Statistics BTFO

Sup Forums absolutely anhillated by black intellectual

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0802.pdf
factsareracist.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have spent decades and billions trying to prop these people up despite their own biological flaws
anything short of completely removing them is genuinely ridiculous

What did I just read

>waiting for caps of responses
not holding breath

let's say there are 8,000 murders and 6500 are committed by blacks. that's 81% of murders are committed by blacks.

black males are 6% of the pop so 6% of the pop commit 81% of murders

math is hard

not only do they count by per 100k they also add spics into our crime statistics to boost us up some dis nigga dum

Nope, they don't understand statistics at all.

>let's say there's 15 black people and they all commit a crime
>now let's say there's 1000 white people and 30 of them commit a crime
>every gets upset at the brothas but the fucking crackers get a free pass! #BLM

not just spics but jews as well.

White people are 75% only when it fits their narrative now?
WTF I LOVE APES NOW

The per capita system is racist because it makes black people look like they have a higher criminality rate even if whites commit numerically more crime but less per capita (when you take into account the large white population size).

Wow. She's got us there.

dumb goy jews dont do any kind of crime

S-so she is admitting black people are statistically more likely to be criminals? And she is blaming math?

We should run economics through her too.
We'd all be millionaires.
Is she known to NASA?

but they do have a higher criminality rate... if you see a random nigger they are 6x more likely to mug you murder you and rape you than if you seen a random white person

It doesn't make them look like they have a higher criminality rate. It just shows that they do.

mathematics makes niggers look bad
BAN MATHS!
MATHS RASIS!!

math is racis

i thought "per capita is racist" was just a meme. jesus christ

Statistics are white peepl juju
The black nation needs no statisticks
Only stick-sticks
Whitey made me a victim by gibing me stuff and not letting me live in a tree as nature intends
So it is not a stata-stick when me steel ting from muh appresor

I stopped reading at "Stupid ass".

Now explain why 13% of the US population is responsible for 56% of the crimes.

Actually 6 of them commit 50% of all crime.
Truefaxx.

>arguing with math

90% of black crime is against their own race.

all that damn numba leanin...

It's not possible to underestimate nigger intellect

lol

i hate these threads because i can't see the responses so it makes me want to find the tweet on twitter myself, which is always just a waste of time.
yep, people say stupid shit on the internet. unless there's entertaining responses this thread is pretty worthless.

Its like they have almost caught up to the bronze age in terms of intelligence but not quite

Are you seriously retarded or just trolling?

Someone who is so clinically retarded you have to read it again to see if you missed something.

reddit: the post

Niggers folks

nigger """""""""""""logic"""""""""""""
the same people that never invented the wheel

That's because Hispanics are white. If I saw anyone from pic related in the street I would assume they are white.

Say it with me

HIDDEN
FIGURES

how does this bitch even breathe LMAO

So, if black people population increased the rate of crime wouldn't increase proportionally? Wtf

Except shes a retard and thats not how statistics work

What does that have to do with anything?

Just imagine being this retarded.

>The per capita system is racist because it makes black people look like they have a higher criminality rate
No, not 'look like', 'shows for a fact that', it shows that they do, demonstrates it statistically.

something that most definitely took away at least 1 iq point from you

Wrong image my bad

Literally does not possess the abstract reasoning to extrapolate that it still means that being black is a criminogenic attribute and they commit crimes at an astronomically increased rate

Room temperature IQ for this retarded cunt. Someone should ask her about other minorities not having such a high crime rate, oh wait! We are only racist towards black right?

>wanting to see the same twitter thread posted ad nauseam, with only slight variations on tweeters
>calls others reddit
i'm just saying make the thread interesting, show people arguing

OOGGGAAAAA BOGGGAAAA ITS ALL WHITEYS FAULT

dafuq?

This has to be a troll account

Are you suggesting that doesn't count bc blacks are not people? Based

It's not 13 percent it's more like 5 percent of blacks commit half the crime.

>black intellectual

I bet the white collar crime stats is full of jews

>dumb goy, jews dont go to prison when guilty

There fixed it for you.

top left nr1 and 2 row mid yes sure why not but no one else comes even close to white maybe top row nr1 from right in the night when drunk would pass

Exactly

Trifecta with the leaf nigger kike

According to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), an estimated 320,082 whites were victims of black violence in 2010, while 62,593 blacks were victims of white violence.

Blacks are statistically 26.5 times more likely to commit criminal violence against a white person, than vice versa.

Blacks who committed violent crimes chose white victims 47.7% of the time, whereas whites who committed violent crimes targeted black victims only 3.9% of the time.

This pattern has been among the most consistent findings of criminal justice research for a wide variety of crimes.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0802.pdf

factsareracist.com

They do this to drive crime statistics down. The minority crime rates in this country are even worse than people can imagine.

you having a giraffe mate?

Fpbp as usual

She gets an A in common core.

Bonus points for the feels.

>black intellectual
>ignorant of stats
color me surprised.

Anybody remember the black girl who was like an MIT graduate with like a doctorate in some kind of advanced field of mathematics or something and Sup Forums went through her dissertation and it was just highschool level algebra mixed with rambling nonsense? That was funny and depressing.

Imagine going through this amount of mental gymnastics to justify your reason for quitting school.

A nigger attempting to into logic.

Ever get that feeling like your pushing the limit of what your brain can comprehend with your given IQ, like doing really complex math? Reading this tweet is like that, but the polar opposite, your brain struggles to keep up with the stupidity.

This has to be fucking fake.

The thing about dumb people is they tend to be too dumb to understand that they're dumb.

Because white people are smart enough to avoid them

How are ANY of these people white?!

In America they are considered white, sorry not everyone is a genetically pure European like you.

>Inb4 mutt memes

they are considered white when they commit a crime

By that logic, anyone is white now.

This

same person retweeted this
the irony

No one does. When it comes to math people are borderline retards.

w-what

well shieettt fpbp

Kek

> Nigger doesn't understand per capita

This.
They need to be wiped out completely from every corner of the earth. That way, we enure that future generations don't bring them back in.

JFC. This isn't even statistics, it's basic fucking arithmetic.

"omg wow just wow this nigger is so retarded XD Kek! shadilay! I can't even...how can someone be so dumb????"

and yet no one has been able to actually refute what she's saying or explain just how she's so wrong. starting to suspect something here....

brutal fucking ID my man
so close

>black
>intellectual

Pick one

>a bunch of random numbers and letters actually hold value to you and serve as an argument somehow

but this black lady suuuuuure sucks at math huh? she's not logical and reasonable like us autistic STEMlords who watch anime all day.

if i saw any of them in the street here i would assume they are southern italian or greek

Look Sup Forums I don't think these people will ever believe or change their minds even with cold hard facts straight in there face, their not supposed to use intelligence because their fucking not intelligent.

You want to really blow them up from the inside? Start sock puppeting black people on twitter and start posting on black celebrities that are not going out with black women and create memes in shit so they destroy themselves to a point where they have to fight with the statistics and force learn facts.

Start memes on blacks beating up on poor white boy because there are decades of content with blacks doing stupid shit.

they make my fucking head hurt sometimes

maybe this turn away from statistics is another white supremacist trick for more blacks to die by blacks without confronting the problem

She's wrong because her math is correct, but she is too fucking stupid to see that the correctness of her math proves that her point is totally wrong. One would have to be as stupid as she is not to see that.

I think my nose is starting to bleed a little.

Quick maffs

Today on Noomberphile we are going to talk about Racist Noombers!

> What is a Racist Number?

You see Brady, Maths are *brutally* honest. Noombers are better than George Washington, they're better than Syooperman. They literally do not lie. This causes lots of debates and arguments as people try to twist the words said by Maths but it all goes back to the noombahs.

Let's say we look at crime statistics. Statistics is a wonderful field of mathematics that get woefully ignored but so much of the world is better oonderstood if you know how to use statistics. Statistics are used all of the time by the FBI, police departments, and criminal justice systems.

We're going to use two colours here: blue and black. Blue noombers will represent white population statistics and black noombers are for the nigger population statistics.

Let's ask about the total noomber of crimes commited in a year, why don't we pick 2016? Quite a *racist* year if you ask me-

> writes 2016 with black marker

- but how racist was it really? There were, give me a moment... 8... 4, 2, 1... 4, 8, 1 - 8 million, 421 thousand, 481 over crimes committed in 2016.

> writes 8,421,481 in blue

Of those 8.4 million crimes -

> writes 5,858,330 in blue

- 5 million, 858 thousand, 330 were committed by whites while-

> writes 2,263,112 in black

2 million, 263 thousand, 112 crimes were committed by niggers.

> Is that the Racist Number? Whites commit more than twice as much crime as kaffirs?

That's not the Racist Number we're here to calculate. That is the raw numbers. Like uncooked chicken. We still have to put the herbs and spices and flour on them, fry it up, and serve with wotermelon.