So if Tea/Anzu is mind controlled by Marik, is it gay or straight to have sex with her/him?

So if Tea/Anzu is mind controlled by Marik, is it gay or straight to have sex with her/him?

No?

You will be having sex with Marik basically

Gay is shorthand for homosexual, with 'omoios being Greek for "same". In other words, a homosexual desires sexual relations with the same gender. Marik controlling Tea's mind doesn't make Tea's body any less female.

That does raise the question whether there's such a thing as a gender for a soul. Aren't souls generally considered to be gender neutral, with only physical attributes and hormones being responsible for gender differences? Doesn't this mean Marik would still be Marik, but "become" female upon possessing Tea's female body?

>be a man
>fuck a woman
>is it gay?
No. It'd just be a little weird if you did it despite knowing that there was a man pulling her strings but you'd still be having sex with a woman.

No, it's still a female body.
It doesn't matter what your mind is, it's not gay as long as it doesn't have a dick.

After posting that, some other things came to mind: what exactly is the nature of the mind-body duality? Are the body and soul truly separate from each other, or do they influence one another back and forth? Would Marik's "male" soul influence Tea's body and make it more masculine? Or would Tea's body influence the soul to such an extent that Marik remains feminine even after breaking the mind control?

And then there's materialism: what if there is no soul? Would Tea's brain assuming Marik's brain's biochemistry mean that she has a male brain, therefore quite literally making her a man trapped in a woman's body? Does this make Marik-possessed-Anzu a transgender? A MtF one or a FtM one? Is fucking a transgender gay? If so, which kind of transgender, or is fucking either of them gay?

OP, there are so many preliminary questions you need to answer before I can help you. Let's start out by whether you're a materialist or a metaphysic.

Would you be able to face Marik again?

Yeah. I'd deride him too.

Would you be able to face Tea again?

In the show she has no recollection of being controlled, claiming she must have been sleepwalking, so the answer is probably yes.

>its not gay if it doesnt have a dick
so if I cut my dick off and told you to fuck my anus, you'd not think it's gay?

the fact that Marik didn't hit it while she was mind controlled is proof that he's gay

It depends how much you objectify women.

How about this?

I would be able to rape Tea again if I had the chance to

Is it like having sex with a Tea who is under an anaesthetic?

I'd fuck a Penguin with a hot girl attached to it.

P. S. Maybe it's straight rape of Tea and gay sex with Marik at the same time?

How do you know he didn't?

Sup Forums

I think it depends on how deprived you are. Would you (male) fuck your best friend (male) if he suddenly had a complete sex reversal on a genetic level. Not with estrogen pills, or surgery. That is physical mutilation, and a false facade as they could not bare children.

nigga thats gay as fuck

Is Marik possessing her body important or you just want to dick Anzu body?

Now I want to fuck regular Anzu and Marik possessed Anzu just to know if it feels different