Opinions on gangs in the UK?

opinions on gangs in the UK?

youtube.com/watch?v=UGtBjCZeWoI

Gun crime is severely on the rise in the UK. Is it because of music like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5CgeTbJl31w
youtu.be/o9B2M0lyYNo
youtu.be/hUahdmqquqA
youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
hooktube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gangs are what happens when both your army and your police force are perceived as useless.

That's not remotely true.
Gangs are what happens when there are broken homes and people are disenfranchised.
Case in point: all the USA bikie gangs whose founding members were returning Nam vets who felt ostracised by society and returned to the brotherhood formed by war.

>Gas the kikes race war now

Is racist as fuck. Stop saying it.

man that street brit accent sounds dumb ass hell
its like an even more incoherent nigger talk

It's because of Jews

Literally unironically

Gas them all.

Wannabee niggers, man bags, cheap new build apartments and mid spec sales rep cars in the background.

Get a job you fucking shitskin cunts.

Your ID is hilarious kek

chat shit get hit burgerboi

youtu.be/5CgeTbJl31w

Nigga knows physics. They're evolving!

youtu.be/o9B2M0lyYNo

My fiance is originally from Easterhouse in Glasgow so I understood every word of that!

they dont know whats coming.

Oy Vey!!

This picture always makes me sad because it shows probably the last generation of true stiff upper lip British men. Look at their faces, those were some hard arse lads.

>british gangsters

lmao

It's not the music it's the pieces of shit making it. The best part, as per usual, is it's not something they came up with, they just emulate other peoples cultures poorly. They can't do anything right.

>Easterhouse

Standards in the Royal Marines have lowered a hell of a lot since those days mate. I can promise you that. I've seen lads pass out of CTCRM recently that wouldn't have even made it through the careers office, even as little as 15 years ago.

Can chavs be considered white? I personally think they're unworthy of being white and are untermensch, but I was wondering what Sup Forums thinks about them

is this the equivelant of a project in usa?

That's the joint!

They have actual guns, you wouldnt stand a chance leaf

youtu.be/hUahdmqquqA

>sandniggers make a video named "gun squad"
>not a single gun in sight except pretend guns with their fingers like little children

Why is rap just such poison?

>dislocated his shoulder with an ak

lmao what a pussy, like most brits.

Government built & owned habitation units used to store & breed the unemployed, drug users, iq challenged, mentally ill, criminal under class etc... apart from this guy's wife of course, I'm sure she's very nice..........

Exactly that, to poison minds and promote some materialistic egotistical competitive lifestyle ie "i've got more money, girls and cars than you"

>Gun crime is severely on the rise in the UK. Is it because of music like this?
No, it's because of shitty living conditions, as is the case with majority of crime. Also niggers and jews.

Got to get the votes and fuel your grand self-imploding government due to vapid, altruistic vanity somehow.

I worked in that area for a while, hilariously the main reason its a shithole is the same reason African country's are; a decent percentage of them have a tribal attitude (ie, I'm older so I must be right). I shit you not I knew a woman that has kids my age and she spoke like a 15 year old senga, was thick as shit and lazy too. They're basically the dindus of glasgow, generation after generation fucking things up for anyone else.

A fag paki singing in heavy british accent...
about killing people while riding in an expensive car... hmmmm
>Do you even cringe m8?

Haghill Powery ya roasters.

>stopping poverty induced violence with "dey hab no gibs"
>letting niggers multiply -> more gibs
>everyone who works hard is essentially doing so at gun point

There's shit tons of poor as fuck whites in Appalachia that don't commit robbery and drug dealing as much as welfare recipients.
Honestly, just take out the trash and blow a niggers brains out coming out the back room in a stick up, it's called taking out the trash.

There are houses like that round here, they were built after WWII to house the slum dwellers and the bombed out from london.

They do't have to be so filthy, but somewhere we lost our pride in keeping things well.

*Easterhoose
Fixed it

OI BLUD

Capable and competent men still exist however chavs breed like rabbits so there is more of them and they are more visible.

At least your degenerates have somewhat respectable firearms.

There needs to be more white gangs

one of the worst shitholes in glasgow, truly a hive of scum and villainy.

isn't it filled with gangs too?

>Got to get the votes
I doubt most of them would even know what a vote is.

Basically this yeah.

Germany's worse
youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc

Five or six if I remember correctly, most other areas only have one or two. Nothing to do with its reputation though, its more down to the way the housing schemes are laid out.

gangs are what happens when there are broken homes, people are disenfranchised and your army and the police force are perceived useless.

Don't talk shite, gangs happen in Glasgow because its been part of the culture for years. When you get involved you're not old enough to understand what disenfranchised means, at best you're a know it all pre-teenager that's in for a rude awakening.

>gangs happen in Glasgow because its been part of the culture for years
you mean just like the african american community?

Pretty much yes.

Fuck. And here i thought growing up in Parkhead was bad.

We may have a part in this, almost all of polish thugs left and now live in the Netherlands, Germany or the UK. Even our police acknowledges that crime rates in Poland are getting lower because most of the criminals went abroad.

Culture of violence or gang culture is only one factor of many. The Israeli user already said another. Ethnoreligious and ethnic differences and tribalism is another, specially when the police is perceived as the rich man, crusaders or infidels (kuffar), white colonialist / oppressor themselves ou puppet of the govt.

Videoclip in Sweden:
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg | hooktube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
>Current Iraqi flag (with kuffic script) + a submachine gun shooting + hip hop culture + gangs + masked men + beards to salafist style + Levantine/Arab men + at least 1 Somali guy

All gangs are degenerate unless they are used against niggers/mudslimes

Closer to animals than to men.

skinny niggers acting hard for some paper currency

come grug I WILL fuck you all up