Grug go to learncave

>Grug go to learncave
>get clubbed
>atleast am free,right?

This club. There are many like it, but this club Grug’s.
Club my best friend. Club is my life. Grug must master club as grug must master life.

Without Grug, club useless. Without club, Grug useless. Grug must club true. Grug must club harder than my enemy who is trying to kill Grug. Grug must club him before he clubs Grug.

Club and Grug know that what counts in war is not heads we smash, the noise of broken bones, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count.

Club is Grug, because club is Grug’s life. Grug will learn it as a brother. Grug will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories. Grug keep my club clean and ready, even as Grug am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God, Grug swear this creed. Club and Grug are the defenders of our tribe. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Tribe’s and there is no enemy, but peace!

GRUG

TAKE CLUB SO GRUGLINGS STAY SAFE

GURGALD GRUMP

>call hand-many stone grug hand-many stone
>loud speaks hes many pale then sandgrugmed
not even sand grug

>Long Nose men come
>Say light hair tribe kill 6 long nose
>6 sounds like a lot
>besides why light hair men use poison air in cave?
>Isn't it easier to just kill long nose with club?

You retards are overdoing it by creating grugthreads every day

Ban pointy clubs.
No club need stone pointy.

But light hair tribe also use club! And wear the skin of long nose men as trophy!
Make them pay grug! Help poor defenseless long nose tribe!

Oy veeeeeyyy!

Grug no like cheating sportgrug. Grug says sportgrugs should play fair or start new sportcamp with modified clubs only so sportgrugs that cheat like you can go somewhere else to find grug's potential without any consideration to grugmorals or grugethics.

grug no need stick to defend cave
be like island tribe and use meat grabbers
grug is coward who need stick

Light hair tribe make fire reflector from the skin of the long nose! Pay up Goy Tribe

if sage grug has club and is train for swing then learning grugling is not hurt by crazy grug high on longnose berrymilk.

*gargling noises*

Long nose tribe tell Greg that if Greg gives shiny rocks long nose tribe will forgive

no grug need club with spike in it

the pointy nose tribe did this

Look, LGBT.

It's not believable.

Why Grug go to learncave... learncave for children. Is Grug want fun-night with gruglings?! Grug get free trip to work-pit for this.

Longnose say multicave is utopia where all cave pepo treated same

But grug go to school, longnose professor not call on grug, say grug always be last because he evil and must pay for old time sins

You, sleep on rock at deep end cave.

You dum suns a bitches god dam cave people we're puttin a god dam shoppin mall where yur god dam cave is y'all got ten days to move from yer dam cave

>long day hunting, come back to village
>saving up shiny pebbles to see new Black Cat painting
>grug go to motion paint cave
>dark grug say no allowed in, say me grug need she-grug to enter, or else have to work in bubble corn cave
>mfw

>grug leader say no club in learncave
>grug have club in learncave
>club grug
>ban club

You no take grug home
Leave grug alone
Or grug hurt you

What the hell did you say to me you dumb sonnabitch I oughta beat your ass for talkin to me that way boy I tell you what you better get your ass outta that cave in the next ten minutes or I'm gonna shoot yer ass with muh gun

Now look what you did to me you dum sunnabitch you hit me with yer dam club

But long nose tribe says no sharp stone either