Most of the jobs today are bullshit

Most of the jobs today are bullshit.

Automation can do the productive ones(like 15% of the total) and the 'UN-automatable' could be shared.

Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BeUkgq_KmqQ
strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs
youtu.be/nSE3GmUdxoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The elites want us bored and contemptible so that when they hide away in their war rooms, we'll be more willing to fight amongst eachother.

Because machines don't pay taxes.

Capitalism fails without inequality

Ubi does not eliminate inequality, it eliminates poverty.

Agreed.

But for many people who've worked hard all their life if you tell them that they're now 'useless' and that they are now doing little more than wasting their time by going to work they're not going to take it well.

Stupid ways of thinking like this are why evolution towards the future is slow and gradual rather than people deciding to jump on that shit like a ton of bricks and implement it as fast as possible as soon as the technology becomes available.

>automation is the devil!!

Actually it's not. I have worked in automation for the last 12 years. I've designed around $200M worth of automation systems.

Not all tasks make sense to automate, nor are cost effective. Taking fast food orders and self check outs are easily automated. If your life goal was to have a career as a fast food schlepper, that's sad.

Most of the systems I designed did not replace anyone. Machines still need tending and maintenance. Nothing I have ever designed has resulted in someone getting pink-slip'd due to integration.

Robots are great at moving things but automating highly dextrous tasks is extremely expensive. I'm working on a system right now that automates a very difficult assembly task and the customer is going to shit bricks when they see the cost.

Is a $15/hr assembly line worker (plus overhead) more cost effective than a $5M machine with a 10-year ROI at best?

>that pic

"If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life."

>t. guy who loves his job

Because it costs (a LOT, even for basic service jobs) more money to buy machines than to pay people you fucking dense retard

Why don't we just implement luxury communism hurrr it'll be great just make machines do everything

wrong, see Scandanavia. Also, inequality will always exist in more ways than you care to admit, especially sexually.

Are you a gay prostitute?

end it all now

Because most people are too stupid to STEM and would be a burden to us few who can.
>kys commie faggot

>automation is the devil!!

Never said that, Bullshit jobs are administration,gestion,legal that are not really necessary in the service sector.

If automation does not reduce costs(personnel) why even do it..

>if automation doesn't reduce costs, why do it

Bingo. I have had to convince customers that they don't need automation before.

Aside from certain tard-level operators that fuck everything up on purpose, humans are better at many tasks than robots. You see cost reductions when speed is a concern, heavy weight lifting/motion, conveyance, and synchronization.

75% of the systems I design are only considered "semi automated," meaning operators still have work content.

The high or fully automated systems require skilled technicians/maintenance and programmers to keep it running.

Plus, shit crashes sometimes. All it takes is one moron rewriting PLC code or messing with a robot and things go crunch. Ever seen two 210kg robots slam into each other at 3m/s? Sounds like a car crash, then coolant from the weld systems starts spraying everywhere. Awesome

Right but it also encourages employers to demand more work from humans for a lower wage, since a share of workers are displaced. Employers will naturally attempt to get as much labor from an individual as possible. Unfortunately with men, women, automation, and third world immigrants, there's a huge pool of available workers basically competing as to who will work the most for the least. The modern factory does not retain workers for 20 years, instead it has a turn around of 1-2 years as it overworks employees until they break, then there's another 100 people in line to choose from

it's better for people to have make-work jobs than be unemployed, especially those who are too stupid to actually be productive. That's why if you come to the US you will see the entire government filled with nogs doing their jobs very inefficiently. The govt realized it's better to employ 10 nogs to do the job of 1 white man because otherwise those 10 nogs will just go create crime. It's the nog tax. People unemployed = crime.

Automation is a meme. Pizza made by robots is objectively shitty for example. That’s why most frozen pizzas still use humans to make them

Which mean 10 breeding nog and 1 non breeding white men.
How is it better?

the white man can find another job, he has an IQ of greater than 85. Mindless jobs, those that can be automated, are better left delegated to mindless people than automated. The nogs who have their jobs replaced cannot go find other work, they can only go and create crime.

>Bullshit jobs are administration,gestion,legal that are not really necessary in the service sector.

I've never really got this argument. Since when are businesses in the habit of paying people who contribute nothing to their bottom line?

Just because you don't see the value of their position, doesn't mean the value doesn't exist. Otherwise the company wouldn't be paying their salary, benefits, payroll taxes, etc.

Christ is the answer

>the white man can find another job
Not anymore because we need 1 arab, 3 woman, 2 poc and 10 niggers.
There is no more job for white men very soon. Google hiring is the future you've allowed by considering this behavior ok.

>working in current year

A basic income in exchange for sterilization would be a fair trade.

Many jobs, especially in the financial sector, are completely useless., as are many Jobs in the government.
Real jobs, like doctors, nurses, electricians,etc. are underpaid as fuck.
We are fast approaching universal income territory, especially when the automobile industry switches gears from diesel motors to electric motors.

Especially once we lose the right to drive ourselves

I'll just leave this here for you, user.

Life is a shit and human equals garbage.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BeUkgq_KmqQ

Job Guarantee!

What, you mean in Germany? Doctors, nurses and electricians get what is considered amazing to good pay in the states, but we still have shortages. In the case of doctors it is moreso because of a sense of difficulty in achieving the position, as well as the actual difficulty, cost and long amount of time required to get the good job, as well as the stress involved from having people's lives in your hands.

But our move to largely service work gives us some wiggle room in what our economy is actually doing. When everybody was at work producing food, the different options for how to shuffle our labor was limited by the fact we needed people making that food. If we have a bunch of people working in business services, retail, doing useless busywork that managers aren't even really paying attention to, those people can be theoretically shuffled around to different kinds of service work without causing the economy to suddenly collapse because "Oh noe!! there is a shortage of secretaries and retail employees!"

Read this

>In the case of doctors it is moreso because of a sense of difficulty in achieving the position, as well as the actual difficulty, cost and long amount of time required to get the good job, as well as the stress involved from having people's lives in your hands.
Wrong. It's the (((AMA))) monopoly on how many doctors get through. If we let self-study doctors qualify by an intense 7-hour written test and series of practical tests, then the "doctor shortage" would be gone within a few years.

Same shit, I just mean it is what it is. The competitiveness involved in the process (as money, time, high standards for many medical schools) is a rationing mechanism resulting from the limit on supply of doctors. But it does make people not want to go through the process, I've known a couple of medical school drop outs who basically start having an existential crises because they aren't sure if the job is really worth the obstacle course to get there.

Read this

I don't think this behavior is OK, I think it's the best given the circumstances. I personally support 100% ethnic segregation as it's clear that it can never work.

All these NEETs talking about work and it's difficulties...

what a loser skeleton..

Collect shekels from your slave job (like I did) and start your own business with your savings..

it's not that difficult.. Took me 8 months to save enough.

This.
I love mechanical engineering and being in the Natty Guard. Doing shit jobs outside, training with guns and fucking with machines is all I need in life. That and a burger.

Machine owners do

>is all I need in life

and big black cock

How's the vacation in the Netherlands going, Sven?

I don't agree with that at all.
Automation is only for mass production. Artisan objects will still be in demand and work for them need to be done. Those fags that worked hard can just retire at 40 when the drones come in and take muh jobs, get their ubi and relax. You forgot the part where government steps in and taxes the robot owners to give to the masses.

Back onto the art. Nobody will ever mass produce this youtu.be/nSE3GmUdxoQ it is a beautiful desk piece and a piece of machined art, requires machines and work that could take you well over 3 days if you put in 8hrs a day. More if you blue print it from scratch. Work will still be done and people will still be payed but it won't be in the same way as today. If I could I would be just a guy with a huge HAAS CNC Mill, a HAAS CNC lathe and a drill press in my basement and I would just run parts all day and make random things. Rockets, hobby planes, ship parts, anything I fucking feel like doing while still doing work and maybe even making money on top of my UBI. I think there should be a requirement like a draft for the army or something. This would be a fascist utopia the likes never seen before.