How the fuck did he get up there without getting wet?

Dude can fucking fly.

A better question would be "Where he did he get those clothes from?".

He took them off, kept them above his head with his arm or something and swum over there, wait till he was dry and put them on

How do you know he's not wet, I mean shinji is right there?

Did you forget the part where he literally can fly?

Do you hate fun?

yes

Subtle foreshadowing with deep symbolism

This is such an iconic scene, holy shit.
Did Anno rip it off from somewhere else? Feels like I've seen it before.
Also, who ripped it off after this?

>who ripped it off after this?
probably Anno

mild kek

>Did Anno rip it off from somewhere else? Feels like I've seen it before.
Evangelion is great, but Anno sure did turn into a hack after its success.

Kare kano was great tho.

This, I actually respect Anno a lot more for directing Kare Kano than directing Eva.

Oh yeah! Completely forgot about KareKano. Excellent romance story. I guess my faith in Anno is restored.

Meh, it could be any stupid boat on sea in the sunset composition. Also the proportions are off. The xp icon is 2/3 sea 1/3 sky+mountain. While the eva pic is 1/3 sea 2/3 sky+mountain.

It's clearly a sailboat.

came to say this exact phrase

Plenty of stuff.
I saw this recently though.

I'm not gay but

Thats good because he doesn't have a dick

He got wet, then he sat there until his clothes dried.

The devil can hop like a toad. It's why he's always at the right place at the right time.

He can walk on water

Checked and kek'd

Dude.

I'm glad after all the countless Evangelion threads we're finally answering the hard-hitting questions.

Good. Those scare me. Fleshwounds do too but still.

actually, Anno ripped it off from Sailor Moon

Damn.
>evafags WILL defend this

Damn

It's often used as a parody, same as with Gendo pose

>I wanted to make a Sailor Moon with robots - Anno

He walked up there on dry land, the when Shinji saw him Shinji flooded the place

The Japanese are soulless ants who lack creativity. Anno rips off from anything and everything. Pic related.

Jerry did nothing wrong

its magic, nigga

Truly the biggest mystery of Eva

what anime is left?

It looks like Tomasu and Jerii, which aired back in the 60s.

Terrysu and Jerrysan, a 1970 work about a nihilistic cat dying of cancer. Terrysu, the cat, meets Jerrysan a mischievous rat who torments him of his morality by apparently being indestructible and immune to disease. During the series Terrysu tries to kill Jerrysan out of jealousy and anger that while he, an innocent, virtuous cat who obediently served his master was wasting away while thieving rat would live forever. The series deals with the themes of loneliness, death and rebirth.

In the end, it is revealed Jerrysan is a hallucination brought on by his cancer stricken mind.