Are you a lonely driver?

Are you a lonely driver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dNF5sic8WHo
projectjdmdorifto.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tntdrg5N1M
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2hUKswc9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is initial D actually good or is it just memes?

It's great.

Why?

Season 1-3 is good, project d kinda killed the series

It's a relatable show for anyone remotely interested in cars. Stage 1 anyway.

>It's a relatable show
So it's boring

Fuck off busrider

Saying something is relatable to someone you don't know implies it's boring. Prove me wrong. You literally can't

youtu.be/dNF5sic8WHo

No but I am a Holy Diver

Reminder /o/ is making an Initial D game

projectjdmdorifto.tumblr.com/

1 season is great,other ones are just the same thing over and over, i would rate them below average
Though i would rate the ending 10/10

it's fucking good.

Better than I expected it to be.
Watch the first few episodes. If it doesn't hook you in, drop it.

You've been down too long in the midnight sea.

So don't watch it, why do you think we care?

Yes

watch season 1 and pretend that it ends there. Its possible to wrap it all up right there and be left with an amazing racing anime with top tier eurobeat

I'm just pointing something out. What are you going on about.

Is this real? This is too hilarious to be true

Season 1 is fantastic, 2 and 3 are pretty good but not as good. The rest is racer of the week bs, the only good race after s3 is between Keisuke and God Foot.

I am filled with hope for this game

Thought season 1 was just average if I'm being honest. Worst part was the first episode and the complete 180 of character just to try and get a surprise out of the audience. I like Eurobeat but the characters are just too generic.

I'm a drunk driver

>the only good race after s3 is between Keisuke and God Foot.

>not the FC - R34 grim reaper battle
absolute shit taste detected

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tntdrg5N1M
if this doesn't interest you in anyway, then don't watch it

It's a nice scene, definitely one of the highlights, but the fact that this isn't live-action does take away from the spectacle. That's just how I feel about it. You can make a computer generated image do anything.

DECENT MUSIC
GOOD PACING (UNTIL YOU JUST GET BORED OF THE CONCEPT)
FUN - DOESN'T TAKE ITSELF SERIOUSLY BUT HAS THE 'SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF' FOR SKILL LEVEL

IS ABOUT RACING UNDER AT LEAST PLAUSIBLE CONDITIONS UNLIKE YOUR SEASONAL FANTA-SHIT

I don't even like cars and thought this anime was good. It's definetly worth giving a try even if you think you won't like it, not like watching it for an hour is a big investment to see if you will like it

>DECENT MUSIC
Try great music. Eurobeat is the best.

>Plausible
SUWAHH TEKUNIKUUUuuu

I never had interest in any car related until I saw this shit. The hype I had watching the first season was on the rooftop.

>GREAT MUSIC
Try THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

Keiskues races are the best parts of 4&5. Infact if there is one reason to watch 4&5 its keiskues races
>fog race

I'm an almost sober driver

I got caught DUI for a vehicle inspection, don't do it. I'm stuck walking for the next 3 years.

FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TOGETHERRRRRRr

NANDATO

God foot battle wins because of back on the rocks

It's insanely good but this image is accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2hUKswc9E

Only means you are boring

Yes. Wanna race?

I actually got a license this spring, didn't drive a car since I finished my course at the driving school though. I'll probably never use this skill, so what a waste of time that was.

yes

i loved first stage, the battles are great. if you can't get into the first couple episodes drop it because it doesn't get any better

Is Takumi okay?

So I'm boring and then it would relate to me implying it would be boring. Shows how much you thought that one through

Gun Gunfire

I'm not interested in cars and I like it. It has the same intensity as any other spokon, things like the glass of water and eurobeat.

Only bad thing it's the neanderthal 3D but that's all.

Yeah my Shit can blew a head gasket and i have been waiting for a factory fucking gasket for two weeks, NJ Subaru service centers/part department are trash

I've been reading the manga and it's becoming pretty monotone after the project d introduction.

It turns into "car of the week" after Project D gets introduced. None of the races actually pertain to the narrative like the ones prior did.

He wins too many races through dumb shit. Some guy hit a fucking cat or whatever but he didn't because this headlights were off. That's just ridiculous.

My personal favorite is the race where Takumi's biggest challenge is not being afraid of some vague threat made by his opponent before the race. 5th Stage also has plenty of shit like this.

At least Keisuke was a baller walking up to the "gangsters" with a tire iron in hand ready to fuck them up.