Single Mom Cuckery

If you fuck single moms on degenerate dating apps then listen up.

If a court can prove that you "stood in the place of a parent" while you got your dick wet, you can be held accountable for supporting that little fucker until it is an adult. This applies to Canada and I am not familar of the laws elsewhere.

Ps. This is not a substitute for legal advise.

Source:
justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/fl-lf/famil/cons/consdoc/obligat.html

>canada

That's why I make sure the roasties I fuck are already married user

Is there a limit or could a woman have as many people paying child support as she can trick?

The vaginal Jew has successfully tore down the patriarchy and replaced it with a matriarchy. Just living with some hoe for a year makes you two common law partners and entitles her to half your shit.

Infinitely variable depending on judge and particular case. But there is lots of precedent for biological dads and ex-step fathers both paying full child support to the mother.

The trick is to fuck a mom when she's still married.

Get a prenuptial agreement if you are concerned. If she doesn't go for it then toss the roastie in the trash.

Interesting. Does this apply to professionals who naturally take on a parental role due to the nature of their work, such as teachers, day care workers, social workers, etc? What about family members or even roommates who live or interact with the child for some period of time, even if there is no relationship with the parent?

>I signed under duress
All she needs is the right lawyer and judge to get that shit thrown out

This. Especially if she is pregnant at the time. Any court will throw it out in that instance.

Best way to avoid this fuckery is to never get married and always use a condom you yourself purchased.

Why do create a post as stupid as this, like some MGTOW shill, say that you're not giving legal advice, then give legal advice?

True. But that does not nullify the usefullness of the contract in the vast majority of cases.

>its MGTOW to be cautious approaching potentiality life ruining decisions
>announcing to not take my shitty advice at face value is bad

This guy gets it.

More legal advice after "don't follow my legal advice".

This is also the case in Washington. Possibly Oregon too, but definitely Washington state. If you create a fatherly relationship with the child... you can be liable for child support. Females can have more than one male paying child support in Washington as I understand it.

I would talk shit about Canada here, but in certain places in the US if your wife cucks you with another man, gets pregnant and has the child while you're still married, the law says you pay for it.

All the while these fucking harpies screech about how oppressed they are. The cunts need to be taught what real oppression really is.

They have similar laws now here in the US in libtard states

Utterly retarded ruling.

>women give away pussy for free to chad
>women can divorce for any reason getting half your money up front, alimony for life, and child support for X years
>even being a substitute for a father figure can get you to pay child support

Wow I wonder why young men aren't getting married? It's a complete fucking mystery. Seriously though we need to stop subsidizing single mother hood and this shit would clear up.

Child support should be abolished since women are now a part of the workforce. It makes no sense to have such laws in current year.

tell that to kushner

You're not wrong, but your reasons are stupid. Firstly, women don't get half your stuff upon divorce; they get half of the increase in the value of your joint wealth, over the course of the marriage. That's way different. As well, marriage is an equal economic partnership, so if that doesn't work for you then get a prenup or don't marry.

Secondly, spousal support is neither automatic nor permanent. It can be in a traditional long-term marriage, if the husband lets the wife keep house and raise the kids, then after 25 years of marriage and the kids are grown he dumps her for a younger model, why shouldn't he pay alimony to the woman who was entitled to rely on the marriage for her maintenance?

The substitute father will only have to pay full guideline support if he adopts the child, or the biological father is unknown or dead or out of the picture entirely and pays no support himself, and he's literally treated these children as his own. So yes, it happens and those rules are there to address the more extreme circumstances. But it's not the case where women regularly date a guy for a while and then nail him for full guidelne support for her children, in addition to the father and everyone else she's dated in between. That's just stupid.

I do however agree with you. In Canada the guidelines are too high, which means that fighting for the kids has a lot to do with fighting over money. If child support was slashed, there would be less fighting over custody, and men would get custody more often too.

fpbp. But simply going on a date and getting your dick wet isn't the same as taking a fatherly role. Simply don't meet the kid. Also, who here loves cesarean scars?

You are correct. Child support is one of the most attractive characteristics of single motherhood.