While Donald trump wants to build a wall

> While Donald trump wants to build a wall.
> kicking out trans out of the military.
> grabbing women by the cuck.
> firing the head of the FBI because he was investigating him.
Bill Clinton got impeached by getting a blowjob.

And rape someone. And grope another woman in the oval office. And lie about it under oath. And let your harpy of a wife attack those women for telling the truth. And bomb an aspirin factory in bumfuck Africa to try to distract attention from your shenanigans.

According to Hillary, "all women should be believed." But when they accused Bill of sexual assault, they were liars, right?

According to the leftist narrative, any sexual relationship with a disparity of power (boss-subordinate) is at least sexual harassment, if not outright rape. But Monica the intern blowing Bill the president (essentially the CEO of the USA) was a consensual relationship and none of anyone's business.

SAGE

but that's not true, OP, he got in trouble, and subsequently impeached, for lying to a grand jury, which is a very serious offense, but you know this and are just being dishonest

>all I did was get a Blowjob
His sexual adventures made Weinstein look like Mr. Rodgers.
Clinton has been abusing power for decades and has been scandal after scandal.

You forgot the great policy of "Don't ask, Don't tell"

It’s a comparison. Bill didn’t do worst things than Donald, except the bombing of the factor. However, Donald have done things that nobody knows about. Possible covered by the Russian hackers.

>he might have done things

Bill's hustle of I'm one of you guys is on par with Bush. Shame his hag couldn't pull the same ruse.

fucker was importing cocaine like crazy, he fucking introduced the cia to narcos, fuck all the clintons

> While Donald trump wants to build a wall.
Walls work. See Israel and Hungary.
> kicking out trans out of the military.
Mentally ill people shouldn't be serving, and that's what trannies are.
> grabbing women by the cuck.
wat
> firing the head of the FBI because he was investigating him.
No, Comey was fired because he destroyed the integrity of the FBI.

none of those are bad things.
libs btfo!!! how will they ever... damn you're fucking tedious and stupid.

Correct Bill, that's all you did.
Trump on the other hand is trying to get a lot of shit done.

This. OP is just a nigger.

He lied in a deposition, which is a crime. Also Waco, OKC (indirectly), NAFTA, Glass Steagall, and some other shit I'm forgetting.

Actually, he raped several women and then lied about on the witness stand in court.

Republicans impeached Based Bill because he balanced the budget.

wrong

I want to know the PROS of Donald trump.

There's nothing conservashits hate more than fiscal responsibility

You have to go back

>However, Donald have done things that nobody knows about
lmao

He was impeached for lying under oath you fucking retard. It had nothing to do with Monica Lewinski. Not to mention, Bill finished his second term despite the fact that he got impeached

that's cause he was acquitted by the senate fuckhead

I think you meant to say Kikes got rid of Based Bill because he balanced the budget. The Fed was on suicide watch and our Jewish monetary system was having an existential crisis. It was fucking amazing.

>acquitted by a Liberal senate
Imagine my shock. And that just shows the same thing will happen to Trump if he somehow gets indicted.

>Build a wall
Border control is essential to the health and survival of a nation state.

>Kicking trans out of the military
I thought you leftists were really concerned about the mentally ill getting ahold of personal arms, much less heavy weapons. Have you changed your position?

>Grabbing women by the cuck
"They let you do it" turns out women are attracted to rich and powerful men.

>Firing the head of the FBI
Who was participating in partisan politics and grandstanding about a Russian conspiracy theory that turned out to be the product of an intelligence community rubber stamp that he was aware of.

>>acquitted by a Liberal senate

Republicans controlled the Senate u fucking retard.

If it was just a BJ, why did he try to LIE and commit perjury? His housing bill DESTROY the banks, our stock market and economy.

and then proceeded to lie under oath.

now they have their servant in charge

>If it was just a BJ, why did he try to LIE

any man would lie about it u fucking retarded conservative SJWs

The whole point is why Donald trump should be impeached I don’t list everything.

And war crimes.

bombing shithole yugoslavia was an improvement