Show has a cute girl

>Show has a cute girl
>Joke's on you she's a huge slut!

Why do these Nip assholes keep on doing this?

If you didn't realize she was a huge slut from the moment she was introduced it was your own problem.

The only crime Schwarzesmarken committed was needless killing best girl at the end.

Irisdina is shit

Giving up her pussy right away allowed her the chance to save her ass for Theo, so he'd technically still be her First.
I don't know how you can call her a slut when she's clearly the best and most faithful imouto.

>kidnapped by the Stasi, tortured, raped by them, and forced into sex slavery so they won't kill her brother
>endures any torment and sacrifices everything for the one she loves
>survives and keeps Theo alive and is committed to serving him forever, always be by his side and only have sex with him now that she has the choice
Best and most faithful indeed.

Stasi pls

DO IT FOR HER

>Girl gets captured tortured and raped into sex slavery just so the MC gets to keep living
>OP decides to make a thread saying huge slut
Cancer.

Irisfags are scum of the earth.

I remember this series. Thought about watching it a few times but never got to it.

Wait, this is a different series.

>Watching episode 1

So this is why women don't belong on the battlefield.

Do you feel cucked, user?

sounds like real life

THE CUTEST

Me in the left.

i thought pic was from Code Geass with the rest of the of the post fitting perfectly

Who /Anett/ here
Also I want to fuck Circe's ass

This.

Lise is a prostitute, but she was forced into it. Pic related is worse, since she enjoys being a stasi whore.

and?

Why does rape make her so happy?

what a disgusting slut, I hate it when nips do this shit. It always follows the same formula

>girl is forced to be a whoreslut or chooses to be one in order to "protect" her loved one

>loved one is against and would rather much rather die than see said girl abused or raped

>girl decides she doesnt care and shed rather mentally/emotionally cripple said love one so she can feel better about herself while being raped

If she hadn't, both of them would have been tortured to death. We even see it happen to a couple of other characters. The stasi don't fuck around. Furthermore, it's not like she was in the right state of mind when she made the decision to begin with. Axmann and Beatrice had been fucking with her head for some time.

I still think she's a whore, unironically.

For me, this was the moment when I really started hating her.

Because she is.
She genuinely enjoyed sucking all those dicks.

>It's the cold guy and warm, friendly girl trope

It's a pretty good dynamic, probably why it gets recycled so often. Cold guy + cold girl (Iris) is pretty boring, and cold guy + yandere (Lise) is just fucked up.

Schwarzesmarken was one of those anime where the more evil the girl was, the more sexy she was. Katia was super pure and moe, probably the one with the best and strongest heart, but not sexy at all while, while the most evil character is the big boobed semen demon who gives you an ear boner every time she opens her mouth.

Katia is cute. CUTE!

The irony. So it was Theodor that sold his family out.

Irisdina Bernhard... I like her voice. Sounds familiar to some other voices from anime I've heard.

>She's not actually related to him

Always reminded me of Saber.

But better.

Whether you hated them or not, Beatrix and Lise were the most memorable characters in Schwarzes Marken.

Beatrix is certainly a fun character. Shame about Lise since Theo tends to be retarded at times.

But Irisdina is clearly superior to Lise.

That's why Iris is better

Still doesn't make her less memorable.

Lise did nothing wrong.

Lise did a shit ton of wrong.