We need a new word for minorities

We need a new word for minorities.
Hispanics are literally more than 50% of California and 'minorities now make up a majority in almost all big European Capitals, yet politics still refer to them as minorities.
We need something suggestive that doesn't necessarily fall into polemic grounds.

Something like 'temporaries' or 'developées'

Does /pol have any ideas?

just call them non-whites

worry about germany and we'll worry about America

i worry about political semantics. White history is intertwined, if you want or not.

scips
its backward version of spics

this is true. in the sense that, i only care about the lives of fellow whites.

Cancer

Jewish bioweapons

Socal here. Majorities tends to stop even the faggest of liberals from trying to push whatever sad story they're shilling at the moment.

This

there also needs to be a new word for mixed race people, especially those that are so mixed that you can't really tell what their lineage is.

i propose "nephalim"

I like it. If you call them majorities it immediately casts them in the role of the "villain" in the David and Goliath archetype.

Whites = minority (on a global and now local scale)
Non-whites = majorities.

Shabbos goy

'foreigners', dummkopf

Invaders

mystery meat

Just call them garbage.

How's it hangin' Baked Alaska?

poor snek

Is that the toilet?

I want a pet shark boi

I've always been partial to "mud people" as a collective pejorative for everyone not white.

Imagine the smell

Mexicans just neee a little bleaching and they will be productive.

Tenporaries is good

Parasites*

We already have a lot of words for them, you have no idea.

call them for they are
invaders

We have a word, they're called non-whites.

What ever happened to calling nigs googles?

im literally a minority in my california city

i'll livestream when the racewar starts but I'll probably die

Colonizers.

Just call them niggers.

Dogsharks got pretty green eyes

So do leopard sharks

anticitizens

this

invaders

I remember that one. It didn't stick. I still see/hear "Basketball American" sometimes though. Anyone remember the "Canadian" euphemism? Hilarious.

Do not worry Krout, they will stop calling them minorities soon and start calling them "previously disadvantaged people" like they do in South Africa.

This way they have a justification to keep such legislation like affirmative action which benefits "people of colour" and fucks over whitey even though whitey is the minority.

The ride never ends friend, always remember

the whites that uses the word "minorities" are the whites that are going to die along with the "minorities", it is basically outing yourself as someone not worth saving. be smart ffs

FILTH

>hispanic

not a race

blame mexicans

Fish know's life!!!!! fish said "Just fucking eat me water is endless. What the point of life? end it.

Hate to break it to you but whites don't belong in America, they are EUROPEAN.

Amerigo Vespucci was European. You should start calling it 'Redsavageland' or somthing if you don't want to sound retarded.

I live in SoCal. 35% white, 36% mexican
We refer to Mexicans as beans around here. Bean singular Beans plural

you cant simply make up a word for it, 56%ers is the collective term for them

Non-whites.

invasives

we need more solders to murder soy members

How about "Majority"? I know, crazy.

shitskins

start calling whites minorities and them majorities.

>Object Class: Euclid

>Special Containment Procedures: SCP-05-05-1862 is to be kept in Central or South America at all times. In the event of containment breach, almost all politicians run the risk of being contaminated and facilitating a runaway chain reaction that will lead to a CK-class geopolitical restructuring event, with the significant threat of extinction to other human races. As such, politicians showing signs of contamination are to be immediately terminated, and SCP-05-05-1862 is to be recontained via deportation.

>Description: SCP-05-05-1862 is a short, dark-skinned racial amalgam of European and native Indian descent, otherwise known as a "mestizo". SCP-05-05-1862 is extremely hostile in situations wherein it perceives it may inflict harm without punishment. In situations where the threat of repercussion is present, SCP-05-05-1862 will locate and commence breeding with another SCP-05-05-1862, reproducing at extremely high rates in order to outnumber and democratically overpower its hosts.