Hero no Boku Academy

Is Deku going for harem end? I mean, it certainly seems possible now. Tsuyu is practically always hanging out with Ochako. God knows what they do alone together. Mei has certainly been all over him when ever she makes an appearance in the manga. To a comical effect of course to tease Ochako. Next season we'll have Toga wanting to hop on his bloody dick after confronting these two girls in the woods.

Are you ready for Boku no Harem Academia?

Deku has no interest in icky girls.

God, no; romance in Shounen is cancer. (most of the time)

>Academy

I fucking hate Tsuyu

Prostate stimulation though.

Is this worth watching? I dropped season 1 mid season because it felt like it was made for 5 year olds (retarded characters, plot and stupid superpowers) but seeing it got S2, did anything change, did it get better?

>Boku no hero Academia
>ACADEMIA
Expect some form of romance in it you dumb fuck.

To bad, I love her; as well the majority of people on this site does to. Better than loving a boobie no-body that did not even make the second popularity poll in Japan after being involved in a major story arc. Fujos, and meme band wagoners love that "Muh DEEP DOPE! thou"

>Boku no Harem Academia

Chapter 3 never.

Struck a nerve?

>harem
>shounen

No, Deku is going to get a haircut and choose one girl he never showed much interest in
(and had no mutual romantic development with) to have babies with to make sure that fujos dont think that he could possibly be a homo because he never got it on with a girl after the time skip in last '' where are they now '' chapter.

>ironically defending fujo filth
This site has really gone down hill. Next we'll have y/u/ri defense force ruining these threads.

Who cares about him, I watch the show for All Might and CrowBoy

Post your favorite character.

He's definitely got the traits of your average harem protagonist, he's a bland looking beta.

It's a Jump shounen, what did you expect?

it has nice visuals
depends on whether you absolutely need a complex or interesting plot to enjoy a show.

God I hope so, I'm a massive Frogfag and I'd love to see more cute scenes with her. I don't think it's "likely" but considering that BONES are massive Tsuyufags then it's possible they'll rub off on Hori the way the anime staff rubbed off on Kishimoto.

fuck off fujoshit
the only thing worse than t/u/mblr

I certainly hope Momma Midoriya raised him better than that.

Sounds like you've already made up your mind. And also that you hate fun.

I wish Tsu would eat me and throw me up.

Yes please

Personally I think it would be better if they just got together soon so we could be spared all the will-they-won't-they drama throughout the story and the characters could just act comfortably around each other.

Agreed, it'd be better if they just got together soon

Hey man I don't care for waifu wars or shipping, I just want romantic subplots resolved to make space for heroics and saving children.

I guess I'm in the minority.

What ep does Deku get with the frog girl??

Deku has to stay single in order to become the No.1. With his training, destroying his body and breaking his mother's heart there is no time left for women.

Deep dope is better though.

>having muties in your harem
>having poorfags in your harem

Mei is for Iida.

I'm not fujo, I'm a fag you dipshit retard. You mad that fujoshit is sometimes more reasonable than some shitty shounen " romances? "

Todo looks so disgusted.

But he does

I can't wait for Frog to win the Dekubowl

>Ibara will never be relevant because she takes too much effort to draw

Sad!

are they in Mexico?

A FUCKING SAFETY PIN

Ibara is a pure spiritual/Christian girl! She would never be into bondage! Please do not lewd!

Who said any of them are into it?

Whoever made this gif deserves heaven

best girl tooru or tsu? other answers unacceptable

>next episode

Jirou is best.

Froppy!

Momo for wholesome goodness and big tits/rich
Mina for big tits and fun
Jirou for cute and rocking
Hagakure for cute
Tsuyu for death

>ALL MIGHT

>PLEASE

Not every anime needs some loser fucking twenty women.

Things changed

I wonder what the doctors and parents said when that was borned

Tooru is tied for 2nd with Momo, Jirou is the best

Neither.

So in the main series Pop Step would be 18 or 19 now, right?

Do you think Koichi and her are an item?

From one of these threads, can't help with a source

Does anyone have HnBA bait images?

What kind of life could a person with that quirk have?
Can he even talk?
Does he even have thumbs?
Would he even be able to function in society?
Being quirkless doesn't seem so bad when it's possible to turn out like this.

Most quirks have a monkey's paw/drawback that makes them balanced. What is his, aside from autism?
>Glycerin sweat
>The more he fights/moves, the sweatier he gets
>The sweatier he gets, the more powerful the explosion

Maybe he just has a transformation quirk, letting him turn into that dinosaur abomination.

y-you're not acting like the person All Might knew you could be

fapping with his quirk

the more he uses his explosions the more he gets hurt, if you watched the latest episode he explained that he had those gauntlets from his costume to compensate for that fact that if he makes a huge explosion he could break his arm just like deku

Monoma seems into it.

he can't masturbate which makes him extremely frustrated

Well it sounds like you've already decided to dislike the show. I'm not entirely sure what's bugging you about the plot and characters mid-season. What made Deku and Bakugou the way they are makes complete sense to the audience pretty quickly and those are the only two who get a lot of attention in season 1. Additionally, I don't know where you draw the line on what makes powers stupid. One of the series' greatest strengths is clearly establishing the limits of each character's power set.

Still not very balanced, as long as he has his costume. He was at a disadvantage there because all might knew everything about him. If he were to face anyone else they'd probably be dead before they could figure that out

>implying hori will still be alive by the time that happens

Bakugo's quirk has no weaknesses. That's what makes him so powerful. He has no hard counters (besides quirk erasers, but that applies to most).

He only got hurt when he decided to take a risk and go full power. He willingly went beyond his safety zone. You can't call that a drawback, it's just his upper limit.

Most quirks have a monkey's paw/drawback that makes them balanced. What is his, aside from lust/cowardice?
>Sticky balls with an adhesive that lasts all day
>The balls are strong enough to restrain All Might
>Can throw dozens of them before his scalp starts to bleed, and never seems to reach that limit outside of training, when he's intentionally going beyond his limit

Assuming he doesn't end up with cop man's sister.

He's vulnerable to cold.

>tsufags actually think Deku-kun will settle with the mutant frog
Talk about being delusional

I'v

Ehh I wouldnt mind more Deku Ochako spilling spaghetti.

Mei is for Power Loader.

mods are asleep post frog sex

You're right Uraraka, Aoyama is a sillyhead

What? Is someones head going inside his penis?

For the love of God, user, post the source.

I think it's supposed to be Tooru, even though if she was sucking him off, we wouldn't be seeing his penis.

Always Froppy, but Mina is close second. Pure waifu material. Would wed, and bed that girl. Honorable mentions for Momo having the best quirk.

e-hent nigger ai.org/ nigger g/ nigger 1100353/ nigger 5d9c8b11f0/

Long hair Ochako is nice

>he can't masturbate which makes him extremely frustrated

>Plain looking boy
Bitch you better back the fuck off

I was genuinely happy with Toga's voice.
I was waiting for so long for he appearance in the anime after reading the manga and my face lit up.

Why is she so ugly?

>Academy

He had no problems against Todoroki, though. Doesn't seem like a major weakness, provided he stays in Japan and not Siberia.

I agree, it's exactly the voice I was expecting for her

Really? l always imagine her witha lower pitch. Still like the voice tho.

Tsuyu looks more like her proto design. Glad Hori fixed her in the final stages in later chapters. She would look like just like another morose emo cunt.

>Mina

How can anyone else even compare?

Fags just wanting to go on vacation shitting up a thread?

better than the expressionless shit we got

What the fuck is going on here?