Dragon Ball Super

What are your predictions for the tournament? There are a lot of days left, and they are doing Goku vs Jiren pretty early though.

But... when will Gohan stop jobbing?

when you stop loving maji kayo

why are there like 5 separate new threads

>according to Daizenshuu Beerus has been GoD for over 75 million years
>Belmod for comparison has been GoD for only ~240 thousand years (3000 times less) and is already retiring
Could Jiren be the reason why U11 GoDs change so fast?

because the others are bad

I want to _____ Jiren

you already should know that gohan is a natural jobber

Taking a shot in the dark here, but isn't being a Hakaishin a stressful job as it is?

He probably stays awake for most of the time, unlike Beerus sleeping for decade long stints.

Is Beerus the strongest God of Destruction?

Seriously, how is Gohan the team leader? He's had to be bailed out a million times already and he's been putting in an abysmal performance so far.

Freeza took the initiative and Gohan only played along, Piccolo had to lose an arm to watch Gohan's back because he was too careless to watch his own. Both of them would be much better leaders than Gohan, Vegeta too probably.

do squats with

definitely not.

Please show your love for the savior of super

>jobhan

>Gohan
>stop jobbing

>reused animation for the transformation
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

He's definitely up there. In terms of actual fighting ability he's probably at the top or near it.

He didn't job ONCE in this entire tournament.

>inb4 b-but jimizu and wall-e

He didn't even use Ultimate, Are you going to tell me Goku jobbed against that guy that was able to change his weight? Dumb retard

>this much buttfury and denial
Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha
>but m-muh ultimate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But no one cares though.

Sperging out as usual huh? If you don't have arguments don't try to argue, kid

It's always like this, every time Gohan is in an important position he needs to be bailed out.
>vs Saiyans: cries for the entire fight, gets piccolo killed
>vs Cell: Android 16 needs to motivate him, THEN Goku needs to IT cell away because Gohan was messing around, THEN Vegeta needs to weaken Cell so that Gohan wins the beam battle.
>vs Buu: Lets piccolo and gotenks get absorbed then gets absorbed himself, bailed out by vegito
>RoF arc: Piccolo sacrifices himself AGAIN because Gohan jobs against first form frieza.

Not an argument

>buzzwords
>muh smug Gohan
>kid
And then you honestly sit and wonder why no one in these threads likes you.

So neither of us have posted arguments? Cool.

wakey wakey gohanfags

>buzzwords
There is not a single buzzword in my last post, You're probably a brainlet if you think I used buzzwords, or you're pretending to be retarded. Either way you're a dumbass and you don't have arguments

He didn't job against the instant transmission guy. He was worfed against the instant transmission guy. Does that make you feel better?

user don't start using the movies and GT or you'll go too far and many Gohanfags will kill themselves

Can you stop fucking shitposting about Gohan? All of you.

rub his head?

>sperging
>n-no argument
>no buzzwords
I'm beginning to think that you don't know what that word means. It's also proof of your legitimate autism that you have to repeatedly post the same image over and over.

>gohan episode
>he jobs three times in one episode

According to the manga, quitela is the god that beat beerus in arm wrestling. But with Jiren in the picture, who can we know for sure who the mortal beyond gods is? Is it from U4 or U11?

I did, you just posted an image of Buutenks choking Gohan, you're wasting my time

He held back against Jimizu until he found a way to stop his IT

sure

let's maipost instead
t-toranksu

So that would be "rub the head of" in order to be grammatically correct you fucking swine

What exactly did he do? Nothing.
How can you possibly mock Gohan for holding back, Goku does it much more often.

Jimizu was literally about to eliminate him when frieza stepped in. Twice.

Remember to help out your local bun

>sperging
Are you denying that you just posted a bunch of hahahahaahas?
>no argument
True, you just laughed when I told you that Gohan was holding back, which is true

I see you're a brainlet

play yugioh with

>I did
No you didn't.
>you're wasting my time
The irony.
>H-HE HELD BACK
Holy fucking shit.

He wasn't using his Ultimate form, he was literally holding back.

Are you denying this?

>backpedaling
Wew, I accept your concession, Cuckhanpedo.

So I'm 3 episodes behind on DBS and started watching Tenshinhan's episode just now.

I feel bad for the pig man doctor. He gets KO'd like nothing. Poor jobber...

>Still using that gif
You do realise that Gohan called Buu a retard, only to immediately get outsmarted by him, right

>all these gohan fags getting defensive
>only thing they can say is "H-HE WASNT USIN ULTIMATE!!!"

>m-m-m-m-muh h-hold b-back
Good lord

>backpedaling

Now you're using words that you don't understand, Last (you), this argument is mine

>Wow freeza is pure evil. He fought viciously against someone were are all trying to erase from existence!
Everyone in this show is a retarded asshole.

He EXPOSED Gohan for the jobber he is, now given Borareta isn't just any fighter, but considering how much gohan's fans praise him you'd think he'd put up more of a fight.

LIKE, IS IT TIME MAN?!

>"We're in for it now Jiren"

>All this desperate shitflinging
Collectively shut the fuck up and neck yourselves.

But this time he is not calling Buu a retard, he is calling (you) a retard
So no argument against that? It's pretty funny how you people deny basic facts of the show just to shit on Gohan

To all the pedros posting the "H-he was holding back! Goku always holds back!", Goku has never done it to such an extent that a teammate had to take his place in a fight. Gohan may have been holding back, but that doesn't mean that he didn't get his ass kicked.

Gohan was holding back against Jiminez. Once he stopped holding back even a little bit he matched blows with Golden Freeza.

Are you fucking stupid

He was literally about to lose, just kneeling on the ground, not going ultimate, to make the IT guy look like a threat

that is

the

definition

of j o b b i n g

Reminder that anyone who doesn't appreciate Gohan is a fool.

So the guy that changed weights doesn't count? retard
He wasn't about to lose, He still had his Ultimate form ready to use. He didn't job pal

But I'm smarter than Buu, and Buu's smarter than Gohan, so that still makes Gohan a retard.

>I'm smarter than Buu

You wish

Based Chadhan gives freezer a chance to shine by holding back and using his top tier acting.
You owe me one buddy

>You wish
Cuckhan certainly does. Maybe he can use the Super Dragon Balls to wish for more brain cells. Oh wait, he'll get knocked out by Toppo, so I guess that isn't happening.

so is it part of the rules that there has to be one person left standing? multiple guys from the same team couldn't win?

How many more arms will Piccolo lose in this arc?

>GODhan is confirmed to be a master actor
>he let Buu absorb Gotenks and him to force Goku and Vegeta to fuse and give a better spectacle
>he let Cell explode to get rid of his father that wanted to make him a fighter so he could study in peace

BASED AS FUCK

CHADHAN IS CONFIRMED THE BEST ACTOR IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET.

This episode added a lot to the CHADhan lore

Praise him, Adore him!

Now that's the GODhan I know, based as FUCK

>goku is going to ask the gods of destruction for their energy to ring out jiren with the genki dama
>belmund is going to start talking to himself and have flash backs when he sees they all readily oblige
>jiren is still going to smack it away
>goku is going to give his, "whoa... you really are powerful" speech to jiren before falling faint
>hit will step in here to take advantage of what he assumes to be a weakened jiren
>goku laying there smug smiling and it was all a ruse to absorb the gods powers into his own, the genki dama he launched at jiren was hollow as fuck, his eyes start glowing silver as he adjusts to his new power level

UTSUKUSHI

Truly an expansion of an already deep and amazing character.

No anime character can compete with GODhan.

whichever team has the most remaining after the timer ends wins the tournament. The prize for the tournament is not getting erased.

Now whoever is declared the BEST FIGHTER also gets the Super Dragonballs.

This changes literally everything, GODhan really planned ahead, it's incredible, but fit for someone as smart as CHADhan

What can't he do? Once Goku gets eliminated it's all Gohan baby.

When goku holds back, he is not like
>ouch my arm i need to look for my foster parent to bail me out
only to get beaten afterwards by literal manlet with only good thing about him being able to teleport.
I had high hopes for gohan, but they are never bringing him back to relevancy again, buried along with cell.

>goku willingly stealing the power of others

I know you're just shitposting, but please cease and desist.

Mark my words.
Gohan WILL come back to his former glory.
Every thing you see as "jobbing" is mearly a misunderstanding of the character.
Gohan is truly incredible.

How can he be so fucking based, my mind was literally blown away by this

Wrong

who bailed goku out when he was fighting the guy that changed weights?

>given to him of their own free will
>stealing

I know you're shitposting, but please cease and desist.

Guy needs an Oscar

Android 18

He was about to be blasted and lose until Frieza shot the blast away. You can't just rewrite the episode in your head, you deluded autist.

wheres the drawing of ssb ki control

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

A true ruseman in action

Its stealing because he's surreptitiously absorbing it into his body, which he has NEVER done outside of some shitty non canon films.

I guess he seems mediocre being incredible, when others can fart out miracles.
Given of their own will to launch genki dama, it is still a scam, and would be uncharacteristic of goku to do it.

But the manga is better and so is GT (idea wise)

>about to be blasted and lose
He still had Ultimate to use, and we know that form gives him a HUGE boost, both in power and speed.

That battle is left undecided because we will never know how it would've ended, but it's possible that Gohan would've been the winner since he still had that massive powerup ready