How common are home invasions in the states? That's the only reason I see why owning a firearm may be useful

How common are home invasions in the states? That's the only reason I see why owning a firearm may be useful.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Owning a gun is fucking fun. Just fuck off this board you stupid syrup slurping cuntslag

>He doesn't want to repel the king of britain.

Imagine if Charles was with your kids.

>That's the only reason I see why owning a firearm may be useful.
eat broken glass you leaf faggot

Lets spice this thread up some

4 hardcover books and a lampshade reporting in

big cities, pretty frequent. black people seem to think everyone's property is their own. out in the country they might try, but they usually end up too dead to do it twice.

I can use my fists like a man

pretty common with niggers ans mexicans

Extremely rare if you don't live in/near an extremely poor part of a city.

Big cities: frequent
Rural areas: rare
Suburbia: unheard of

>That's the only reason I see why owning a firearm may be useful.
You never know when you'll need to overthrow a tyrant.
Also, home break-ins at night are relatively rare. They're far more common in the middle of the day, when the homeowners are at work and the burglar is less likely to face opposition.

I've got a Beretta in my nightstand, within arms reach.

Not very common but neither are school shootings

The point of the 2nd amendment and the Right of an Individual to own firearms is to stave off tyranny. Mass shootings don't happen every day and they are not a significant problem in society, despite what the media tells you (more deaths occur by choking than mass shooting deaths). However, I don't even give a single fuck if mass shootings were a real problem. I would still support the 2nd amendment and classify mass shooting deaths as a necessary evil, because tyranny is a much more evil possibility if guns are taken away. That's the true spirit of the 2nd amendment, it's to remind the government that they can't fuck with us and expect us to go down easily.

>You never know when you'll need to overthrow a tyrant
The government has bigger and deadlier weapons. Frankly I don't see Americans ever forming a large enough militia to fight their government in this age.

When we go to war against you gun grabbers they will be very common as the RWDS kicks in your door and slaughters your entire family. Sage in every hole faggot.

Drones can't hold main Street faggot

>blocks your path
What you gonna do about it? Oh yeah that's right you ain't got any atgm's lol.

>not sleeping with your Beretta under your pillow, unholstered, one in the chamber, hammer back, safety always off.

The British had a bigger and deadlier army and only 11 percent of the populace supported independence from The British but they kicked their asses any ways.

If I didn't have this gun, the King of England could just walk in here any time he wants and start shoving you around. Do you want that?

Ah, the 'ol "you can't fight jets with an AR-15" argument.

> so let's make the job easier
Behind every blade of grass.

>sleeping with a pillow
Take the no-pillow pill, user. Your spine will thank you,

>Mass shootings don't happen every day
only if you don't account for chicago, st louis and atlanta.

>only reason to own a gun

Hunting isn't a reason to own a gun now?

These guys would not last

against these guys

Such a provocateur. Not very original, either. Now go back to the children's until you can come up with something more creative.

it is my apologies

It's always a good idea to be prepared.
Also, in states that limit magazine capacity, it's now illegal to be home invaded by more than one assailant. So it's kind of a wash.

Thank you user, will sleep only on locked and loaded 1911

>people actually reply to obvious bait instead of discussing politics anymore
Thanks reddit.

Potted cactus. Pretty fucked.

Bit of a strawman. Guns are an equalizer. Fat guys can shoot just the same and fit guys and twinks. If a tyrannical government popped up, they'd be hopeless outnumbered by armed civilians, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Bit silly to be arguing this with you. Your head of state is a foreign monarch, while ours is an elected American. It's understandable that you don't quite understand the "fight the government" viewpoint.

The prince will come and steal your mutts.

That's exactly why the second was written.

Yeah ok faggot, out here in the sticks it's almost all methed out and doped up whites doing that shit. Try again.

if a bunch of goat rapers with shit equipment can give top of the line military equipment a run for its money, im confident a pissed off-armed as well as the police-contingent of well practiced and motivated shooters can absolutely fuck them up.

the powers that be fear this potential conflict as it is one they would currently lose hard. thats why the commie/globalist agenda is pushed through subversion and not force, thats why social media and MSM is trying as hard as they can to fuck with peoples heads and scare them into subservience. thats why the 1A and 2A are under attack simultaneously, to get rid of one, you'll have to remove the other, but the tap water isnt potent enough and the beating heart of this country, the working class, arent buying it and have zero fear of the soyboy purple haired freako "army" that is making hollow threats to our way of life. We will prevail because we are righteous in our motives and our will is steel. Fuck you commie.

>Frankly I don't see Americans ever forming a large enough militia to fight their government in this age.

Meanwhile in Florida, one autist holds off an entire sheriff's department with a single AR-15.

It's not about "forming a militia to fight their government" and winning outright military victory. It's threatening a 50+ year civil unrest that will ultimately bankrupt the power structure and lead to collapse far before a decisive military victory can be lorded over a guerilla force.

A guerilla force is extremely difficult to put down.

There are more vets loose on the streets than current soldiers in uniform, who have the knowledge and tactics to defeat or circumvent that machine. Something else to think about, how many of those uniformed soldiers will side with the Constitution, which they have sworn to uphold ,and turn against the tyrannical government?

Glock 43 with hollow point rounds

The us government can easily crush an armed rebellion. The US military is way more trained than a bunch of ragtag militias.

FP by far the BP

>a towel my cat sleeps on.
>a single slice serving cardboard box of Hannaford pizza. (empty)
>16.9oz plastic bottle of diet Mt Dew. (empty)
>keyboard
>mouse
>6-inch tall resin brown tiki statue from Hawaii my sister got for me with about a dozen black hair ties wrapped around it.
>small plastic bottle of orange flavored children's chewable aspirin.
>plastic bottle of Flintsones chewable vitamins.
>plastic bottle of citrus chewable vitamin C tablets.
>large green plush frog with red polka dot bowtie.
>7 standard sized unopened articles of US mail in paper envelopes.
>8" tall pvc female Edward Scissorhands figure.
>Sony PS4 controller (wireless)
>Samsung Galaxy s7 phone in lime green rubber case with 12" charger cord plugged into PC tower.
How fucked am I?

I said hop in.

Then you’re a shortsighted leaf... fuckoff!

>How fucked am I?
I'd say the burglar is an improvement

Not all that common but you can legally kill the fuck who tries it so we're all secretly hoping it happens someday.

I just feel bad for the American children that have to suffer because you people like your guns so much.

syrup bottle
FUCK

sog sealpup and gorilla glue

>hold hostage with knife and hogtie
>seal ass and dick hole with glue
>feed and water until death

get on my level

Actually a female friend of mine had her home invade they beat her boyfriend with a bat.

Every country is one invasion away from wishing to God that they had the right to keep and bear arms just the day before.

>what is a military?

You keep saying this but it still isn't true. The us military is only .5% of the population. They cannot force a police state so long as the people are armed

Instead we're being coddled into it, but already the seams are starting to tear

> Where is the military?

>how many of those uniformed soldiers will side with the Constitution, which they have sworn to uphold ,and turn against the tyrannical government?
Not the blacks, and probably not the spics.

Who the fuck brings a bat to a home burglary?
Those fuckers bite and shit all over the place.

and neither is the fact that enough Americans would be willing to join a militia to fight their government.

>The us government can easily crush an armed rebellion.
Why on Earth are we *still* involved in Afghanistan, then?

Lmao small pipi is small

Since half of your country is a barren wasteland like your mom you have no idea how many main Streets there are in relation to loyalist Abrams

Because the US is invading another country and the Afghan code of honor is to repel any and all invaders?

feel away leaf

>what is logistics
study invasions that we have historical record of user, the civilian cost is always high, when the civilians are armed its a much more difficult invasion and totally demoralizing to the invading force.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

I live in Wilmington, DE.

I've had two break-ins while I was home. One was at 3 o'clock in August, my dog scared off the two black kids after they gained access to my basement by beating in the door with a sledge hammer.

The other time I was home it was about 3 am, two black kids again, this time the back door, again, dog prevented it. She tore one of the kids up and he went to the hospital with wounds on his arms, legs and ass, leaving a blood trail off my porch and into the grass. I live a few blocks from Colin Flaherty.

good doggo.

>America, a tank for every street.

>Canadian
>not having a 2-4 within arms reach at any time.
Why do I even bother live in a border state?

>justin trudeau fucked over a table over chickpeas

the sorry state of leafs

if the burglar in unarmed I'm ok

>Because the US is invading another country
we can invade several countries at once and fight wars on multiple fronts without a break in supply or personnel effectiveness

the afghans and their code have zero to do with it, Afghanistan is a strategically held location as a launching platform for a larger scale war, the reason the US is getting their ass kicked is a fucked up ROE that almost makes it impossible to pacify the region. if the soldiers were given a "balls to the wall fuck em up" directive, Afghanistan would be a US state within the week.

>the US is invading another country
So if we can't finish it overseas, how do you think a tyrannical government would be able to finish it in the homeland?

Well the military could always go with Scorched Earth approach

Then what's left to govern?

>scorch your own soil and kill the people that pay all the taxes
>t. world politics for children who dont think past tomorrow
youre either a college student or a literal underage ban child

you can start over :3

glock 17 gen 4

sg 550

cup of hot tea
that's going straight in the burglars face

This picture is stupid.
>we're just gonna blow up and glass everyone that doesn't cooperate
>muh slave labor goyforce
You don't seem to understand how that would play out..

Then it does't matter anyway. Guns are obviously for the eventuality that we're occupied retard.

That's probably more effective and humane than a gun desu. It has to be piping hot though.

Durka Durka EFP. Coke can, copper cone, and some boom boom powder.

A plastic water bottle, a remote, and headphones reporting in

I live in a medium sized city, right on my street an old lady got plugged in the back of the head.

She had a black lady house sit for her, and the black lady's son cased the place that way.

Also a little black girl was cut to pieces in the woods across town, apparently she was lured off Facebook by a black man.

I live in a nicer part of town too by airport and mall but I'm not taking chances with myself or my family.

All cops seem to do anymore is collect fines and record damages to finance their department and for the benefit of lawyers.

Then you'll need guns to hunt for food.
>checkmate

>what are bows, traps and spears

POINTED STICKS

>what are bows, traps and spears
Less effective

Tanks are voracious eaters and need to be fed a constant supply of high quality tank food.

Well a bow is a bendy stick that thwips, a spear is a pointy stick, and a trap is a drunken mistake. But at least you don't have to buy plan B.

the penis mightier than the sword,
but only if it is circumcised first.
just yell that you are a holocaust survivor and the intruder will leave his wallet and flee, right?

what are you gonna do with that? shove it up your ass? jesus christ you'd be better off at least having a pellet gun or something

Sig P220 and a battlepup. The P220 is my go-to hunting/computer desk gun.

I'd do alright i guess....

Support the 2nd Amendment, but won't own a gun and won't live in a house with a gun.

- the odds of a home invasion are very low

- the odds of having a family member who is mentally ill, a domestic dispute escalating, a suicidal family member, a young child/grandchild exploring the house and finding a weapon, an accidental discharge while cleaning gun, accidentally shooting friend/family member who you think is breaking into the house in the middle of the night... in total all of those possibilities far outweigh the odds of a home invasion

an aluminium bat
he's getting whacked and I'll probably go to jail for it