ITT: Characters who get a lot of unjustified hate from "fans" who missed the point. I'll start

ITT: Characters who get a lot of unjustified hate from "fans" who missed the point. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cH6NB2F-Jcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the writer had it in for her more than the fans did

Good start OP.

All depends on how you look at the story.

>unjustified hate

Sayaka was literally written to be annoying.

I once read a post somewhere, I can't remember where, about how NGE should've been about Asuka.

What was the point again? I mean I know it, everyone knows it...but just to make sure you know it?

nothing

wrong

They didn't deserve the hate they got.

He forgot what show he was in

Why should NGE have been about Asuka?

I thought Urobuchi said Sayaka was his favorite character, he just likes to make cute girls suffer

I can't tell if this was a typo or not, so I'll answer this as if you were asking for their reasoning.

I believe it was because "she was cooler".

Baka.

>missed the point
I feel like every time I see this, more often than not, they can't defend their favorite character and just say "you just don't get it".

She was too pure for this world.

>hating a character for something they had no say in, for a decision the author made, and yet not hating the author for it, as if the character is alive
Autism.

I've been told by a lot of authors that they feel like their characters are alive, that they dictate the story, and that they (the authors) have no say in what happens.

Now, I don't know if that's just some writer-specific form of autism, or just a cop-out when they do horrible things to innocent characters, but that's what they tell me.

IIRC Steven King has said multiple times that he just plots the start and all of the characters and then just writes what they'll do.

Which explains a lot.

I guess it's why he writes such believable characters.

Also why the Dark Tower went to shit after book four.

everything is literally her fault though

Couldn't argee more.

No, it's Madoka's. Why the fuck did she wish for getting rid of Witches when she could've gotten rid of Entropy instead?

Not justified.

Another actual response.

Because that would destroy the entire universe as we know it.

If she can destroy the concept of Witches she can destroy the concept of entropy.

No, that would mean that the space cats would never come to earth. They would have stayed in the cave or some autistic platonic metaphor.
You ever play chrono trigger, Sup Forumsirgin scum? Like that.

Huh? But everyone pities her? She's literally a kid way in over her head and is suffering because of it.

No, because the universe would rewrite itself to accomplish that.

Witches aren't an integral part of the natural laws of the universe. If you take away the second law of thermodynamics entirely, then that means every single reaction, from physical to chemical to nuclear, happens both forwards and backwards at the same rate in dynamic equilibrium. The consequence of this would be that there would be no stability of substances, since it would transform into something else at the slightest provocation. No system we know could exist, be it familiar compounds, stars, or biological cells.

He was a good boy.

Yes and they would stay in the cave.
Maybe that was an excuse by the space cats, maybe it wasn't. Either way, that's why she didn't do that.

>wish to eliminate entropy
Good job, you fucked the universe. Want a cookie? Oh wait, because you got rid of entropy and ruined thermodynamics I can't make you cookies. Fuck you.

Fucking hell, that made laugh way too hard.

please no bully

He knows he fucked up and the entire thing is him judging himself so I agree. Hating him is like kicking a person when they're down. He has to live with the guilt his pride bought him. That's punishment enough.

>Homura turns back time for the first time after learning QB is a cunt
>warns megucas
>Sayaka "RETARD" Miki is the first one to doubt her

Yeah, right. Totally unjustified.

>[x] bully Madoka's uterus

They don't deserve to be loved.

>says the Aquaposter
Is this the pinnacle of irony?

Lucky for Sayaka, she is.

Kako was one of the most relatable and human characters that I've ever read.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive.

You can't take some person you don't trust's word. Sayaka was just being cautious.

>Homura fuck up the wish of Madoka only because she ""love"" her

She is who deserves the hate

Sayaka LITERALLY ruins everything and fucks up something for everyone somehow in EVERY timeline. There's a difference between being cautious and being fucking retarded.

It's just an invervention

>This is what Homurafags actually believe
Brainwashing your friend and putting them in a glided cage hardly counts as an "intervention".

ESL here: Rin haters a shit
Ui A SHIT

atleast this way they exist and have the chance to live a life instead of being just an abstract concept

In a universe inside of a crazy girl's witch barrier.

The sun, moon, gravity and all chemical components of life depend on entropy, yo.

You don't know that, we only get a few glimpses of a timelines.

>he doesn't want to be an abstract concept
Imagine if you got to be Death, or the freezing point

The term concept was used quite loosely. Madoka was still completely human, she just existed outside of the physical universe.

you can't masturbate if you don't exist

Only kids with incurable edge hate qt Sayaka. Still cracks me up to see a wild Suzaku hater though.

Where's this from?

fan comic

So, is she a flaming lesbo like all the others?

yes, but
>all the others
mami isn't gay

It really isn't. She makes some poor decisions, certainly, but I don't think there is anything she could have reasonably done to make the whole situation any better.

despite what shippers will tell you, the only fag is Homura.

This song is pretty gay, user youtube.com/watch?v=cH6NB2F-Jcw and they never said "no homo, though." You've got to say the words to make it not homo, user.

You could say she got really friendly with her red-headed cutie.
This.

Whatever floats your boat.

;_;

Benten( (Uchouten)
Miyokichi (Rakugo)
Shiori (Utena)
Anthy (Utena)
Meiling (CCS)
Ueno (KnK)

If you hate him, it's because you tried self-inserting.

Jokes aside, the lyrics are homo.

I disagree

No point in arguing with you again.

So it is you.
Hello again, faggot.

I've heard that excuse before multiple times. Now personally I don't hate him but "trying to self insert" is probably not the reason people hate him.

I think Subaru is a great character

Yo, denier.

Greetings Mr. Delusional.

Nothing deluded I say about their relationship. They're close, young, and harboring feelings.

Whatever you say.

I get why Anthy would be on this list, but I'd really like you to explain Shiori. As a character, her role in the show was to be the emotional blockade that prevented Juri from achieving true independence. Pretty much every episode that involved the two centred on how Juri won't let go of her childhood infatuation despite Shiori being unattainable. It's exactly why Shiori is such a self-important and unlikeable character: abuse and conflict need to exist in her relationship with Juri so the latter's incredulity becomes believably tragic. It's absolutely fine to hate Shiori.

I'm right.

If it helps you sleep at night.

Fuck off and quit ruining my thread you spergs, go make a shitposting thread to autistically screech about shipping

No one's yelling. Calm down. And it's a discussion about an official couple, not shipping.

No, the "fans" mostly hate her and jerk off over the rabbit while making potato jokes. It's a sad state of affairs, that Sup Forums of all places has come to hate a cute and pure little girl.

the writer loves her, thats the problem.

They are on odds with each other since yesterday thread.

Just ignore then.

Not a single thing wrong.

That's because Sup Forums is a furfag which is why they want to protect the rabbit over glasses loli.