Shingeki no bahamut

What was this face trying to convey, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_j9i_N6wmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A indecisive character.

>i'm about to rape your beloved series and there's nothing you can do about it

Complete idiocy.

Is he an idiot?

Yep, he killed himself for a guy that, as far as he knew, had been getting off on killing and torturing children, called for the murder of Mugaro, and jailed and taunted the person he admires most.

F

Such a fucking retard doesn't deserve his wife.

The dragon eggs are ready.

Like she knows this shit was gonna bomb and she looks to the audience like "you clowns are in for a ride"

Did Cheerios even move anything besides his eyes during this segment?

He's too cool for moving or talking.

>yfw it's gonna be retarded but gorgeously animated so you're still gonna watch the final episode

Any chance of a final episode turnaround redemption of the whole series?

This, hot boys who show emotion aren't sugoi enough.

Did he ever manage to fill her cold, rotting womb full of semen?

Nope but if there's one perk to him being dead it's that Rita can now ride him it oblivion.

>will now be a zombie and live forever with qt loli wife
He should have done it sooner

>She revives only his penis and calls it Rollie.

infatuation with a genocidal tyrant trying to kill her friends

No, even if somehow Nina and Cherios die the rest of the characters went to shit already.

At least the Cheerios-Nina thing appears to be as dead as Kaisar now

Your naivety is admirable.

Oh my god dude you are so cute. I can't wait to see your disappointment.

How so when her dumbness is still trying to save him?

Only one thing could salvage Virgin Soul for me and that's Favaro seeing Amira again but there's no indication that will happen. Amira is completely gone.

Goddamn this whole fight was retarded. I know it aimed at rule of cool and drama but goddamn did it not make any sense whatsoever.
>Onyx shitters take off their gear
>now they're perfectly pierceable by Azazel's sneks
>he doesn't shred them with his sneks
>even though he raped an entire ship full of soldiers and several golems
>Azazel and Jeanne bother to fight the Onyx shitters on foot with swords instead of raping the whole ship together with Cheerios like they have been doing the whole episode
Must be Cheerios' 4th wall breaking plot armour.

A complete waste of potential.

Once upon I time i thought Nina was gonna be a fun character. I never thought I'd hate a Nina more than the CG one but here we are now.

>pic
Is that supposed to be 2ch posts ran through google translation?

Reminder that Kaiser died for Charioce's sins, so everyone should be nice to Charioce now and get along with him.

Yes, been browsing the threads and what google translate has been putting out was amusing.

>bahamut blows up the capital
>cheerios and nina scream as they burn to death
>bahamut blows up rest of the world, rebooting the universe
>this all happens in the first 3 minutes
>new op plays
>the s2 finale is actually the s3 pilot
>favaro/kaisar hijinks ensue

Embarrassed + confused?
Also the drawing style is the reason why I won't pick up the series. Anyone else here who dislikes the drawing style?

Does anyone want to spoil me on what happened after they killed mugaro.

I'll be satisfied with this series as long as they don't kill Bahamit for good.

Incidentally, didn't the S1 girl become the seal or something? Does that mean Cheeries killed true bets girl too, by destroying the seal?

>Ragdemon & Holy Girl
>When we last saw our heroes they were facing off against their toughest foe yet.
>The dreaded Lord Neutral Fag.

MAPPA's mature drawing style is one of their redeeming features you utter faggot.

You mean the characters actually having lips? Last thing we need is more generic art.

>"Face it, Ragdemon. Once I have my way concepts like justice or liability will no longer exist. All will be muddled under a vague concept of understanding,where nobody is responsible for their actions."

>You fiend! Holy plot-contrivance, Ragdemon! His neutrality is simply too strong. I can already feel myself abandoning my justified anger.

Bad choice of color for her underwear there.

>Don't worry old chum, Lord Neutral Fag may have fought us to a draw. But he's far too willy-nilly to actually win. Lets combine our powers.

>Incidentally, didn't the S1 girl become the seal or something? Does that mean Cheeries killed true bets girl too, by destroying the seal?
Who the fuck knows? The writers has been skipping over on a lot of important details like how the fuck Charioce got Bahamut to follow him to Dromos, why breaking the seal never posed him any trouble etc.

>And thus the day is once again saved from the forces of neutrality. Thanks to Ragdemon and Holy Girl.
>But how will they deal with their arch nemesis Nina, the retarded reptile?
>Find out next week.
>Same Rag-time.
>Same Rag-channel.

The one thing I would like them to do is for Bahamut to recognise Favaro - he did get right up to his eye and stayed there chatting with the girl for a while, after all.

I wish you didn't have a reason to drag the old revenge-murderguy, but you do.

What's the seal these days? Bahamut was sent to another dimension, not imprisoned in their dimension like previously.

She's not exactly a seal for the above reason, she fused with Bahamut to free it.

I don't know why it annoy me but lips alone wouldn't bother me at all.

Five more days lads. How do you think this trainwreck is going to end?

Cat mouths don't work with lips. Her OP face would look much better without the lips.

The way I see it Favaro destroyed the keys inside her and sent Bahamut to another dimension with his strike. It's really unclear what actually happened to her though.

Mappa lips for male characters need to make a comeback

I don't know but I want to penetrate it

The Jeanne-Sofiel outfit is really bland overall, they should have used more variety and from Sofiel's color scheme. But hey she's not Charioce/Nina/Alessand so no fucks given.

I expect a full on Cheerios/Nina wank. They took the title from Run Lola Run, a movie about a red head trying to save her boyfriend and altering reality three times to achieve it. The whole culmination of the series is just going to be Nina saving Cheerios.

Honestly my expectations are so low I just don't want Nina and Charioce to get a happy end.

She wants to fuck.

His lipstick gives him more charm, somehow.

The title could also be inspired off Run, Joey Run
youtube.com/watch?v=9_j9i_N6wmA

Which is actually even more maddening

You are now imagining Bahamut chasing Cheerios' shark ship around the continent while Benny Hill plays in the background.

I'm going to be salty as fuck if they actually killed off Kaisar like that. For a character who has been with us since the first scene of the entire series in S1, they sure fucked him over hard in VS.

>yfw

Daddy please don't
It wasn't his fault
He means so much to me
Daddy please don't
We're gonna get married
Just you wait and see

Every night, the same old dream,
I hate to close my eyes
I can't erase the memory,
The sound of Julie's cry

She called me up, late that night
She said, "Joe, don't come over,
My Dad and I just had a fight
And he stormed out the door

I've never seen him act this way,
My God, he's goin' crazy
He said he's gonna make you pay
For what we done, he's got a gun
So run, Joey run, Joey run!"

Daddy please don't
It wasn't his fault
He means so much to me
Daddy please don't
We're gonna get married
Just you wait and see

Got in my car, drove like mad
'Til I reached Julie's place,
She ran to me, with tear-filled eyes
And bruises on her face

All at once I saw him there,
Sneakin' up behind me (Watch out!)
Then Julie yelled, "He's got a gun!"
And she stepped in front of me

Suddenly, a shot rang out
And I saw Julie falling
I ran to her, I held her close
When I looked down, my hands were red!
And here's the last words Julie said...

Daddy please don't
It wasn't his fault
He means so much to me
Daddy please don't
We're gon...na get... mar...ried...

>Michael is the closest Jeanne has to a boyfriend
>dies by her hand
>Kaisar is the closest Jeanne has to a boyfriend, (though more like a gay best friend really)
>dies by her hand

Fate dictates that Jeanne take the yuri route.

I dream of a finale where Cheerios and Nina would jusy not appear. There are so many actually interesting things to cover and those two offer so much of nothing. I'm not even saying this with a hint of malice. They are just such a noooothing while other characters and storylies carry the whole show.

MURDERBUDDIES!

Nina dies?

Cool.

Did some different writer do that short story of Kaisar and Jeanne? They had actually chemistry there and their interactions were nice. In VS they barely interact. Whoever did those shorts should have been in charge of Virign Soul. Imagine what we could have gotten.

I really wish this would be the case since it means one of them dies, but this is more likely

Alessand did nothing wrong.

Their faces sums up my reaction perfectly. Half of me is sad while the other half is just annoyed that Kaisar would do something so utterly retarded.

>kaisar gets kebab'd
>nobody gives a fuck because bahamut now decided to do something after so kindly waiting
Truly a worthless sacrifice.

Fucking fund it

What's with this series and dindus that did everything wrong?

The writer is a female who specializes in soap operas.

Azazel's low quality squint is perfect.

Why are they doing offensive Chinaman impressions?

What is this series meant to be about?

Forgiving Hitler.

23 episodes and I still have no fucking clue. I guess the moral of VS is that woman are retarded, being a moralfag will get you killed and if you are hot you can get away with anything and have some thirsty teenage slut defend till the very end.

Retarded teenage girl acts as an interpreter for her silent world saving boyfriend

>nobody gives a fuck
Charioce is the one one who didn't give a fuck. Jeanne looked like she was about to have a mental breakdown and go full PTSD, Azazel was taken aback, Favaro literally can't believe this bullshit, Nina is shocked and Rita has a full on breakdown. They care but Bahamut is kind of a big deal.

Is this from glee?
>mfw a musical finale doesn't even sound that bad, because it can't get worse anyway

user pls even the show gave more of a fuck about Alessand.

Since I have no expectations, I'm actually excited to see how bad the finale is going to be. Because there is no fucking way it's going to be good. They have way too much shit to deal with in the span of one episode.

Why did they changed the writer to begin with? Was the precious one unable to work?

This
I'm just going to sit back and enjoy watching them trying to wrap up this shitshow
After that I'll rewatch Genesis

Obviously, at this point there's no freaking way that Charioce's plan will fail. Scrap the pointless scenes of Nina dwelling on her feelings and we could have had a long finale riddled with twists. Fucking wasted.

say that again bitch
>inb4 3dpd

I just want to say that I would have loved to have a daddy like Azazel back when I was a shota.

This.

Kaizar from season 1 is completely different from season 2

Why?

I like him better in season 1

I still can't quite believe Cheerios and Nina's bland romance is supposed to be the whole point of this show. I know it is but its like my mind refuses to accept it.

They wasted a lot of time on the whole ordeal.
I mean the only reason for the big bracelet heist plan was to give Nina and Charioce an excuse to dance again.
After that it was basically:
>It doesn't come off? K THX BYE.

I'm so fucking salty about this whole goddamn Nina/Cheerios romance. Nina does nothing except thirst after literally hitler's dick and forgive him for every atrocity that he has ever committed. Cheerios tried to save the world in the most pants-on-head retarded way imaginable and this show is stretching every way it possibly can to make him seem like a gud boi who dindu nuffin wrong. I cannot believe I sat through 24 episodes of this hoping that the romance would just get dropped or Nina would stop being a total fucking imbecile. The writer does everything in her power to push her faggot ship while ruining everything that made the first season good. I would be willing to bet everything I own that somehow Nina saves muh greater good fuckface and he kills bahamut and they live happily ever after and everyone forgives him.

So, why exactly is it that Charioce couldn't just tell the gods "hey, I need this technology to kill Bahamut"
really getting my noggin joggin, cherrios

he didn't snap the demon brats neck to steal his knife. he might still be alive if he did

And that shows why it's so vapid. It's just a string of random romance scenes but there's no coherent and genuine love story behind it. It's just a teenage crush on steroids. It's forced and shallow because the relationship isn't even explored or properly established. Cheerios and Nina never even had a genuine relatable conversation. It's like I'm watching some alien mating ritual. And the worst thing about it is that that abomination steals screen time from characters who really need this finale to be about them.

Because the writer didn't bother to actually watch Genesis or look at the lore of the game.

When Bahamut showed up in the past everyone put aside their differences and worked together in sealing him away.
But instead of informing the other races about Bahamut's imminent and undeniable return, somebody's fucking butler decides to keep it a secret, installs a figurehead monarch and enact a decade long, complicated and faulty plan, based on the scribbling of a madman, which could have gone south at any juncture.

The only way this story makes any sense is if you throw everything you know about the setting out of the window and give yourself brain damage.

I'm PRAYING that they stick to the theme where an arrogant character fails because they bet everything on a wild card (Azazel - Nina, Gabriel - Mugaro, Cheerios - Dromos). Cheerios fails and cries for a bit, Mugaro stepps in and saves the day, Nina saves Cheerios and they fuck off to nobodycares where. Otherwise it's just brazen Cheerios wank, not that it already isn't but still.

The scene would have been improved immensely by having him try to strangle the kid and then getting stabbed. There was absolutely no sense trying to make Alessand look like a good boy who cares about children at that point.