Greece

What happened to the Greeks Sup Forums? They used to own the eastern Mediterranean, now they get pushed around by roaches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOP-9AYIyHo
youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY&list=PLvMQZMrXkBBj7rNwfO0ulGxmf_bDuzMNg&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=78gh-Y6jgdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Fourth crusade)))

WW3 NOW!!

Terrible thing but still, that shouldn't have made the Greeks spineless

Two things: Athen's military might fell due to emotional mob rule taking over the Athenian Democracy, and the Romans/Latins later later took over as the main western power by having better war technology and a more stable governing system (a republic)

Just noticed I misspelled earth in the picture. Point still stands though

So the Romans made them docile after mob rule fucked them?

Kinda. The mob was the Athenians though; in a pure democracy, mob like emotions can cause massive instability. That's why our founding fathers decided against having a democracy. Everyone should spend a lot of time learning about early Athens actually. It's probably the most fascinating and important nation to ever exist for western civilization.

I've been reading about Sparta recently. I find their system of government interesting
>2 kings
>council of elders - elected
>popular council - elected
>the Ephors - elected
Ephors were a check on the kings and the popular council a check on poor legislation from the kings and elders.
I knew the Athenians had a mob like democracy, and I find Sparta's government to be a little better setup

Snowniggers, they are natural destroyers ot Europeaness.

CNN ratings were at an all time high back then.. soooo, fake news probably

Faggotry

the hellenic bloodline died out, now greeks are identical to roaches

thats what happens when you race mix

We happened.

whites are the niggers in Greece

low slavic subhuman education

science > muslim albanian subhuman in sweden

turks are incompetent subhumans
they just came in the right moment

You misspelled Illyrians

>invent organized army
>get called incompetent
You don't know what you are talking about soyboy.

this is an albanian subhuman
they want to be illyrians because they are just slavic turks

And it was Greeks who carried on the Roman Empire in the East for centuries

turks are incompetent subhumans
you live in turkey
you should know better

The Romans asked this exact same question over 2k years ago.

Greeks and turks never racemixed autist, we kicked every single turk scum out after our rebellion in 1821.
Meanwhile you take in every single nigger and arab that shows up at your border.

God I hate brainlet like you. The term your thinking is is direct democracy. Democracy is a term for any form of government in which the people have a say, including republic and constitutional monarchies.

its an albanian subhuman
the one in sweden is from kosovo

*brainlets
*you're
*republics

I'm a filthy phoneposter.

kek you mean the Abassids happened to both Persia and Byzantine and you reaped all the fucking reward like the parasite you are.

Turks, egyptians and other middle-easterners got assimilated in the new Greece after 1821

Persians and then Aryans

Fuck off grammer-poking moron, critiquing language skills isn't an argument

Check this pic and tell me your eye color
This, having blue eyes is more common in turkey than greece at this point

it's funny how Sup Forums will look at north Euro countries and explain their modern docility/cuckness compared to their ancestors with all sort of social/cultural explanations but when it comes to south Europe then it must surely be racemixing, despite the fact that we have been in the game for much longer

the fourth crusade and its consequences have been a disaster for the greek race

It's is when your fuck up an fundamental part of basic civics.

Despite the fact your all brown now

southern italy has a worse average iq then turkey

I like your delusional kind pretending that you were not anally raped by Ottoman Empire like 500 years kek. I am just visiting this board to laugh at eastern European gypsies. Enjoy your butthurt eternally.

Go cry to momma kid while i black her

fucking underaged people should be banned of the board

we've been "brown" since the stone age, you may want to leave the quran aside for a few moments and check the study on Minoans and Myceneans as well as the few ancient DNA samples available from Italy

You mean Ameritards whose identity is a vague 'whitness' look at Northern European countries and make excuses for (((the problem))) before trolling supposed-Southern Europeans who are mostly 1/128th Sicilian Americans?

and you felt at home? i presume so
thats a lie
check the northen italian blonde blue eyed women to really see how the italic race looks like

>southern italy has a worse average iq then turkey

it's *than and
nope, not true

Accept the truth. You are mutt

im older than you kud learn to pay respect

>check the northen italian blonde blue eyed women to really see how the italic race looks like
Italics come in all colors, but mostly brown
nice to see you have no arguments whatsoever on the ancient DNA from the region

the blood of númenor is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten.

>being this retarded

This would be funny except that the catholic church was literal pagan cancer that replaced pantheistic gods with saints and promoted mary as a goddess and that damaged true Christianity so no

You are a retard. Blond means just cuck

Aryans can be brown hair/eyes

All browness in italy emigrated there with muslims you happily slept with to such a degree you cant spot the difference inbetween an italian and a syrian

while sweden natives remain pure less than 1% mix

Don't forget each spartan boy would have themselves assigned an older man to break his boy pucci in.
Truly they were ahead of their time

mixed whites can have brown eyes not aryan
even the germans thought you to be a lesser people

>butthurt driven babbling with no evidence whatsoever
*yaaaaaaawn*

This

its an albanian subhuman

very funny kiddo
i bet you look like the "italian"on the right

albanians are subhumans

Tell me more about your superior blonde race

Dude, I was just watching 300 what a coincidence!

only iranian shitskins dislike the movie

W-what...?

dont reply to albanian subhumans and engage with them in any way.. just ignore,report and hide their posts.

you did not build that on the top we did

youtu.be/qOP-9AYIyHo

The Brown haired white male has contributed more to civilization than these larping anglo-Nords. Not to mention is also better looking

>nordcucks
>building

kek. You fags got civilised by the Meds

Sorry that be the one to tell you this, I know burgers have a hardon for Sparta but they were all raging faggots and child molesters.
>Aelian's Historical Miscellany talks about the responsibilities of an older Spartan citizen to younger inexperienced male lovers.[89] Thomas F. Scanlon believes Sparta, during its Dorian polis time, is thought to be the first city to practice athletic nudity, and one of the first to formalize pederasty
>n one poem, the Megaran poet Theognis saw athletic nudity as a prelude to pederasty: "Happy is the lover who works out naked / And then goes home to sleep all day with a beautiful boy

albanians are subhumans

shitksin muslim diaspora

>tries to mock the english
>posts a picture of an englishman because he thinks he's an eyetie
lmao

Christian followers of a middle eastern cult spent a thousand years genociding anyone in Europe who still had a spine. Greeks were a shining light and got jewed HARD because of it by (((crusaders))).

He's not a blonde fag though which is what I'm getting at. The typical Englishman looks like pic related

What do you mean Aryans?

>h-h-he doesn't fit with the stereotype I'm pushing so he doesn't count
>b-b-blonde hair is more common than brown in britain
>f-f-fuck you user you inbred fag
lmao what a cuck

>Can be
They are.

Egypt "Khemet" and Greece "Attica" together once formed a great empire called Osiria "Land of Osiris/Orion" stretching across the area now filled with the Mediterranean sea. It's centre was the island of Gozo at Malta. At that point the water was only a huge river named Styx "Nile" and it poured out in a great waterfall through the Pillars of Hercules. That great kingdom was destroyed when the Azores Island people "Atlantis" and the Attican proto-greeks fought a great battle on the isthmus. Both the isthmus and the Azores were destroyed and sunk by tectonic weapons and the sea poured in drowning nearly all memory of this massive conflict. The Greeks are recorded as having stood and fought for the liberty of the free world while their allies cowered and fled.

you are a mutt as dark as albanian kiddo

>Anything darker than a pink pig skinned Nord who can't go out in the sun without SPF100 is dark

Quiet, piggu.

The brave Athenians/Atticans/Greeks remembered nothing of the great cataclysm as it had destroyed the very centre of their culture and drowned every learned man bar a few peasants far from the event. In later centuries Plato writes in his Timaeus and Critias, recording the tale of a Greek man who travelled to Egypt many centuries later and was told of the grand forgotten history of his own land, by the Egyptian priests whose records had not been destroyed due to thier mastery of binding water with stone.

From there on into the rabbit hole, this thread will most likely get moved to /x/.

This thread

pic related

dont worry though. once greeks embrace their ancestors faith, we will throw away all trash.

>EATH
Where do I get this legendary eath from, sounds desirable.

kys you pagan shit

Restore Byzantium

DEUS VULT

>doesn't add a one word qualifier
>REEEEEEEE

t. (((Xristos))) Armenidis

why? so you can be ruled by your armenian overlords?

Greece will be a global superpower by 2030 that rival's the Earth and a reincarnation of Alexander will conquer Turkey.

Nothing happened to Greece my friend :) now fuck off with your propaganda idiot

>inb4 a really funny German says pay debt XDD

Bro they were just redpilled as fuck. It must have been heaven. Thots shut their dumb mouth and I have my twink trap to have sex with after a hard workout.

All your religions are degenerations of the knowledge the ancients possessed "pic related". None of your prayers will move and position even one of these stones correctly. No machine on earth will perform the task for atheists either.

Start looking deeper beyond these modern illusory gods, there are real angels/demons and you can only speak to them through maths. You see what kind of entities the elites worship ? The patrons they have, the wages of sin you see on them ?

Wake up and find something true and clean, find a source, feed it. Anything less than 12,960 years old and you are worshipping nothing but a copy of an imitation of a myth.

We need people working on deciphering as much lost history as we can before the next imminent planetary extinction event destroys even the few traces remaining and humanity "aside from a few elites in bunkers" forgets all over again.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY&list=PLvMQZMrXkBBj7rNwfO0ulGxmf_bDuzMNg&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=78gh-Y6jgdo

The Spartans were truly ahead of their time

Checked.

>All your religions are degenerations of the knowledge the ancients possessed "pic related".
citation needed

They got turked. They have more in common with the Arabs than they do with Greeks, back when Greece was actually relevant.

Not accurate. You believe roach propaganda.
Atheism has caused a greater degerency in the west

Greeks are way different to turks.

You can do better, Börje.

This.

None of your modern gods can move, carve and place these stones. Men cannot carve, move and place these stones alone even today. It was done with PLANETARY accuracy. In the old times, real gods walked among us and had us build these machines for them.

Jesus never built a damned thing, a carpenter, not even a stonemason. Mohammed lived and shat in a cave. Pale imitations of older stronger things.

I can tell a single difference.

To be honest, Byzantines choose to help the Seljuks by giving them the information about their routes - all of that because the emperor was butthurt the HRE was taken more seriously and his empire.

Hate to break it to you, but according to what you have pasted, all of that is just something someone believes.