You know she has a point

You know she has a point
Something being in the constitution doesn't mean its set in stone

twitter.com/DanaSchwartzzz/status/969992293242433536

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2018/02/maryland-sheriff-says-it-will-be-civil-war-before-gun-confiscation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's right though. The Constitution was meant to be changed as time went on. Amending the Constitution is the legal way and if they can achieve it I'm all for it. Better than unconstitutional legislation or executive orders.

The 19th ammendment?

Well have at it, you only need 80% of the States to ratify it.

Fucking cuck

thats right. and since we now agree, we know what the next course of action is. just repeal the second ammendment and you can start passing actual gun laws. until then, fuck off.

We should repeal the 13th amendment.

It is logistically impossible to disarm the population of the united states of america.

>ban guns
>US government becomes even more authoritarian and completely fucks everyone over
>try to get 2nd amendment reinstated
>Government just goes "nah we're gonna shred the constitution and there is nothing you can do about it"

wow awesome plan lets just do this for no reason like you say

>using a failed blanket ban on "thing I don't like because some people misuse it" as an example of why we should have a blanket ban on "thing I don't like because some people misuse it"
Olympic gold for mental gymnastics

> constitution doesn’t matter
> so when are we getting slaves back and taking women’s right to vote away?

The constitution is just a piece of paper. And that is precisely why founding fathers wanted to population to be armed.

You can repeal or rewrite paper. You can't oppress people holding guns.

the girl is right, we should indeed repeal the 19th amendment

I understood that the Bill of Rights was immutable

(((Schwartz)))

Also, 2nd post best post

The bill of rights isn’t the same thing as the constitution.

Only a liberal would cite the repeal of a ban as a way to support a ban.

The 18th amendment was actually a good lesson showing us how repealing the 2nd amendment would be impossible.

no where in the constitutions say anywhere that say's "the right of the people, to drink alcohol shall be infringed"
So using that to say we SHOULD deny the rights of people is stupid. The constitution outlines the freedoms humans in america have that the government cannot touch. No where in the constitution dose it mention beer.

Also the fuck is the 19th amendment?

>Also the fuck is the 19th amendment?
Womans rights to google stuff

assassinate the ring cult

Oh, so she supports a ban on fake news? And removing the vote from women? IF so, I agree with her. Only news approved by Trump may be published. And dumb cunts need to shut the fuck up, get back in the kitchen, and suck my dick.

(((Schwartz)))

(((OY VEY)))) BAN GUNS NOW GOYIM

Just because it's banned doesn't mean people won't have it. Ask Jamal about his crack.

>13th, 14th and 15th amendment are now up for debate
>1st 3rd and are 4th debatable
Clearly she's a retard, did not expect a grown woman to be this dumb and shortsighted

I'll trade the 2nd amendment repeal for the 13th

She's correct and I encourage all the anti-gun groups to pursue their goals exclusively through this avenue; not only is it the only legal path to disarmament it's also never going to happen because there's no chance they'd get enough support to actually push an amendment through.

They are aware of this, however, which is why they almost never talk about it and resort to slowly eroding our right over time through small but incremental changes to state/federal law.

ahaahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

what are you talking about? all you need is a couple supreme court judges to interpret "bear" as the animal. simple. precedence. done.

ignore shills

>we once decided alcohol was bad and passes an amendment!
It is almost as if banning things is bad policy

Except the 2A, because you must go home to home getting weapons. You cannot "impose" a ban on guns, because people with guns cannot get things imposed on them.
>Stop quoting the law, we have swords

what do you mean, crack

Hang all Leftist traitors.

Yeah but all 50 states have to agree to change and amendment, there is no way you'll convince some white rural retard state like Montana to agree. You need to remove guns by force. Have the military go door to door and search each house for firearms, if the homeowner refused they should be shot and their kids sent to an interment camp or some sort of punishment.

The bill of rights aren't just normal fucking amendments you can change retard

Fuck Off Kike

The initial constitution would bar have been ratified without the bill of rights. They are just as much a part of the contract as the first 6 articles. 11-27 are fair game. Let’s do away with 15 next.

>Americans disarmed of guns
>Americans given access to deadly bears

because of people like her there might be a day when someone breaks into my home to harm my family and I wont have the power to protect them.

leftist talk about children's safety but i wonder how many more children die in home invasions compared to mass shootings.

The Constitution was created to protect and give rights not to take them away like the 18th. The 18th was a mistake and rightfully repealed.

If a constitutional convention is called how do they determine the issues voted on?

well shit I guess we should repeal the first amendment while we're at it.

no one said a peep when obama murdered american citizens without due process.
stop pretending you care about the constitution.

Bring it all down and repeal the first amendment too, fuck this gay Earth.

We repel amendments that don't work. 2nd Amendment works fine I still have my gun. If you try and amended it that one wont work either and I'll shoot you so you'll have to repeal it.

> she is female
> her opinion doesn't matter

Yes they are, but there's no way that 3/4 of the states in the union will repeal the 2nd amendment. It's a complete non-starter and only the most retarded far-left liberals believe it is.

(((Schwartz)))

What she doesn't understand is that we have the right to own guns regardless of what the constitution says.

This, women are retarded.

Please push for this, so we can have the Race War and get on with our lives.

Fuck off Canadian dicklicker and worry about your own faggot country. The military is 1 million strong. There are over 100 million gun owners including militias with military grade arms. Add to that a majority of military would defect b4 they tried that bs faggot. (Pic Related)

Every time

((( Schwartz ))) big surprise. It's always them

But she totally addressed that, the point wasn't that it cost literally thousands of lives, permanently damaged cities for decades and created a powerful criminal underclass, the point was when all of that happened they were also able to repeal it, proving that you can change the bad amendments that aren't working!

Don't you feel silly now?

this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
themillenniumreport.com/2018/02/maryland-sheriff-says-it-will-be-civil-war-before-gun-confiscation/

Stop replying to shill threads. They are just data mining & you are all giving them ideas.

You can't actually repeal amendments to the Constitution! The 18th Amendment was not repealed, it was made made invalid with the passing of the 21st Amendment.

I swear people that want to change the Constitution have no idea how the Constitution works!

>inalienable rights
>not set in stone

Clearly that's what the Framers had in mind.

And if they want to go down that route, then Lysander Spooner was 100% correct: the constitution is binding on no one.

The mental gymnastics at work here are blowing my fucking mind.

My vote's for the 16th

Found the (((shnozz))) oy vey!

the colonies made it clear that the first 10 had to be included or else we'd still be under the articles of confederation. to repeal the 2nd we'd need 2/3 majority. if it were to pass then you would see secession and pissed of conservatives moving to seceding states.

Huge difference between the right to produce alcohol and the right to bear arms.
>(((Schwartz)))
but am I surprised at this attempt to subvert? No. Not at all.

>Dana Schwartz attended Brown University on a public policy and a pre-medical course, but ultimately decided to become a writer.

Flunks out of pre-med, then flunks out of polisci, then just plain flunks out of college.

Pay attention to her why?

Wrong only one state has to Chang ether constitution band that is wahsington retard

Well, the Bill of Rights was more like "We mentioned inalienable rights endowed by the creator. Here's a list of some of them that we think are the most important."