Holy fucking based

Holy fucking based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjYsb-us7kw
dailystormer.name/you-are-not-alone-24-of-americans-want-to-hatefuck-emma-gonzales/
youtube.com/watch?v=f4R8tMHNH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfe2FMDWB88
youtube.com/watch?v=26e5PqrCePk
youtube.com/watch?v=DsEricNqq_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

..she looks jewish though

That picture is somewhat unflattering.

She's decently cute. She fucked up, though. She revealed herself as an educator. She exposed her face. She was going to be found out at some point

youtube.com/watch?v=LjYsb-us7kw

>that article in the corner
dafuq

>it took three "journalists" to track down who runs a podcast

Strange though that teachers holding extremist views are only bad of they are on the right. Literal communists are more the norm than anyone center or center-right

>white

Not strange at all, leftists control the institutions therefore they control who gets in.

that is pretty based desu, even if she isn't white

That remaining videos on Youtube indicate that he's fairly normie. She's a conservative, who's somewhat familiar with Jewish influence in the media and banking, and perhaps a bit racially conscious.

Rest in peace this chick, her career is gonzo

Need to breed her with Enoch and see how beady eyed one human can get.

El Americana...

She didn't even try to be discreet about it.

She used her real name/picture on twitter.

great post

I want to see nudes of her

Halsey News is the site that belongs to the fat boomer kike who debates on bloodsports.
>(((MSM))) fake news slandering an innocent woman who doesn't want to be genocided
>imagine_Moi_Shock.jpg

kudos girl! regret nothing!

QREDITCEDIS, ;.

I wish there were some way to publicly support her

Serb

Any pics of her feet?

Silly woman for not being anonymous, but she's gonna get Shoah'd, RIP career. Probably a nice girl even if she's a little bat.

Pff of course, the way they were framing it I was expecting full 1488 roman salutes. I hate the media, how are they allowed to lie without push back.
hahaha
That was kind of dumb.

>“You’ve got the foot fetishists, who are a smaller number than us, and they’re just out there, everywhere on the internet, on Twitter with their ‘post feet’ memes, and we’re 24% of the population but we feel like we’ve got to live in the shadows? It’s just not fair. We’re people and we deserve to be treated like it. We can’t control this sick disease.”
>dailystormer.name/you-are-not-alone-24-of-americans-want-to-hatefuck-emma-gonzales/

And now she'll get death threats and probably lose her job because they made an article about her. It's like shooting yourself in the head. Don't know why they made it public, or why she allowed it. Unless she didn't, but if she did then it was basically public suicide for her.

>TFW this is a real article.
>That girl is underage
>1/4 of Americans
>Most of them are probably way older than her.

> based white

she looks pretty cute here still looks jewish though lol

Normies who take the red pill do crazy shit dude. They really do need an apprentice or some kind of support hotline for the freshly redpilled so they can call someone and get the help they need to not ruin their lives once they find out about the Jews and their minions.

what ever happended to the first amendment?

unconstitutional civil rights act is what happened. and giving the vote to anyone with a pulse.

So what? The leader of the antifa spin off BAMN is a middle school teacher who's in the news all the time

DailyStormer is satire. It's like The Onion but with racism.

Btw, I'm listening to her interview and she outed her co-teacher saying, "He was as non PC as me so we got along." She says a lot of silly things that I'm sure she is smacking herself for now. But good for her. I'm actually a teacher too. And it's a disgusting cesspool full of welfare leeches lowering the bar and drugging up kids who are either too smart and get bored, or have shitty parents and no discipline. Glad someone is speaking up. Homeschool your kids. And if anyone else is interested in education, work at a private/charter school. Good on her for taking one for the team. Watch these 2 Murdoch Murdoch episodes satirizing modern education.
>youtube.com/watch?v=f4R8tMHNH3U
>youtube.com/watch?v=Cfe2FMDWB88
And then this depressing documentary about how school shooters are victims of big pharma and how ADHD is made up.
>youtube.com/watch?v=26e5PqrCePk

I've noticed alot more of this redpill-itis hitting normies lately. The overton window is shifting.

Everybody involved in this story is jewish

Her problem is the problem with most people. We all want to be smart. We all want to think we're smart. We all want to show off how smart we think we are to others. I think it's a great plan for conservatives or pro-western or pro-american or Pro science (as controversial as the science might be) individuals to take up teaching positions. Molding the minds of the next generation is one of the most vital and important tasks at hand. But anyone taking part in such a task should check their narcissism at the door. Keep your views to yourself. We're talking to some extent about subterfuge and subversion. Even James Bond doesn't go around telling everyone he's a spy.

33 min mark the guy is speaking some Centrist talking points and so is she. God I fucking hate how the left slanders. This unironically made me a nazi. I tried to be like those two for so long, but every time I tried to find middle ground the left would chimp out and call me a nazi. Until I found myself in the darkest corners of the internet getting radicalized. Good job, HuffPo. Your article just made 3,000 more nazis.

Are any white people involved in white supremacy?
La Creatura in OP isnt white

Oh she is def fired. The majority of students are lminorities so there is no place for white supremacy. She will never work as a teacher again

Evette falarka or however the fuck you spell that BAMN middle school teachers shit name.

Dios mio...

her eyebrows are weird lol

It’s likely she didn’t realize she’d be turned into an unwitting Nazi overnight if people found out. She’s basically got to change her name and move now. That or give up her career as a school teacher and find some white Chad to breed a bunch of kids with.

I want to marry this woman what do i do

Thats the fun y part. She acted like dumb white trash and ruined her life just loke a Cletus
She is done. Her degree is useless any employer googling her will see her white supremacist views and she is going to be fired.
She will be blowing black guys for rent money inside of 6 months

Hope she enjoys working at walmart now

>>Welcome to walmart how can I help you today?

She’ll be fine. Decently attractive women don’t actually need to support themselves. Her degree being useless won’t matter when she’s home schooling all 8 of her hwhite children.

Wal mart wont even hire white supremacists. She is looking at fast food or prostitution.
What a dumb bitch

lol exactly. Non of this white supremacist crap matters and it is also unnecessary. The entire western world caters to white people. White people already have the wealth and influence so why endanger that by doing stupid shit like this?

Right I am sure she is gonna marry spme cletus from alabama and live chained to a stove. That was her plan all along.

>la goblina

she's start youtube videos and become massively popular

Greed. White supremacists want gibs and free shit based on the color of their skin. Ever wonder why poor whites are the backbone of the supremacy circus?Because they want midle and upper class whites to give then shit
Sprry Jethro I value free trade more than your shitty factory job. Maybe get an education and then they can afford nice things too

Right Youtube is well known for letting white nationalists monetize their platform.

ANTI-SEMITIC CONSPIRACY THEORIES? Ugh, how dare she! Truly the worst of the worst! There is nothing worse on this earth than ANTI-SEMITISM!!!

I imagine most American teachers are secretly racist as fuck, they have to try and teach nignogs who would rather be in the street slinging dope or rapping on soundcloud. Living hell.

I bet she could find a 6 figure Chad in less than 10 YouTube videos. Women have this shit on easy mode. A 5/10 turns into a solid 8/10 the second she publicly says the 14 words.

Is she dare I say /ourlagoblina/

Shes not even white. This LARPING needs to stop

obvious jew is obvious

also this sort of "journalism" should be illegal. it's just harassment.

What is she ? I find it interesting the most racist individuals are people who are not even really white. They seem to be of Hispanic origin.

This
And then we'll have yet another e-celeb for shareblue to character assassinate every other thread

Serbian

Jesus, it's like Bizzaro world. Normally the person in that position is a psycho marxist trying to warp the kids minds....... Maybe gen z warped her mind and she became redpilled and went full 1488 over a podcast.

How is she less white or more jewish looking than, let's say: Goebbels, Himmler or Heydrich?

Since when does white equal nordic?

Damn come to think of it no company in American hires open white supremacists. Even though ironically most US companies are run by closet white supremacists. Look if you want to be a white nationalist or supremacist just dont bring that shit into publically funded or a private company. This whole I am coming out of the closet as a white supremacist tactic is failing.

This sort of thing is both bad and good. Bad that the left will get her fired but good that I know we have full 1488 teachers out there.

her origins

more flattering photo

1488 teachers have always been out there lol. All that 1488 and muh supreme race means shit when you rely on private companies or the gibment to pay your bills.

Just do what I do: say that you want smart high IQ people in the country and that no one with an IQ below 90 or so should be allowed in. It achieves pretty much the exact same end goal, just through "non-racist" language.

As a black man I would fuck the shit out of her. I bet she secretly enjoys black cocku desu. Honestly my fellow racist white males, you should not trust these females out here claiming to be 1488. Even laura southern had a few black dicks in her and she enjoyed it.

I.Q is a flawed science

She looks jewish as fuck though lmao.

They’re not going to cancel your gibs for being a WN. If this lady was part of the teacher’s union she’ll probably end up getting a nice severance and be able to collect unemployment. She’ll have a solid 6 months to figure things out.

... No it isn't

Yes but Bolsheviks are protected by the system

Based :^)

You ignore the fact the vast vast majority of white racists are just dump white trash and destitute. L

>brown eyes
into the ovens she goes

She's made her picture bright to look more White, mongrels do this all the time.

She is going to love the bbc when she needs cash. I hope she gets addicted to heroin

They’re also not educated decent looking females.

dude...

I am talking about employment here not gibs. In a world dominated by social media, once your face is out there in a negative light you are done. You think in 6 months her identity as a piece of shit will disapear? Her best bet is to continue her career as a piece of shit and continue making podcasts. This is assuming even her podcasts can be monetized. Companies don't want anything to do with open white supremacists, governments are off limits because it is public funded. People who come out the closet as piece of shit really cannot survive. At least not in large numbers.

This is just proof thst everyone has an alt right podcast now a days.

>women need to be employed
Very progressive of you

>someone who's not important, is not an elected official who has any sort of legislative power or anything like that, has personal views that they express outside of work on their own time to people not connected to their job that happen to not jive with what is currently politically popular
>this is a news story

The fuck?

nice try turk, but shes a croat

>can teach kids marxist theory and go to antifa riots in your free time
>can't hold and right wing beliefs when teaching children
huuuHHHHHHHHH VeRy fair haha!!!! evil nazis! MAAAaaakeesss you think!

100% Hosed, unfortunately. Maybe a bright young lawyer can get footage of a black supremacist teacher and at least make a circus of it.

> food and housing fall from the sky

You are right, she can always suck big black dicks on the street for money now. So much for muh superior IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsEricNqq_Y

The le 56% is trying imply that she will be married to some closet supremacist chad. why the fuck would a supremacist chad want this horse faced bitch?

You have to compete with me.

I know that's the leftist fantasy, but is it reality? Most employers really don't give a flying fuck what you did in the past.
Furthermore, look at what they do when their own kind fuck up and get fired. Melissa Glick, George Ciccariello-Maher, Michael Isaacson. They lose their jobs only to be rehired as professors at another school.

>why the fuck would a supremacist chad want this horse faced bitch?

Because of her views, of course. Do you have any idea how rare modern women who hold these views are?

I'd rather date a 5 who shares my beliefs than a 9 who believes in retarded self-destructive progressive nonsense.

So much for high I.Q.

We wuz white and shieet

she is horse face lol