Salam aleykoum

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plloXeRNDd0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oODuTiw1tYE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyD3a965C8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks

you still follow a cult which demands my death unless i submit to it, your seemingly kind words will not sway my mind

Inshallah.

*SIGH* To the gas chamber with you.

alaikum salaam, Islamic brother, together we shall get the world to accept Christ as their lord and savior

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plloXeRNDd0

:^)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oODuTiw1tYE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyD3a965C8k

I miss that series.

Islam is a anti-White and non-White religion that has no place in White countries.

Stay out.

Reactionary trash

Islam doesn't believe Jesus is the Son of God.

According to Christian beliefs, Muslims go to hell when they die.

And Christianity is from Oklahoma? :^)

>follows +200s years ideology
>calls me reactionary

Well, you are a revisionist in my eyes too.

This is true, any real Christian knows that saying Jesus isn't messiah means you're doomed. You will go to hell, every muslim man, woman and child who has ever died is roasting in hell because of muhammeds actions. But muhammed is in a special place in hell, with suffering so great that it makes the rest of hell look like a cakewalk. Muhammed is Satan's personal cock sleeve.

Please proceed to bomb yourself.

Yeah but that instantly makes them better than and more susceptible to conversion than Jews.

They do believe Jesus is messiah. Now you can say that pol doesn't like kikes but if your foreign policy spends billions propping them and their lies up, and you're not actively supporting the biggest threat to them, something is fucky.

Do it again Bomber Clark!

>Muslim flag with gay muslim anime shit
>same dude, shitposting anti-roach meme

Neck yourself, you retarded goatfucker