Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast

>Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast
>Dayanna Volitich, a 25-year-old social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida, has been secretly hosting the white nationalist podcast “Unapologetic” under the pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov” and bragging about teaching her views in a public school, HuffPost has discovered.

El globlina is real!

she doesn't look white + she's ugly

The perfect 1488 muh white jeans podcast host

you'd smash

She’s got nice teeth.

>looks like a goblin
>WHITE NATIONALIST
>Sup Forums is always right

WEW
E
W

she is serbian ya goof

Wow, based! :^)

>serb
>white

WEW!

meanwhile open zionists and communists and black nationalists keep their jobs at major institutions
and as always you retards are shitposting about whether or not a serb is white and youre totally missing the point

the strong are stronger without allies

Fucking dumb woman bragging about being a teacher.

Probably never would've gotten caught. assuming it was an audio only podcast

>Volitich
>Dalichov

Sounds RUSSIAN to me. The fucking Russians have hacked our public schools!

kek shitskin detected

MUMMY

FYI anything that doesn't want to mix with black = white supremacist now

People think hispanics don't care about being black because they're "not white".

>>Welcome to Mcdonalds, would you like to try our new bacon burger deluxe today?

The Huffington Post fucking loves this story. They love this woman and her beliefs.They fucking love her.

The entire “white” nationalist movement collapses when you simply ask what white means

Pic related

So much for high I.Q

Looks like a Jew false flag to me.

Who cares? All the other teachers teach their anti-white views in class.

>Jew
Actually, now that you mention it...

Everything is a false flag to you morons. I am starting to believe your entire life is a false flag and you should consider killing yourself. Guess who benefits the most from your presidents tax plans and military plans? THE JEWS. Stupid Americans make me sick.

based. much repsect sister

ignore the trolls i think shes doing the right thing

racist teachers is literally institutional racism

anglo saxon you disfigured cunt. now TITs or GTFO

She's not very white, so she might even get away with this. If she were a blue eyed blonde, we'd probably have news of this even in Finland.

>that lady is 25 years old
wew what the fug

>institutional racism isn't real
What is affirmative action? What are race quotas?

>1 teacher
>hiding identity
>will inevitably have her life ruined over this

Now read this guys post

she's not ugly, but she looks 10 years older than her age

how is this teacher a racist?

Hey rabbi Whatcha doin??

If people don't want their kids become brainwashed into slaves, maybe they should establish schools, where their children are taught to love their own kind and not destroy themselves to serve people, who hate them. If American Whites let the jews destroy her, they deserve the fate coming for them.

based 56%

Funny, she doesnt look white
first glance I thought jewish or maybe hispanic

People in Florida look darker because the sun shines so much. She's whiter than you think.

angry shitskin detected

Yes I am a jew exposing how I benefit the most from your presidents tax plans. Christ you Americans are something else.

Good for her. I applaud her bravery

That is very clearly a jew. You can practically see her schnoz glowing in the flash

Ya now she is unemployed. So much for bravery.

Calm down newfag; this place probably isn't for you:^)

Sup Forums really doesn't have any room to talk shit

She has more balls than you. I applaud her as well.

>saving the thumbnail
>posting the thumbnail

So the Huffington Post doxed her?

She looks like a Jew. I bet she's a mutt and doesn't know it.

congratulations on completing your first shareblue assignment. now get in a fucking coffin and die

Oh yes soon she will have more testicles in her mouth just so she can feed herself.

Would put a ring on it/10

White people don't have the right to having opinions privately, but heaven forbid anyone who brazenly attacks our society have to be met in the court of public opinion on equal footing.

>Be American
>Be a true Mutt
>Have poo coloured eyes
>Be 22% nigger
>Run a white nationalist podcast

Yepp. It's an American.

Honorary Ayran in my book, provides a service to school children and possibly southern european.

9gag level come back. Excellent work.

This.

> Italians or people of italian descend that are white nationalists
> Spaniards or people of spanish descend that are white nationalists.
> Portuguese or people of portuguese descend that are white nationalists.
> Meds in general that are white nationalists.
> Get mad because is a political stance in defense of the interests of people with more than 70-80% european genes.
> Get ultra mad because they don't act like spergs that go full retard on the white skin / nordic gig
> Start to get scared that the defense of european and pan european identity is gaining traction
Weww... Sucks to be you globalist senpai.

Anyone got a link to the podcast?

right, so when the right does it, it's newsworthy, but have literal communist professors, nahh that's fine

the absolute state of my country...at least we aren't germany, or canada

i read shes serbien, muhammed. white people can be ugly to just like your shit tier people kek

At least our brown people still desire and strive to whiteness as perfection.. Yours are blowing up police stations

>Be Sweden
>Be replaced by sandniggers
>Post about it on facebook
>Go to jail

Just further proof everyone wishes they were white. Soon you'll have Wesley snipes looking mother fuckers with 1% European claiming to be white... Oh wait

Huffpo has this as the headline story today. There is no way this person is 25yrs old. She looks 35-40.

Where can I listen to this podcast?

>serbian
her name is not serbian, where is the source? she doesnt look serbian either

LOL

This is why we need open borders for Israel. I mean seriously, how do you define what is Jewish?

lol

>mexican
>has russian name
What the fuck is happening in Amerimuttia?

>this monster
>implying that right wing thoughts make you a monster
>extremely militant far left thoughts is totally okay though
Holy fuck I am SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS

Goblina yes bu is she /ourgoblina/

Racist and incendiary statements. Why is this news? This is not news. This is easily 40% of the white population, and at least 5% of the non-white population. Leftists are fucking deranged to think this is a scandal. It's a fucking opinion.

Yup. Anyone who disagrees is an anti-white shill.

They want to make public examples of white people that speak publicly on behalf of white interests.
But more and more white people are not giving a fuck and speaking anyway.

Is Sup Forums the most diverse white nationalists?

I've just listened to a bit of these podcasts and they are NOT out and out 1488 tier stuff. There is much harder stuff than this out there like TRS.
The media is shilling hard against this woman as she is alt-light and could (with a little production help) been another female alt-right voice normalising the movement. This is nothing more than a media dox trying to silence one of our girls, who was putting herself out there (even though under a pseudonym to protect her career).
Don't listen to all the shills saying 'el goblina', this is an attack against us.

i just read into a bunch of her opinions and man they are alt-light as it gets basically main stream republican at this point. nothing the president wouldnt say himself

Yup. A serbian woman advocating for white nationalism in public institutions is a huge benefit for our movement. Anyone who says otherwise is an anti-white shill.

Does this have the potential to redpill some Normies?

she's defiantely not mexican when you look at this picture in the post below. way too light skinned.
from her name she is probably one of those russians from southern russia or something. but i read actually that she preformed some dance from serbia during college but that doesnt mean she's serbian.

>First prize went to Dayanna Volitich, a Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian language student who performed a solo dance from Vranje (right).

i thought id mention this cause of your flag.

Yes some browns recognize it’s better to be a white man’s pet than a feral nigger.

>>Welcome to Mcdonalds would you like our new vanilla frostie today?

Just push the “they’ll call you a Nazi anyway so just say what you actually think” stuff and hope they go full exto.

Maybe not, but this sure as fuck might

>>Welcome to wendys how may I help you?

Agreed. Women speaking out for the cause is always helpful when you're living in a gynocentric society

>literal mutt shares completely tame, non offensive opinion in opposition to Neo Marxism, requests evidence and expresses disagreement
>labelled a Nazi, becomes pariah and loses her job

Murica everyone. The land of type 2 diabetes and school shootings.

She'd have been fired by now if they were able to. Guess she's in a state where people can't get fired for political beliefs.

Dios mío

I believe so, especially among cuck-servative whites. Her podcasts speak about the islamification of the west, the genetic roots of modern culture and society, ect. So this could definitely serve to bring more whites on board and help them realize we are under attack.

>Would rather talk shit about le 56% than walk out the door to see entire home country absolutely fucking blacked

gtfo swede

actually here is a picture of her at her slava she is serbian

I'd sully my pure anglo genes for a huwhite race realist gf
go suck Abdi's cock sven

>what's white even

If you can't get affirmative action, and you can't get free college, you're fucking white.

Fuck you you stupid nigger

Vranje is located in southern Serbia, and there are lot of mixed Serbs and Gypsies. Those gypsies are also very nationalistic, and they try to show everyone what a great Serbs they are. I'm at least glad you Ameribros are taking our mutts
>pic related is a slavic white Serbian playing a Serbian medieval princess topkek

>racist statements

What she said was not racist.