It's a total coincidence that all the girl/boy couples end up being romantically involved.

>Kachako and Minemomo
And Kirimina.

completely silent girl with no facial expressions from class B

>He is always winning character polls. He is the most liked character.
It's because fujoshi fans are hacks

Can't wait to see his beautiful smile in the last episode.

But he can't be Hillary Clinton if he's winning popularity polls, being unlikable is her main trait.

>coincidence
KEK

I tried to overlook that because Kirishima could help Mina to actually use her brain, the same would happen if Kaminari was with Iida or Momo.

her name is YUI and she happens to be my girlfriend so y ou better take that back

Have you ever tickled her? What happens?

>I tried to overlook that because Kirishima could help Mina to actually use her brain.
>When Kiri is only slightlt less retarded than her.
Not building a strong case user.

How[/spoliler] will Pop Step win the Koichibowl?

I dunno, I odn't read non canon

By raping him

Stop, Kirishima is not retarded.

His IQ is like 10 points higher since Mina is a girl (but Kirishima is 20 points higher than Kaminari).

Is it time?

YES

Why are shipperfags in Shigaraki's nameday thread?

But mug popular vote

LEWD

Because Grapefag

>have villains alliance
>they're all jobber goofs like Saturday morning cartoon villains
>they're not treated as such cartoons though because they look genuinely menacing

I have no idea what Hori is trying to do with these characters. Are they supposed to be underachievers that eventually learn to be competent? If so, why has it taken so long for Shiggy to tease actually having a plan?

Hands are the only thing he cant decay

Toga IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Twice is that you?

>With no facial expresions
Not at all

They're supposed to mirror or heroes and we'll see them grow as the new generation of villains just like Deku and co. are growing as the new heroes. I think.

I like shiggys design I'm fine not knowing what a the deal with his hands

Bottom right is her expression when I show her my penis

>All jobber goofs
Only the "Vanguard squad", aside from Toga and Dabi, are actual jobbers. (which doesn't really contradict much, since they're 80% of the VA)
Shiggy out-keikaku'd Pre-jobbing era Aizawa at USJ.
I can't defend Kurogiri though. What sort of idiot goes "that was dangerous" when somebody attacks him.
Why not give them the fucking illusion that you're smoke and can't be hurt?
I'm almost 90% sure Kurogiri is the detective guy working undercover.

The one on his face is his father's hand. Maybe the other ones belong to the rest of his family or whatever

Mustard had a pretty bad match-up and was even fighting 1v2 mind you. Magne and Spinner lost against pro heroes but were doing fairly cwell until they argued on how to deal w/ Deku. Mr. Compress was only hit by surprise attacks.

He probably killed his father and the hand is all that remains, Nana Shimura sure fucked up

>Good excuse to give backstory to Sugarnigger, since literally no one cares about him right now.
>Much better for All Might to fight him than Bakugo, with a strength enhancing quirk you have an excuse for how he survives those punches (Deku survives it because of Full Cowling).

>Aizawa has to be used against the two "deadly" long range quirks.
>Shota forced to work with someone whose existence he probably doesn't even acknowledge, tries to do everything himself.
>They're about to lose but then suddenly Aoyama blasts Aizawa with his laser and he's like "I thought I erased his quirk?!" [foreshadowing].

>Same as in the original.

>Mina can actually outrun the cement blocks. Her confirmed boyfriend Kirishima does the manly sacrifice to rush Cementman while she runs away after they realize they have no chance.

>Same as in the original except now Midnight has a fighting chance. Mineta might be lustful but he's too smart to fall for it, Midnight stood no chance against him, that's why he easily won the match solo with no help at all. Denki's quirk range is countered by Midngiht's sleeping gas and he is also very horny.

>Dialogue stays the same, Bakugo asks if she loves Deku, but the key to victory here is that Bakugo stops trying to kill 13 (she can just succ him off) but to combine their powers to create the Rocket Man.

>Can Tenya outrun a bullet? Where is the exit? Where is Snipe? All these questions on their heads. Tentacle has to prove information and cover so that Tenya can run to the exit. Deep.

>Same as in the original.

>The mud territory and mines and shit prevent Hagakure from just walking out (like she could've done against Snipe).

>Mineta helps his future gf regain her confidence, then the smartest students combine to beat the evil genius Ratman.

He's always scratching himself, especially when he's upset. Maybe he's a schitzo and the hands are there so he doesn't scratch the shit out of himself?

am I supposed to believe that this thing has a vagina?
or does she have one of those fake dicks?

>Trips
>Mineta and his future GF
And like that, they're wasted on fucking grapefaggery.

>Rocket Man
Come on, Hori.

Oh shit is he back again

She went to Thailand according to the inside story page, so it's safe to presume she has a fake penis now. Now she can travel to the past and impregnate herself to create the ultimate time agent.

It's probably a fake dick, otherwise
>tiger is a cuntboy
Plz no

What if Deku could SMASH all of his cum out at once?

it would be extremely painful

Maybe jobber isn't the best way to describe them but just look at the kind of people they are.

>Shiggy
Greasy NEET with delusions of Grandeur
>Dabi
Doesn't give a shit
>Toga
Insane and clingy
>Magne
Butthurt mangina who turned villain because "muh transgenderisms"
>Spinner
Fanboy who will pussy out when shit gets real
>Twice
Actually interesting because of his personality battle but has no prior indications or foreshadowing of turning face
>Kurogiri
Professional who is along for the ride because he's either a cop or indebted to AfO
>Mustard
Bully victim on a revenge binge
>Moonfish
One dimensional edgelord
>Muscular
See above

The current core six might say they're together for the same reason, but there's no cohesion to any of them. They will and have disregard the team's goals to pursue their own shit. It's not even in a dysfunctional family sort of way; they're all just tolerating each other because hands man told them he had a way to totally for real destroy All Might.

He would break his back

And I thought WWE booking was terrible

Lewd! Is this cannon, user?

Reminder that Overhaul is beautiful

10/10 teams
5/10 opponents

I agree with you Nemoto.

That's pretty good.

Can Nemoto be brought back or he is done for?

They're all together because of Stain.
Aside from Shiggy and (maybe) Kurogiri, nobody has a hardon for All Might's death
They were all gathered together randomly, but they are becoming friends.

You keep thinking of them as a unified team with determined goals.
Think of the VA as the villain 1-A. They're a bunch of people gathered because of their own desires.
There is no definitive goal for the VA aside from "destroying society" just as there isn't a definitive goal for all of 1-A aside from "becoming a hero".
Both of those goals have very different definitions depending on the character.

The VA are slowly becoming friends, this is seen when Twice wants to avenge Magne.
Hell this is seen when Toga puts away her libido in order to avenge her comrades.
Even Shiggy is opening up to them by actually telling them that he trusts them (people might say this was just a bluff, but he went out of his way to take off his facehand and look them in the eye).

On a sidenote, why do you want Twice to turn face?
Why can't a heel remain a heel? Or maybe i misunderstood what you meant.

w-wow

Ojiro is the only one who still looks remotely similar to the original. Tumblr does shit like this on purpose isn't it?

>They're all together because of Stain.
Boy i will love it if Stain ever try to to kill them, and tell them to their faces they should be purged.

Well, only Spinner would actually care.
He's the only one who cares about Stain's opinions.
The rest were just influenced by his hatred of society and probably thought "yeah, that noseless lunatic is right"

He got mentored by Yoshikage Kira on how to be a villain