What would white people be like if they embraced Islam instead of christianity?

What would white people be like if they embraced Islam instead of christianity?

Like your photo. Also our IQ would drop massively due to cousin fucking (just like the sand niggers did to themselves). On the bright side though, we could throw LGBTQ+ people off of roofs.

Exponentially more inbred.

Hmm, I dunno. Depends on whether we embraced the Koran in its entirety or just had a "live and let live" flavor of Islam. I'm guessing we'd start with the first one in this alternate-history context, so I don't think it would look very pretty.

Much less cucked, subservient to the jew

inbred, mainly
>says the Irishman hyuck hyuck hyuck

OP's pic is full of so much cringe. The saying "zealous like a convert" is the best description for that pic. Look around London or Northern England and you won't find very many Muslim males wearing traditional Arabic headdress. That white guy is trying way too hard.

Do not fear, the Slavscum will save you

QREDITCEDIS ...

Like the idiots on memri.tv that attack each other with shoes.

>What would white people be like if they embraced Islam instead of christianity?
We'd be anti-White.
We'd be non-White.

>1 post by this ID
Imagine that...

That dipshit tried to go around enforcing sharia law and then later admitted he is an idiot, not a joke his names in the filename look this dipshit up xD OP how stupid are you? Care to comment?

Like Albanians and Bosnians.

Wtf . How bad is the inbreeding going on there?

He genuinely has a beautiful smile

Like Bosniaor Albania, so a shithole

>What would white people be like if they embraced Islam instead of christianity?
We would be demon worshippers, because Islam is a demonic cult.

>goblino al-albania

Aren't we all?

“BY ALLAH YOU WILL TASTE MY NEWBOUNDS”

It's irrelevant because Islam is not imbued in the white mind.

exactly

That’s just the effects of reactor 4

Kek

Bosnians were gnostic Bogomils before. They converted to Islam because both churches agressively attacked their lands.

But then, so did the Muslims...

true, i don't want to where a tea towel though.

People associate Islam with Wahabism.

Whatever religion will manage to recapture Tradition and reinstate a sense of order and honor into European society works for me.

The subhumans that are pouring into this country are not Christians or Muslims.They are Slaves.

Wiggers

they would be like muslims

lol, we will have all arab name, totally forgetting the culture of our forebears but we will less cucked of course

They would be Muslim Nazis.
Literally.

Retarded from cousin marriage

We'd be like indomintable Chechen Chads and our thots would turn into submissive humble treasures overnight under a justifiably brutal regime of White Sharia.

Just imagine all the Jennifer Lawrences we would prevent.

That alone justifies it.

Hitler would be proud.

But it gets better. We would finally have a retard-proof mandate to BTFO of the fucking jews and it would be perfectly legal to murder any jew-collaborating traitors among us.