>>162620779

I really enjoyed Wolf Children. May she rest in peace.

Took them a long time to announce it.

her works were really good, I hope her family is doing okay.

F

>passed away almost 3 months ago
>just now announcing it
Why do the Japs do this

So the family have time to grieve.

Because he was busy grieving his wife's death.

because it has nothing to do with you

Are you fucking serious. I loved her art
Goddammit

How old was she?

RIP
It's not easy to announce something like that.

Fuck, that sucks.

Was Gojinkame no Sensou even finished?

i guess updates never then

Damn

What did she die of?

japanese cold

Finished back in February.

Heart attack.

>The husband of manga creator Yū announced on his wife's Twitter account on Monday that she passed away on July 1, while being treated for an unspecified illness. Yū's husband reported that she had been in poor health since the end of May, but she had been gradually improving. He added that her sudden passing was not directly linked to her chronic illness.

>Yū's husband noted that she had loved to draw since she was little, and he heard from her parents that she was always drawing during her childhood. When she was asked to draw the manga adaptation of Mamoru Hosoda's Wolf Children anime film in 2012, she realized her dream of becoming a manga creator.

>Her husband noted that while drawing manga seemed to be hard at times for her, being able to do what she always wanted to do filled her days with joy.

>Due to her busy schedule and poor health, Yū had not been able to take part in dōjin events much recently, but she enjoyed talking directly with fans there. Her husband added that she seemed to gain the courage and the strength to draw from talking with all her fans.

Aww man, Gojikanme no Sensou didn't click with me but it felt like the author could be much better in her storytelling if given the opportunity to improve. So much for that now, rip.