The Luciferian Doctrine

youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtu.be/9PpInwH3Y6I
youtu.be/KCkoIEbjbsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

SIGN IT! Save the Aryan race!

Yeah but the Luciferian doctrine is particular to the neoplatonic/zoroastrian/muslims/Jew outsiders that the Templars ran into.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

That's a statue of Phaedrus, not Plutarch.

JEB IS A NAME FOR JEB IS THE ANTICHRIST! Sup Forums saved the world with its meme magic!

youtu.be/9PpInwH3Y6I

prove it!

bump

BEGONE KIKE! JEW! FAGOTT! NIGGER!
E
G
O
N
E
>praise

SIEG HEIL faggots, kalki is coming for you

Why don't Christians bump thread? It's like all you care about is D&C

Actually it looks more like Socrates.

The two other guys had more hair, also Socrates is the more gnomish of the three.

What is this?

STFU you're a weak pathetic baby talking about looks and ignoring thread.

bump

DIE!

Plutarch was a pagan christkike.

youtu.be/KCkoIEbjbsM

That's retarded

>more babbling made-up shit based on older made-up shit
>this time with old man doodles.
Can't we just get beyond this bullshit?

I like Luciferianism as much as the next guy but posting videos of boring old faggots makes the cause seem like a joke.

Why do Satanists have eyes and lips that are red and irritated? Because they're up all night doing shit? Or because they literally eat shit? Or because of drinking blood? Wtf?

Triggered, christcuck? Or are you just desperate for (You)s?

>I like Luciferianism as much as the next guy but posting videos of boring old faggots makes the cause seem like a joke.
Nigger I posted two based info videos. You're dumb and unworthy of me. I spit on you and your blood

bump

Is this WILLITH?

Yeah your info videos are retardedly boring and that guy sounds like he's choked on too many dicks. Image is everything

Oh fuck I've been caught

>Yeah your info videos are retardedly boring and that guy sounds like he's choked on too many dicks. Image is everything
Image is everthing? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW fuck off Kardashian. Fucking hell

You don't belong here.

I can tell that you're just some kid trying to be edgy and counter culture by what you've posted. You will never convince anyone by being a massive faggot about it

there's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold. and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving.

it really makes me wonder.

>I can tell that you're just some kid trying to be edgy and counter culture by what you've posted. You will never convince anyone by being a massive faggot about it
I'm old.

You're not a man. And I wish this were the old days of shitposting rebellion like the 1770s so I could take you out of the pub and beat the living cunt out of your arrogant ass, because I could, would and should. You need it, baby. You know you do.

>If this was 1770 I'd FUCK YOU UP
>Look how tough I am over the internet!!

You're just proving me right

>Look how tough I am over the internet!!
oooh I didn't see that meme coming. Good generic come back there. Good thing we have you here reinforcing basic memes. Drop a grumpy cat eyeroll brah. You're the blue collar worker of internet culture!

Fucking plebs sicken me

this codswallop deserves a braining with a mug of ale dare i say

Maybe don't be a basic meme then? It's time to take a break from Sup Forums kid

Fuck off, you're socially isolated asf

It's becoming more and more apparent that you're an edgy 14 year old

>this codswallop deserves a braining with a mug of ale dare i say
aye!

>Fuck off, you're socially isolated asf
MEME LORDS!

Fucking posers

>user

fucking poser

bump

Woah guys we better be careful, lets not get on this guys bad side! He's got the devil and if this was 1770 he'd kick our asses!

>He's got the devil
Da fuck?

You can't comprehend this thread. You're nu/pol/. You want to meet IRL? Give me your address.

Checked, dont troll the edgelord or we'll get whats coming to us

>Checked, dont troll the edgelord or we'll get whats coming to us
You're god damn right. You'll get a proper education and you hate that shit.

You love the blacked meme. You love repetitive insults. You love flagging for controversy.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

You sound like a pussy

>braindead christcucks shitting up the thread
not unlike europe the past 2000 years

I'm going to fuck your bitch, Kushner. Here I come.

>braindead christcucks shitting up the thread
>not unlike europe the past 2000 years
You can't redpill on Sup Forums anymore

bump

bump

bump

.pol/ is dead

bump

Moloch is a Canaanite god. It is not a title: melek means king, but mōlek is a name. This was a distinction made in the second temple period.
Moloch is not Yaweh. Yaweh was a different deity which layer absorved Ba'al and a El when the Israelites went full monotheistic.

>Moloch is a Canaanite god. It is not a title
I don't know. It only exists in the Bible. There is no other record. And it means "Lord"

was he crying before making this vid?

>I don't know
Exactly. You don't know. It doesn't mean lord. It meant king in Hebrew but later it is pronounced molek which is a name (Μολοχ appears in the septuagint). Ba'al means the lord, but then again it was used to talk about Hadad, just as the jews used Adonai when referring to Yahweh.

>It meant king in Hebrew
But there was no "Hebrew". It never existed and what you mean is Aramaic which means that the words translate to "lord".

Don't get snotty with me faggot. If you don't even know that Hebrew is just a Aramaic word for random NOMADS, then you don't belong here. Go back to your church and suck off your Priest.

By the way, your meme flag is a Rothschild scam to destroy America. Jews ran the slave trade and feared the Greenback

Yeah, he was balllling. Your dad. Peterson is your dad and his wife is a Jew

>Satanism
bunch of hedonists and snowflakes "nuh uh no one has any authority over me" immature shit heads.

come on man. This isn't the 80s. No one gives a fuck about satanism. You are just part of the mass of fruit loops like the rest of the "LOOK AT ME" three-spirit body positive other-kin queers.

It's okay to have virtues of strength and get away from the cucky self-hatred of christianity.
But luciferian/satanist shit is just so passe.

U mad?
Baaaka.

that's a terrible comeback, son.

Why did you ignore everything to act all smart and superior. That's not at all what the thread is about

>that's a terrible comeback, son.
Kiss your mommy

durrr what? Youhavememes?

Holy rare.

Your thread had potential, but you just had to lash out like a petulant faggot while posting irrelevant shit images. good job.