Why do pro guns retards have any sense of honor?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these people have never met niggers

they live in areas or grew up in areas that did not have violence, thus cannot see the need to have a means to prevent it.

This is very true
t. 'bama

well, if you kill your enemies they win

"Take me but spare my wife, kids and wife's boyfriend"

Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

>Gets loved ones killed
>Clean conscience

Gun owners have a hero complex. Liberals have a martyr complex.

How can you die with a clean conscience when you know you got your family killed?

answer "so you would sacrifice you and your family's lives for moral superiority?:

Reminds me of the "hey I least I won't be a racist" mantra.

Ted is a prophet

based Trud

Fuck you Obama.

Exactly, nothing about his reaction is honorable, its just pathetic and sad.

haha my dad said shit like this until the last shooting then finally got a 9mm

Honor is doing your duty to your family. Keeping them safe and standing between them and the hordes who would do them harm.
There is no honor in dying in vain.

>gay nightmarish 'what if' scenarios constantly thrown out by fear crazed idiots.
Someone breaks into my house i'd be amazed, the lights and cameras have their own isolated power supply that i installed. I get a ping with a short video clip if a dog wanders into my yard.

isnt that racist mohammad?

A stupid idea of what should rest on a persons conscience and what shouldn't. If he could get himself shot in front of his family (probably hasn't got one) how would his conscience be clean if he could have avoided it.
Every word is a lie, he has no family, no bravery and no conscience he's just got TV, serotonin pathways set up by repetitive image and a wish to pleasure himself by wallowing in his programming.
I honestly hope he is shot ASAP. I fucking despise cucks.

bad guys with guns do not play fair. They will come to your house with more men, and more guns, and kill you when you don't have a gun.
The idea that a gun owner can protect themselves from organized violence is a pipe dream.
Better to have gun free criminals. Seize all the semi auto guns. Make it almost impossible for crooks to get a hold of these guns. At the same time, hire more police, and beef up policing technology, punishment, and revoke privileges to those with criminal records.
Assault weapons are destabalizing society and making us less free. Republicans offer no solutions and appear to be fine with massacres happening.

You'd need it down there in the wasteland I suppose.
There's a lot of criminals gone there over time.

Make no mistake. The liberals comment is not a comment of honor or self sacrifice. It is not the words of someone who would kill to save many lives. It is the words of someone who has a false sense of moral superiority. Who, through smugness, "KNOWS" he is right. Who does not think of the true consequences, and instead acts in such a way that his stock will go up.

His words are hollow. He is the type who would be killed first. His wife raped, his children killed. All for his sense of self righteousness. This is a man who would stare into oblivion and take an easy way out. This is not the man who would drive nails into the robbers thighs and electrocute him to find his loved ones. This is not a man who would throw away his dignity for the sake of others. This is a man who is ultimately a vain coward.

Pity him. For he will be among the first to die should things ever go south.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w

Ask yourself this my delusional friend.
How can he come back with more guns and criminals if he is dead, and thus unable to speak of the matter? Make no mistake, there are no revenge killings or robberies.
Only the dead.

>Die with a clean conscience
>Wife and daughter raped
>Wife has to live with the shame of the rape and her husband not protecting her
>Commits suicide
>Daughter mentally broken
>Whores herself out
>Has black child
>The world is now a better place because of diversity

You are too thick to research past CNN.
You can buy a shotty here for less than an ounce of bud. Stupid little street negros have full automatics. You can buy grenades.
Shut up or don't wonder why it's happening when you get lynched after you've got people killed with your power bum nonsense

More likely they'll die seeing their wife and kids raped and killed in front of them. But maybe that's actually what liberals mean by clean conscience?

You are too weak to live.

he'd enjoy it

>man breaks into my house and kills me
>he's now a theft and a murderer, meaning there's also a chance he can be a rapist also
>I die and as my spirit is ascending out of my body, I notice my wife and children being raped and drug off to a cartel/nigger house to be pimped put and sold/used
>suddenly I braaaaap and take a huge whiff of my smug spirit fart and say gee wiz I'm sure glad I died with honor and wasn't a gun toting small penis racist Nazi bigot
>family lives on in constant fear and pain, maybe even dying in a rich mans drug crazed sex den on some island somewhere

it's easy to say you'll be a heroic martyr, but most people want to live when the opportunity arises

Did ted say this? Never looked into the guy.

gonna ban fertalizer while you're at it? how about you explain to me what happens when the state uses their monopoly on violence to import millions of niggers?

Ted did nothing wrong

Blindly trusting in human compassion like this is beyond dangerous. Most of the population already have very little empathy, and 5 out of a hundred people are sociopaths. You basically need guns in case someone breaks into your house. I might get myself a license in the future.

This is the type of faggot who needs a gun held to his head while he watches 3 niggers run a train on his wife and daughter to wise up.

But at least you died with honor user

This just in cucks think being a hero is a complex

Naw what the spic cartels do down here is they cut your eyelids off, torture and kill your kids in front of you, then rape and torture your wife in front of you, then torture and kill you.

Sven, I can see it in your country, or other places, but not in our multiculti hell hole.

that's if you're lucky, they cut you're skin off while you're still alive, rape your wife and daughter in a gangbang while forcing your skinned body to watch and make them eat you're skin infront of you then behead them with chainsaws and let you bleed out.

>that's if you're lucky, they cut you're skin off while you're still alive, rape your wife and daughter in a gangbang while forcing your skinned body to watch and make them eat you're skin infront of you then behead them with chainsaws and let you bleed out.

That's a little more texas than where I'm at.

The word you're looking for is valor, and no they don't

>die with a clean conscience

>my loved ones are all about to die and/or get raped, but I can die with a clean conscience because I know I didn't do anything to stop that from happening

what the fuck is wrong with these people

what a fag

I find it interesting that anti guns always try to downplay the sense of security having my rifle gives me, as if that security is false.

When in reality my rifle keeps me much safer than the police, which merely arrive and collect evidence after the fact

The cuck meme is so fucking real btw

Uncle Ted was always right.

And then they rape and murder his wife and daughters, but hey, at least he died with a clean conscience.

>Assault weapons are destabalizing society and making us less free. Republicans offer no solutions and appear to be fine with massacres happening.

Theres like, 300 people every YEAR that die from them. More people die from getting punched and kicked to death.

that's the cartle closer to the border.

>Get inbetween them and my loved ones, try to talk them down, and die with a clean conscience if they kill me.
>die

>dying would be preferable to killing or debilitating your would-be killer
>dying would be preferable to saving your family
>dying to an invader because no-guns slave morality
Top cuck. Hey everyone, this guy just admitted that he's a willing slave and that any force can make you his master. Anybody looking for a slave?

You have a lot of reasons why you *can't* do something, except for outlawing big noisy scary "boom-sticks". Thank you for reminding us what a spineless, useless and neurasthenic bootlicker you and your kind are. Do us all a favor, and don't reproduce.

GET TIED UP
GET FORCED TO WATCH 10YO DAUGHTER &7YO SON GET GANG RAPED FOR 3 HOURS, WATCH WIFE GET BEATEN TO DEATH THEN THEY SET YOUR KIDS ON FIRE.

THEN THEY LEAVE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING TO YOU

>AT LEAST I HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIENCE

I'm better than you, and I would let my family die to prove it.

this

It's a woman-tier abdication of responsibility, memeflag.

This!
That coach in Florida, as the bullets finished tearing through his fat body, and he collapsed immobile to the floor and heard the gunman resume shooting students, we are all supposed to believe his last thought was, "Thank God I'm not armed right now!"

>lays on the floor bleeding out while his wife and daughters get raped
>at least my conscience is clean lel

Exactly, if he survived long enough to lay on the ground and watch them die. He would have been begging for a way to stop that kid.

This. I pity them honestly. It’s like a teacup poodle running up to a junkyard dog to play because they think everything is sunshine and lollipops. These people, the “true believers” who honestly don’t have an agenda and mean well, are going to be meat for the grinder when SHTF for real. Babes in the woods.

More like, die knowing your family is about to be raped.

Soyposters consistently prove they have never been in an escalated or violent situation. The city soyboy life is too soft.

>As you dying on the floor watching your wife raped infront of you and your children
This is the deserved fate of all fanatic pacifist fags.

Quads of truth.

BASED uncle

>protecting your family versus dying
>a complex

wew

Whites come to a black created forum/image board and exercise their right to gibs and respect.
Whites are appropriating Black Culture Now!!!... oh gawd Sup Forums was Kangs n sheet now?
go back to JewTube, the Jews love You more then everybody else.

>Having morals and not letting criminals have their way
>complex

kill all niggers

You speak like defending yourself and your fellow man is something bad.

I have a desire for myself and my family to remain alive. If that means putting a few rounds in a dindu, so be it.

KEK

Read the manifesto if you haven't, kids.

thats one of my buddies on twitter, cool guy

what would you rather your society is made up of?

So you'll have a sweet HD video of your murder.

>tfw when you let your entire family die because you want to virtue signal your anti-gun stance on twitter

"Die with a clean conscience"
That is you bud, I don't wanna die at all, so I don't give a fuck what you do, but I wanna survive.

I can't wait to watch your liveleaks tape after the abos rape your family and set you on fire.

>so you would sacrifice you and your family's lives for a perceived moral superiority?
ftfymd

I suppose if you are at war with the cartel! If someone is breaking into my home, and they have a small militia to run back to for help then obviously I have pissed someone powerful off.
The average Joe who is trying to perform a robbery probably doesn't matter to anybody.