America is a first world count-

> America is a first world count-

>inner cities
>america

Wow, these overhaul mods for FO:New Vegas look better and better each year

Where is this, Frisco?

Are these the "city people" that voted for Hillary?

because that video was taken in Lost Angels, #Failifornia, which IS a Turd World Shithole...

because it's been run by Demonrats for decades.

next question?

reminds me of the webm in Paris, where there are niggers living in tents in some street.

> EU is filling itself up with Third World shits.

>WE BULT DIS CUNTRY
>Stomps on flag and burns down neighborhood

lol it's hilarious these fucking nignogwongs and sheeeeeeeiit

St. Louis? Doesn't count.

Los Angeles. Leftist city in a leftist county, and all within leftist California

This is actually fucked. The roads are worse than the ones in China were white vans literally drive on the pavement. At least little old ladies go and pick up the rubbish.

commiefornia no doubt. when you embrace third worldism, this is what you get. how the fuck do you not know this?

Commiefornia is not part of the United States, it's a degenerate Marxist kike utopia where good is bad and bad is good

I HOPE NK NUKES US INTO OBVILVION

>California
>America

First world, Second World, and Third World are terms made up to describe nation's alliance during the Cold War, not representative of their HDI (human development index). Switzerland is a third-world country for example.

California is a cesspool of hypocritical libshits who don't care about the environment, practice no-gun control (where illegals steal police weapons and shoot white women), and boast of their amazing tech industry, full of punabis and government contracts to install back doors to wireless devices for the federal government.

I've been to Los Angeles, it's a drug-riddled, overcrowded, stratified dystopian city that promises young people a name for themselves, only for them to become drug seeking prostitutes.

I like how California is literally turning into the California from "Elysium" and libshits blame Republicans for it instead of themselves.

>literally posting skid row
enjoy your "european" cities if you still can

-reeeeeeeeeeee

California doesn't count.

>fallout3.webm

This is unironically what liberals want.

What I wouldn't give for an no-bag-limit tag on them.

>First world, Second World, and Third World are terms made up to describe nation's alliance during the Cold War

you're right but words and phrases evolve all the time

DESIGNATED

HOMELESS

STREETS

>ACKSHUALLY

words evolve. Third world is now synonymous to developing aka shithole

Fucking arrogant poleshit, he just have to insult his neighbors.

Yeah but the term third world has become synonymous with shithole while first world is the opposite of shithole.

No need for autistic technical semantics. It’s like the term semitic which is an archaic biblical-derived racial classification for middle easterners that eventually was also used to describe the middle eastern language family. By its modern definition jews are not semites because they mostly speak indo-European languages plus they are mostly not racially middle eastern. But the term antisemitism obly refers to jews because the archaic term was in used when the phrase was coined specifically for the antisemitic league which was anti-jewish. Death to all jews #RealHolocaustNow

California doesn't count they're literally last place on the USA Happiness Index.

>cessssssss

Welcome to a Democrat utopia.

mini14 for choice

the US had a good run, and had great potential...
several steps on the way out:
1913: federal reserve, no "well armed militia" did what had to be done...
1917: useless war,
1963: last free President, not creaming Israel for it
1967: USS liberty, not creaming Israel for it
2001: we are all now in the final stage of the Orwellian nightmare because the US population failed to overthrow their government in the face of treason - AGAIN

Can't handle any bants i see

Change the scenery and language to french and you have Paris.