She's running

She's running.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkNSwibJQjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How? She can hardly walk

If this was real she'd have gone full pandering mode like usual:
Me an Willie seen Black Panther an it was lit, y'all needs to see it rite now!

>shillary shilling a movie

she still owns the dnc so if she decides to run they won't have a choice but to accept her as their candidate.

didn't stop FDR

I went to watch it last week. It was nowhere near as good as people made it and there was nowhere near as much cultural Marxism as others wanted to imply. It's become popular because it's a film for black people, simple but true. I only went to see it because me black girlfriend wanted to see it for that very reason. She came out disappointed that it wasn't as good as people had been making out.

The thing is I get where they're coming from but it doesn't make the film not shit.

It was a pretty typical MCU film with an african coat of paint. The pandering was there but not was offensive as Sup Forums implied.

More or less it was in-line with the other MCU films as serviceable cape films. The globalist part of the film was probably the worst, you have a hyper successful nation predicated upon withholding its great success and wealth because someone cried and shit.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I'm not big on superhero movies, I've probably seen about half a dozen and I don't know if stuff like the Dark Knight trilogy really count, don't know enough about it. Regardless, I regard most superhero films I've seen as averae movies that are easy to watch and you don't have to think much about. In my opinion this one wasn't a good one.

She's running to Haiti to rape, torture
and murder a few chickens and cheese
pizzas.

For her life.

She poured her hot sauce all over her popcorn

Courting dat black vote doe, look how easily they are fooled

Whya re these nigs so dumb fug theya re so easy to manipulate its almsot like kids to vote dem and they will get candy fucking dumfucks, why did the south lose the civil war, iamgine how great america would be without nig nogs

M A D A M
A
D
A
M

did she bring some hot sauce in her purse XD #THATSMYGIRL

I hope so. I'd love to see the_donald leave this board

FPBP

You could say the same about poor whites who believed that their mining jobs are coming back any time soon. Idiots who think it's a good idea for hardware to be manufactured in the US and cost $10,000 for the latest iPhone.

"with Bill" like anyone believes she spends more than 1 second she ahs to with him...

Gahh she's repulsive

B L A C K P O W E R
L
A
C
K
P
O
W
E
R

Please clap...

did she take her hot sauce and death row pantsuit??

Wtf? I love America bending over and getting its anus internationally reamed while child slaves in Asia stitch Nikes for pennies a day now.

>Hillary got ahold of her phone and now everyone knows she fully cracked on election night.

kek

Not where I live. Not a Trump sign in sight and the vast majority of the area is in tech

>a great message

What state?

Oregon. It basically a red army with Portland taking an epic blue shit in the corner.

She was so hot back in the day, how can you guys not want her?

Well that makes sense since she’s Satan

>Chronic liar, murderer, traitor, jewish puppet, Soros' lapdog, mentally and physically ill, lost rigged election, constant seizures, best friends with several rapists.
>Presidential material

More proof that libcucks are dumb as fuck kek

#hillaryshealth
/r/ing the 9/11 toss hillary in a van webm

#notmysideofbeef

Please yes. The Dems haven't learned anything from the 2016 defeat, I really want to see them just go with Hillary again, get BTFO again, and see the party get destroyed.
>t. Ex-Democrat

>ex-ass
Storytime

>city faggots
FTFY

I DONT FEEL NO WAYS TIRED
youtube.com/watch?v=zkNSwibJQjk
I COME TOO FAAAAR

>Storytime
I support environmentalism, healthcare, LGBT rights, etc. But the modern left has been overtaken by anti-male gender politics, and since pic-related has become the standard-bearer for what the Dems want, I left. I'm not a conservative or Trump supporter, I'm just not going along with the stupidity and misandry of the Dems anymore.