Sword Art Online

Just 6 more days until s3 is announced. Who here is excited for Alicization?

Me. But I don't think it can have less than 30 episodes. That thing is fucking huge.

What conflict is there left in SAO? Like most problems have already been resolved, they got it through alive, Asuna mother gave her thr go ahead to marry kirito.

They will keep making more SAO seasons for as long as it takes. I bet anything this will be four cour at the least. 2 2 cour seasons.

Alice still hasn't been added to Kirito's harem in the anime. That is a huge conflict that must be resolved.

Death Gun was made of three people, one got away.
The leader of Laughing Coffin was never fully introduced nor captured.
Kayaba's cyber ghost is still wanting around doing who knows what.
Kirito and Asuna still haven't gotten married irl.
Klein is still single
Kayaba's connection to the Medicuboid hasn't been explained.

So yeah, still plenty of stuff to make a new arc out of.

Need to animate amurika madskillz haxorz VS realblackswordsman and waifu AIs.

Also the concept of sentient AI has not been fully explored yet. It was hinted in ALO.

>Kayaba's cyber ghost is still wanting around doing who knows what.

According to Bandai's Memory Defrag, He can possess people and monsters in ALO.

Boring series besides death gun's arc to be quite honest.

Yes, that makes sense. And it means we'll have more or less one full year of SAO airing. What a great time to be alive.

By the way, what's the name of the event where Alicization will (hopefully) be announced?

Dengeki Fall Festival, i believe.
They've been teasing an S3 announcement all year, and especially teased it at a Chinese q&a, about what they'd be taking about on October 1st.

i want to see where it goes

They have to solve the problem of kirito getitng killed by the ex laughing caughin faggot

kirito dies that fucker

I can't believe Kirito died.

I cant wait. People will be loving it and there will definitely be a shit storm from some anime only faggots

You appear to have used a name in your post, when it was not neccessary to do so. Please refrain from making such a mistake in the future. Also, do not bother replying, as you are now on the filter list.

I really want Kirito to be gone. The anime would be a million times better if it just focused on the girls with Asuna as MC. Kirito can be wage slave husband to keep continuity if we have to.

But the first part of Alicization is the exact opposite of that and it's the best part of the whole series.

Movie bds when

You did order yours, right?

Like, 4 days?

The whole arc will be pretty hype. Tho, Kirito's "dying" is only in a technical sense.

Not me. I can just see A-1 blowing most of the animation budget on Kirito and Eugeo cutting down that damn tree at the prologue and the rest looking like ass.

A-1 hasn't disappointed in term of animation quality when it comes to SAO so I'm not worried.

Did you not watch any of it?

They do a lot of still-frame animations (which still look ok most of the time), and have some heavy same-face shit going on, tho the latter point is also shared by Abec.

Yeah, but the power-of-love bullshit is entirely in a literal sense.

>your waifu became a literal goddess
Kawahara just kept giving me more reasons to love this arc.

It's disrespectful to call your Goddess a "waifu", user.

most of this things are part of Aliicization's plot

>6 more days until s3 is announced
what? but why?

I hope Kirito and Eugeo cutting down the tree has the best animation they can afford. Also can't wait for the HOMO DOUJINS EUGEO KYAAAA

I'm fucking curious, since they change game for every series.

What is the in story explanation for why protagonist keep getting into virtual game troubles?

Fun things are fun, also evil CIA waging a cyberspace war or something.

Tell that faggot to whip his editors into posting the rest of the fucking volume. Hes being a slow fucking cunt

Nice looking forward to next weekend.

Kirito is testing a next gen VR environment, gets brain damaged in an accident and needs to be left inside the VR environment to try and fix his brain.

It makes a bit more sense in context.

>tfw I used to be 100% straight but abec's illustrations made me question myself

Still, S2 never

>fujos will swarm into sao in an unprecedented matter breaking all sales numbers
EUGEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After SAO he pretty much became a video game detective.

What's the reasoning for the movie being half recap half original content that only novel readers could follow
Like how the fuck did anyone think that was a good idea?

Meanwhile, raildexfags are grasping at straws trying to interpret everything as an indication to their season 3

It encourage the audience to read the novel and giving the false hope of S2
I want to die

The movie probably killed a chance at S2.

I was in that thread where one retarded raildexfag thought they knew everything about how anime was produced and predicted s3 wouldn't be announced until 2019. What a retard. What a slap in the face it will be when s3 gets announced and no index 3.

Yeah, probably
Aquors is much much much important than this anyway

Literally "READ THE LIGHT NOVELS AND WATCH THE ANIME", in the worst possible way. Fuck, why couldn't they just adapt volume 5 and make that a movie.