Show me a more badass manga page

show me a more badass manga page.
I will wait.

Say no more.

>not posting an Escanor page
what is wrong with you?

If Aizen can create perfect illusions, then why not just have his enemy stab empty air? Why kill himself?

The pages where Yhwach was palm thrusting the shit out of Aizen like the lanky nerd he is were more badass

>If Aizen can create perfect illusions
He can't.
It was proven from his initial reveal that his illusions are flawed if you have the appropriate observation skills

Tails gets Trolled got a manga adaptation?

I really hope Angelica wins the Shirou bowl in this one.

That's not even the most badass page in Bleach or Aizen for that matter. What is wrong with you

easy

Easily beaten with a page from the previous chapter

This was the best chapter kubo has drawn in his life.

Came here to see this

YES

>not the page where yhwach enters ss to be greeted by aizen.

>'Welcome to my Soul Society'

Astronomical hype and letdown

The entire chapter was hype. Yhwach and Aizen trashtalking each other was the peak of the arc.

This was so fucking badass. I'm glad they showed him being strong again, after all the hyped up start he had.

Just wish kubo hadnt fucked the shark with it ending. All that wasted time and pointless hitsugaya fights (see-asswhuppings). Half the bankais never revealed. Ukitake murdered pointlessly. The story of bleach really. impotent hype. kubo even had to cut off shunsuis balls with his bankai not killing the x axis. Shitty writing.

If the final battle of BLEACH were to be Aizen vs Ywach, that would reedem the series?

nope itd take a lot more than that.

>yfw rukia fought as a plushy for longer than the actual final fight of the manga

>rukia fought as a plushy
one of the worst fights in the entire manga. i cant even imagine how hardcore rukiafags felt when she finally came back just to stab ichigo, get a shitty fight, get cut down, and do nothing else.

why do bleach fans hate bleach?

I don't. I'm just able to point out what Kubo did wrong which others label as "hate". Sup Forums just has such an extreme way of viewing, meaning that you either have to hate/love everything about a series/character, so whenever flaws are pointed out, you're labeled as someone that hates the series.

I don't regret getting into Bleach, but do I think Kubo could've done some things differently? Of course.

Because it continued after Aizen.

>Aizen
>Dying
Fucking speedreaders man...

I never see anyone saying something GOOD about bleach, only criticism like you do.

ichigos new forms are sick though. dual wielding and his last bankai are cool as FUCK.
now fuck you bleach haters, because of you kubo grew tired and rushed the end.

It really isn't that hard.

>I never see anyone saying something GOOD about bleach
Bullshit. Fucking hell, literally the latest Bleach thread is anons going back and forth on defending/shitting the series.

I can pretty much just post all Fire Punch here. Almost every chapter has its moments.

gotta admit, that's pretty badass

I love Bleach, it has everything that I love in manga series's, It's been years since the anime, and I have watched many others since then, but Bleach will always be my favorite.

The moment where RAW power overcomes the use of tactics

Because we got cucked on bankais. I bet Kubo would be forgiven everything had he simply shown all bankais.

>I bet Kubo would be forgiven everything had he simply shown all bankais.
People were complaining about the bankais though. How Kubo was showing too much of them. After a certain point, I realized that Bleach fans were going to complain no matter what.

Because it's shit. It goes to shit the moment Grimmjow shows up (he's not the cause, of course, but the way he's introduced is a symptom of what destroyed Bleach).

The vast majority of people only like Bleach up to the end of SS. Because after that it quickly became repetitive shit with boring unlikable characters.

>The vast majority of people only like Bleach up to the end of SS
Nah. It's after Aizens defeat that people started to lose interest.

Negi vs Rakan > Any Bleach fight

Heartbreaking, though.

This. There's no stopping this man. He can't keep getting away with it.

>Not page where Aizen straight up says he's going to blow up the Soul Kings Palace with pure reatsu to force Yhawach back down to Soul Society to fight, all while being literally strapped to a char.

And once again, Astronomical Hype Even bigger letdown than the final chapter.

I can just hear "GRIIIIIIIIFITH"

came here to post this

Nope. It needed to be Ichigo vs Urahara. It rounds out the theme of making a new path vs maintaining status quo.

>the series went to shit because of the people who disliked the series going to shit started voicing their displeasures over said shittery
There is a very clear and obvious fault in your logic there bucko, it is not the readers job to stick to a series once it starts going bad so that the author can stay motivated, and readers disliking a story going in a bad direction can never be the cause of it going that way.

It reached a point where everything kubo did got critizised by fans, every single thing.

That's when people finally quit. During the entire Hueco Mundo and Reversed Karakura arcs people were doggedly enduring the shit, hoping things would get better. Nobody enjoyed that part of Bleach, they just still had hope that things might one day be good again at that point.

Aizen's defeat was when all hope was lost and the people tenuously clinging to the side of the boat decided it was no longer worth the effort.

the previous page

>LeOne

>LeOne
Jesus man, too soon

why

I dont care for most things mentioned in this thread but the decision to kill off hollow ichigo after aizen was stupid AF.

he's immortal so they tried to tranq him

This is from a Harem RomCom

At least post this one

You can all stop posting now.

>putting engravings on the revolver
how tasteless

Its dirt, not engravings

Why not choose the moment Ichigo lost control of the Inner Hollow the first time in the byakuya vs Ichigo fight?

>editing out Jill

When is Jill going to come back?

Please post chapter, I need it

Barry was based as hell.

>muh DARKNESS
And people shit on Naruto

But he really means the actual shadows around him, not a "darkness in my soul" thing.

>DARK and EDGY past
>DARK color scheme
>DARK personality
>REVENGE is his motivation
>DEMONS (inner) and DEMONS (actual) hounding him literally 24/7
>EPIC, BADASS weapon
>EVERY girl wants his dick
the worst kind of self-insert protagonist

as you can see from his next post, that user is being stupid. please don't feed the dumb.

>terrible life filled with constant torment
The only people who would identify with him probably wouldn't want to be reminded of it

Seriously, nothing compares to this

Just read the damn manga. It's in the second series.

>Nope. It needed to be Ichigo vs Urahara. It rounds out the theme of making a new path vs maintaining status quo
Ichigo wants to maintain the status quo like every other dumb shinigami.
It'd only works if Ichigo turned sides at the last minute and became the final villain.